2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
What draws people to Mike Pence? He seems like the kind of guy who, when he's not scowling in the background during a Trump speech, sits stiffly in a chair staring at the wall for hours on end. The guy is a robot. He has less personality than Michael Owen, and it's not even the funny kind of no personality.
James Milner?

Wittmann45

What draws people to Mike Pence? He seems like the kind of guy who, when he's not scowling in the background during a Trump speech, sits stiffly in a chair staring at the wall for hours on end. The guy is a robot. He has less personality than Michael Owen, and it's not even the funny kind of no personality.
Being VP for a President that is VERY popular in his own party probably helps. I swear much of Biden's appeal is his connection to Obama, especially considering it seems he is likely to be voted President when he has little to no specific vision for the next 4 years

I wonder what the stats are for approval rating for VPs more generally; I assume it is quite high, regardless of their actual qualities, ie, Gore, though losing in 2000, was one of the most boring politicians ever but he still got the nomination, without even being close to losing a primary, because of his connection to Clinton

InfiniteBoredom

Clayton is maintaining their 6:1 ratio. With 4.5k left, it should be 3K net for Biden.

And then there’s another 4.4k in Gwinnett which is Biden +14 with E-Day votes included.

The military ballots might not matter at all in the end.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Dish water @#&+ you too pal
I'm far enough in that I am in the I love everyone phase. Can we agree that whiskey, whatever its country of origin or base grain is, is tasty. Lets be friends. Also, Trump is orange and fat. That is all.

RedDevil@84

‘Think lemons’

America is fecked. Fecked.
Aaha. Good ol' lemon juice which makes things invisible

https://medium.com/@littlebrown/i-wore-the-juice-the-dunning-kruger-effect-f8ac3299eb1

At five foot six and 270 pounds, the bank robber was impossible to miss. On April 19, 1995, he hit two Pittsburgh banks in broad daylight. Security cameras picked up good images of his face — he wore no mask — and showed him holding a gun to the teller. Police made sure the footage was broadcast on the local eleven o’clock news. A tip came in within minutes, and just after midnight, the police were knocking on the suspect’s door in McKeesport. Identified as McArthur Wheeler, he was incredulous. “But I wore the juice,” he said.

Wheeler told police he rubbed lemon juice on his face to make it invisible to security cameras. Detectives concluded he was not delusional, not on drugs — just incredibly mistaken.

Wheeler knew that lemon juice is used as an invisible ink. Logically, then, lemon juice would make his face invisible to cameras. He tested this out before the heists, putting juice on his face and snapping a selfie with a Polaroid camera. There was no face in the photo! (Police never figured that out. Most likely Wheeler was no more competent as a photographer than he was as a bank robber.) Wheeler reported one problem with his scheme. The lemon juice stung his eyes so badly that he could barely see.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Looks like they're still counting in Clayton so who knows when the full amount will come out. Might have to abandon ship and hope I wake up to good news.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Being VP for a President that is VERY popular in his own party probably helps. I swear much of Biden's appeal is his connection to Obama, especially considering it seems he is likely to be voted President when he has little to no specific vision for the next 4 years

I wonder what the stats are for approval rating for VPs more generally; I assume it is quite high, regardless of their actual qualities, ie, Gore, though losing in 2000, was one of the most boring politicians ever but he still got the nomination, without even being close to losing a primary, because of his connection to Clinton
He may not be inspiring but that's a very odd thing to say. He had a pretty tough fight in the primaries and a solid plan for the next four years.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Unfortunately the cnuts yell louder.
Yes they do, it’s why we kiss them.
Anyways, as an aside since we are amongst Midwest friends, the absolute drunkest I have ever been was after a challenge of Bell’s Hopslam. 6-pack in 6 minutes. My god it almost led to a divorce.

Siorac

Biden gained with the latest batch in AZ, small one though but the bleeding has stopped, for now.
It's as expected, no? Trump was going to gain with the first big batch and then the rest should be reasonably equal. At least that's what some analyst said a few hours ago. I haven't dreamt it, have I?

Status
Not open for further replies.