2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport2793

Estimated >99% in

:(
I don't think the estimated count is correct considering the number of outstanding votes in the presidential race, after all it is the same ballot :lol: . Goal will be to get this to a runoff and hopefully sink a lot of money and time in turning out the vote.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
I have come to the conclusion that Trump genuinely inhabits a Walter Mitter fantasy world and that he actually believes the things he says - e.g. that the virus will "just disappear" because he says it will, that he has won Pennsylvania just because he says he has etc etc.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

This is just... surreal. The past 24 hours have been like a highly entertaining TV series to me.

I lowkey want a "BBQ AND BEER" shirt now though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
unlike the dems?...who, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, hatred, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way by the way perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.
You sound like someone who believes Trump wasn’t actually impeached. You simply are too ignorant on key matters. Doesn’t seem like you live here, so that’s not totally unexpected, but true nonetheless.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I have come to the conclusion that Trump genuinely inhabits a Walter Mitter fantasy world and that he actually believes the things he says - e.g. that the virus will "just disappear" because he says it will, that he has won Pennsylvania just because he says he has etc etc.
That fantasy world is unfortunately flyover, mostly worthless America.

Smores

In what way were pollsters "wrong" by the way? I haven't yet seen a convincing argument.
It's mainly people saying pollsters said this was most likely yet it didn't happen so pollsters bad, as if they're fecking time travellers.

Yet betting that changes and just reflects actuals that we're all seeing anyway apparently are reliable :lol:

Pughnichi

PA has clearly & calmly stated that, due to their current election rules, their final result would be delayed. Dozens of Trump counties were involved in this as well.

It’s utter insanity to claim that this was done to benefit anyone specifically. We are in groundbreaking territory in this election, certain changes had to be made to ensure turn out & accuracy. To think that this is a nefarious D plot is simply peak ignorance.
I entirely agree. There is a need to be flexible given the circumstances.

But...we’ll never know the truth really, whoever wins. What side of the truth you fall on is what makes it all so divisive.

Response to an earlier post but It’s why I believe trump followers won’t take losing all too well....The dems, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way & perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.

InfiniteBoredom

Really good swings for Biden. His birthplace county really came through for him, a true son of Scranton indeed, you love to see it.
I’m pegging Biden to win with just under/over 100k votes, outside of recount margin, but PA Dems are saying it can get as high as 200k, which is consistent with the 78-21 break of the 1.3m ballots yesterday.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Sounds like that Spurs poster we have on the forum that disappears any time he’s proven wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.