2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Apparently he wants to come out and give a press conference but his team can't see how it would help. His position now is much worse than 2am EST on Wednesday morning when he declared himself as winner.
More completely normal behaviour.

Hiding and being completely silent is totally how he usually celebrates a win :D

Red Stone

Republicans are going wild because they aren't allowed in to watch the ballot counting.

Man on Fox News: "There is no reason to think this has been a fraudulent election. The President said the only reason he lost the popular vote in 2016 was election fraud. That was investigated and they found nothing. There has been no evidence of fraud in this election. They are not hiding anything."

Other man on Fox News: "Yeah, but when my daughter's door is locked and I knock and ask "Are there any cookies in there?" and she says "No." and I ask "Can I come in?" and she says "No." I don't know, there's probably some cookies in there."

Last edited:

Abizzz

Republicans are going wild because they aren't allowed in to watch the ballot counting.

Man on Fox News: "There is no reason to think this has been a fraudulent election. The President said the only reason he lost the popular vote in 2016 was election fraud. That was investigated and they found nothing. There has been no evidence of fraud in this election. They are not hiding anything."

Other man on Fox News: "Yeah, but when my daughter's door is locked and I knock and ask "Are there any cookies in there and she says "No." and I ask "Can I come in?" and she says"No." I don't know, there's probably some cookies in there."
Yeah but we weren't all raised by republicans.

SirAF

Ageist
@SirAF -Mate, are you still awake? How the feck do you have 33k+ posts and a reaction score of only 3?

Do you even quality, bro?
I’m awake :lol:

Hey, the reaction score is from my days in the newbies! So good I got up with only 3 :drool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I work with someone who seems to love Trump (a Brit) and is still clinging to these lawsuits to save it for Trump. I think he's done and the GOP know it.

arnie_ni

How is it this slow?

No matter who wins surely this has to be looked at and addressed

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

Other man on Fox News: "Yeah, but when my daughter's door is locked and I knock and ask "Are there any cookies in there and she says "No." and I ask "Can I come in?" and she says"No." I don't know, there's probably some cookies in there."
Jesse Watters is a piece of work alright.

Abizzz

Sounds like you're hiding some cookies, you shifty devil, you.
Not hiding anything. I'm open carry on cookies.

Just saying if your life choices lead you to a job on FOX the child you've raised probably isn't all that honest either.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Ignore @Redplane, he's hangry
Still waiting on those WI cheese curds. You lot do know your cheese. Just not beer.
I’m awake :lol:

Hey, the reaction score is from my days in the newbies! So good I got up with only 3 :drool:
I can see who is responsible now for Penna claiming to be "the nice mod". Its rigged.

Red Stone

Apparently the presence of Black Panthers in Philly in the '60s is evidence of election fraud. This is according to Idiot#1 on Fox News.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Really wanna stay up for the GA and PA flips but can't see it happening in the next two hours, ffs.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
:lol: This guy nearly in tears over Philadelphia being strong Democrat and talking about the black panther party. Absolutely pathetic.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Really wanna stay up for the GA and PA flips but can't see it happening in the next two hours, ffs.
Should try living on the west coast of North America mate. Get to see this madness unfold during the day. :drool:

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Apparently the presence of Black Panthers in Philly in the '60s is evidence of election fraud. This is according to Idiot#1 on Fox News.
To be fair they also have a guy in the studio who strongly objects to his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.