2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...

Raoul

Admin
Staff
CNN really need to call it once the next batch is in. No way Trump can come back if Biden is getting upwards of 80%.

Siorac

Trump: VOTE IN PERSON!!!!
Republicans: **vote in person**
mail ballots come in: Biden wins most of them
Trump: surprised Pikachu face

Timdbro

I was just looking back at the first page of the Trump Presidency thread, and @bazalini and @Pogue Mahone got it absolutely right about how things would pan out. Other people were understandably assuming that he'd drop the act when he was actually elected. Turned out it wasn't an act at all, it's all he's got.
Where have I seen that before...

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Come on CNN, get that "we can't call because we are evaluating where the remaining votes are". At this point everyone in the world understand Pennsylvania county politics and the subtleties of mail in voting as well as John Knight. Because he has explained it. Over and over and over and.....

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
He literally beat that machine with the crazies in 2016, as a political nobody.

The crazies ARE the majority, they were emboldened by him and are all in on him. They elected Qanon believers to Congress, this election. Don’t hold any illusion about returning to normal when he’s out of office. Trumpism is the new normal.
That was before the machine knew exactly what they'd be getting with Trump - precisely because he was a relative unknown. Now they do know. They won't be fooled twice. I repeat, the crazies don't control the bulk of Republican political machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.