2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Every commercial break has an add for CNN's First Ladies series. The next episode is LBJ's wife Ladybirdy. Is it bad that the first thing that comes to mind when hearing LBJ's name is that he apparently had an enormous hog that he was very proud of and would whip out in the Oval Office?
You should probably get some sleep, Red.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Democrats keep the House but surprisingly lost some seats. Republicans look likely to keep control of the Senate but it goes down to two run-off elections in Georgia, held in January. If Democrats win both, the Senate will be at 50-50 (if the as yet uncalled NC and Alaska Senate races finish as expected with red wins). If that happens, and everyone votes on party lines, the Vice President will cast the deciding vote(s).
Largely yes, with the caveat that the Georgia result has automatically triggered another run off in January, where the Dems could in theory win both contested seats and tie the senate at 50-50, which with VP Harris as the tie breaker gives them the assumed advantage. That' still a big hypothetical though, and I wouldn't necessarily get my hopes up.
House retained by Dems although republicans made some unexpected gains.
Senate will go down to 2 run off elections in Georgia . If Dems win both, they have control with Kamala VP as tie breaker. Republicans just need 1 (and people seem to believe it will be Republican Senate in the end).
Thanks

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can we at least announce him in the thread title? It's cooked :wenger:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Not wrong.
Count all the votes and count all legal votes are for all intents and purposes essentially synonymous. The same possibilities for voter frqud existed before, albeit on a smaller scale, and the proportion they apply to is undeniably minuscule. Believing otherwise is a straight up conspiracy theory. Hence the distinction is a disingenuous distraction that acts as a comfort blanket for people unable to face reality.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I was trying to land on who is more odious: McConnell or Graham. I landed on Graham.
Graham. He looks like the kinda guy that would have gobbled on a knob had his crush just shown him a little attention in college. He now lives closeted and frustrated, forced to live a life his burning loins are not desirous of.

MConnell is so practical he cut his cock off during college as he got annoyed with cleaning it all the time.

spaceboyRSA

Typically in the transfer forum the phrase is "cocks out". Seems appropriate here. Trumps a cock (in my opinion) and it seems hes out.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Doesn't John King own another suite or tie? Am sure he has worn the same every day since election started?

Status
Not open for further replies.