2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack-C20

:lol:

Edit: I’m laughing at @DOTA post but I can’t include the original message and I’m too tired to try and work it out.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
In fairness. These 65 million people need to be listened to and not spoke down to. Something Biden made claim to in his speech.
Yeah, I agree. That's way too many disenfranchised people to just lazily smear with the 'Loony Republican' tag. Understanding what makes them tick will be more difficult than just sidelining and criticising them, but it's necessary for that country to move forward.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I entirely agree. There is a need to be flexible given the circumstances.

But...we’ll never know the truth really, whoever wins. What side of the truth you fall on is what makes it all so divisive.

Response to an earlier post but It’s why I believe trump followers won’t take losing all too well....The dems, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way & perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.
You are attempting to both sides the issue here to appear to be cogent, but you really don’t have any clue as to what you are saying, especially about not knowing the results. You’ve suckled at the teat of misinformation & it shows.

As much as I have hope Biden will win, if the results came out the other way, I’d accept them, just like I did in 2000, 2004, & 2016. I didnt aggressively flaunt my ignorance & claim that we just didn’t know who won any of those elections.

There are numerous republicans involved in every election process with numerous media outlets at their disposal. We would have heard from the credible ones before now if there were any true shenanigans. But we haven’t.

The main reason Trump followers are still foaming at the mouth is that they’re just not that intellectually keen when it comes to this & they are easily led by their noses by those who do not have their ultimate wellbeing in mind. It’s sad to see such ignorance actively flaunted, but that’s 45% of America right now.

Pughnichi

You sound like someone who believes Trump wasn’t actually impeached. You simply are too ignorant on key matters. Doesn’t seem like you live here, so that’s not totally unexpected, but true nonetheless.
i don’t live there no. It did feel almost pointless though with all dems finding him guilty and all but 1 republican finding him not guilty.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
i don’t live there no. It did feel almost pointless though with all dems finding him guilty and all but 1 republican finding him not guilty.
Wut?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
unlike the dems?...who, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, hatred, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.
:lol: Trump is guilty as sin and one of the reasons he is so pissed off at losing. The loss of Presidential protection could well see him behind bars.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Georgia looks like it'll go into tomorrow.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
You don’t expect actual evidence of anything do you?
Well, there’s about 60 million stupid people in this country that are potentially up in arms right now. That means there’s gotta some truth, right? 60 million people can’t all be mentally deficient, can they?

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

Edit: I’m laughing at @DOTA post but I can’t include the original message and I’m too tired to try and work it out.
My fault for not doing some dots or some white text or something but I appreciate you putting in the effort!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Well, there’s about 60 million stupid people in this country that are potentially up in arms right now. That means there’s gotta some truth, right? 60 million people can’t all be mentally deficient, can they?
Must. Not. Tag. Anyone.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, I agree. That's way too many disenfranchised people to just lazily smear with the 'Loony Republican' tag. Understanding what makes them tick will be more difficult than just sidelining and criticising them, but it's necessary for that country to move forward.
Past that point, unfortunately. Uneducated thumpers with varying degrees of racism are not easily swayed.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
You seriously need to get rid of the electoral college

it makes every state a battleground for unfounded fraud claims, then you just need one state with a court corrupt enough to give credit and change the outcome of the election

and then you have the SC, just in case

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
My question about where you lived was really rhetorical. Not that living here necessarily enlightens one as current results obviously portend.

There are basically only two political parties in this country at the federal level, what did you exactly expect the impeachment vote to be?

decorativeed

I entirely agree. There is a need to be flexible given the circumstances.

But...we’ll never know the truth really, whoever wins. What side of the truth you fall on is what makes it all so divisive.

Response to an earlier post but It’s why I believe trump followers won’t take losing all too well....The dems, after losing in 2016 tried to cite division, fear and mistrust by claiming of Russian interference, which was later denounced.

this is THE reason why many trump followers call to question their integrity if they have history for (in a hugely inappropriate way & perhaps causing conflict between two massive countries) underhand tactics.
You might want to check that.

owlo

Yep, I was confident that AZ would vote blue this year after Sinema won in 2018. Mexican-Americans have the disgraceful reminder of SB-1070 over them, no way they are going to buy any nonsense from Trump.

EDIT: Also people thinking that endorsements from the likes of Cindy McCain didn't matter, well...
Cmon, McCain is Arizona. Arizona is McCain.

Sounds like that Spurs poster we have on the forum that disappears any time he’s proven wrong.

Welcome back! Feeling better now?
Thanks! Had a day out mountain biking to clear my head. I'm still feeling a bit introspective about NC, and angry at myself for trusting that NYT needle for GA and second guessing my own judgement after I myself said to everybody else "don't make assumptions." The Miami-Dade thing came out of the blue for me, so set the tone. With hindsight I've not done badly, though I'll be happier when it's all over. I'll do ok though. I'm not bankrupt and homeless, so there's that :D Macallan comes out when NV is called.

My main concern now is kinda for the USA. I feel like the next 2 months could be rough for you guys, and Trump could become truly dangerous. He could just whinge and whine, or alternatively be really insane, and the 25th will come into play. I'm sure Moscow Mitch has planned for dealing with it, but it's really disturbing.

Pughnichi

You are attempting to both sides the issue here to appear to be cogent, but you really don’t have any clue as to what you are saying, especially about not knowing the results. You’ve suckled at the teat of misinformation & it shows.

As much as I have hope Biden will win, if the results came out the other way, I’d accept them, just like I did in 2000, 2004, & 2016. I didnt aggressively flaunt my ignorance & claim that we just didn’t know who won any of those elections.

There are numerous republicans involved in every election process with numerous media outlets at their disposal. We would have heard from the credible ones before now if there were any true shenanigans. But we haven’t.

The main reason Trump followers are still foaming at the mouth is that they’re just not that intellectually keen when it comes to this & they are easily led by their noses by those who do not have their ultimate wellbeing in mind. It’s sad to see such ignorance actively flaunted, but that’s 45% of America right now.
to claim 45% of US voters are ignorant is, well, erm, ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.