2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Newt Gringich just said on Fox he'd discount any votes that were counted in precincts that boarded up their windows.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Newt Gringich just said on Fox he'd discount any votes that were counted in precincts that boarded up their windows.
I would discount the opinion of any man who demands a divorce from his wife while in her hospital room the day after cancer surgery.

Tarrou

Same reason loads of Corbynistas are convinced the beeb is basically the English Fox news.

Combine these opinions together and it indicates that they’re doing a decent job at being balanced.
Most of their political heavy-hitters in recent years have been raging Tories. Andrew Neill, John Humphries, Robert Gibb, Laura Kuenssberg, Andrew Marr to name a few...

Granted they have the odd token lefty on there but this is not balanced journalism. They clearly favoured the Tories in the last couple of elections.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’ve missed a load today. I’ve got CNN on and can see he leads:

GA - 1567
PA - 9746
NV - 20542
AZ - 43779

Can somebody tell me how many votes are left to count in each of these ?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I've been deliberating this in my mind, and I think I've opted for Graham.

McConnell is an odious little turtle, but he makes no apology for it, admitting he wants to make life impossible for his Dem colleagues. You almost have to admire his shamelessness about it. Graham on the other hand is a spineless little scrote - a bit like the kid in school who claims he's your mate, but then sucks up to the bully when he's tormenting you.
I'd say McConnell's the evil villain while Graham is the pitiful minion. In a sense you can find more respect for the villain because he's principled, but that's only really when it's fiction. If you really ponder how disgusting his principles are I think you have to conclude he's on another level. Graham's an embarrassment but Mitch McConnell is one or the few people in politics that fits the over used description of evil.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Put on "Georgia On My mind" by the great Ray Charles, as it seemed appropriate.

But was immediately unnerved by some of Spotify's suggestions:

"Worried Mind" (very appropriate)

"Born To Lose" (feck, no, come on, can't have that)

"It Makes No Difference Now" (probably not - but still)

Still:

"You WIn Again" (well, perhaps not again - but now will do nicely)

"Hey Good Lookin''" (well...some might consider Sleepy Joe a silver fox, I suppose)

"Your Cheatin' Heart" (obvious enough)

And of course:

"That's Enough" (more than enough - please let it be over)

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Did your man on CNN just say "allegations made by the President and his spawn"? :lol:
He's been saying that all the time. He says that and "offspring" to refer to the Trump kids.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Every commercial break has an add for CNN's First Ladies series. The next episode is LBJ's wife Ladybirdy. Is it bad that the first thing that comes to mind when hearing LBJ's name is that he apparently had an enormous hog that he was very proud of and would whip out in the Oval Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.