2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

C3Pique

If an enemy country attacked America between now and January do you think Trump would even authorise a response? Or would he sulk and refuse to protect the people that voted him out of office?

Phil

I'm zoning out more and more here, are these bloody states ever going to count their votes? PA, GA, NV, AZ

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Regarding Donald Trump Jr, I read this story a couple of months back. Pretty sad and telling really.

Scott Melker

As many of you know, I attended the University of Pennsylvania with Donald Trump Jr. I feel compelled to share this story before the election, in the hopes that it will shed a bit of light on the kind of person that Donald Trump is, and the kind of son that he raised.

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate. Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

Donald Jr. was a drunk in college. Every memory I have of him is of him stumbling around campus falling over or passing out in public, with his arm in a sling from injuring himself while drinking. He absolutely despised his father, and hated the attention that his last name afforded him. His nickname was "Diaper Don," because of his tendency to fall asleep drunk in other people's beds and urinate. I always felt terrible for him.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons, her opponent notwithstanding. However, in light of what I saw that day, it is clear to me that Donald Trump lacks the temperament and basic social decency to run our country.

RedDevil@84

I'm zoning out more and more here, are these bloody states ever going to count their votes? PA, GA, NV, AZ
Think NV said Nov 10 is their final date or something to that effect
Even NC said they need another week or so.

Cloud7

Its a very lucrative business.
When they say "Dems will take Christainity away or take capitalism away", they mean their money making religious businesses
For the pastors and stuff, sure. But, for Glenda and Greg living in suburbia, I doubt they're making any money off of it. They just like having these views and being like this.

mu4c_20le

Got to love these random no marks telling state officials how to do their jobs

Phil

Think NV said Nov 10 is their final date or something to that effect
Even NC said they need another week or so.
Surely they'll put us out of our misery before then. I'm in danger of actually doing some work.

Rajma

With the way 2020 has been unfolding should Dems wrap Biden in the cotton wool between now and January? Imagine him catching Covid and dying in between...That would again bring back the legal chaos.

Jericholyte2

96k behind in PA, 12.5k behind in GA - any chance of one of these being called before midnight GMT?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
If an enemy country attacked America between now and January do you think Trump would even authorise a response? Or would he sulk and refuse to protect the people that voted him out of office?
Trump would be too busy with operation paper shredding

Giggs86

Did Trump not exclaim very enthuastically that he passed the very hard test, telling the doctors it was extremely hard.
It was a fecking dementia test, it's meant to be piss easy for anyone without cognitive feckijg decline.

Trumps actions now he sees he's losing is fecking dangerous. Far right have already attempted to kidnap governors inspired by Trumps tweets most certainly.
If Trump keeps this up all the way to handover if Biden wins, alot of innocents will die.
Agree. But I was joking about Biden, what does Trump got to do with it? Can't they both be equally demented?

Siorac

Hard to see a path for Trump in Nevada based on this.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
As soon as Biden takes the lead in PA the networks should call it, right?
Think a lot in here are waiting for that red square on the CNN map to change to blue. To have waited a long time - it will be worth the wait to have lived to see it.

Giggs86

This is what it's all been about isn't it? Shout about how outraged they are at Biden illegally winning, get everyone pissed off, BUT have no intention at all of fighting it. All so they can just keep making money off of people's anger.
He's just preparing the ground for the 2024 elections of himself and Kanye as vp vs. Kamala with Michelle Obama as vp.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
S

It's really "odd" that the side who keep shouting about the other lot trying to steal the election kerp trying to steal the election
There should be an (R) next to the word projection in the dictionary.
Holy shit that is one annoying gif. Watched it like 3 times and then got really frustrated it didn't hit the pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.