2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Fox News seems to have abandoned or ignored the edict not to call Biden "President-Elect".

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
My word Rudy is on some next level shit... I hope if they get to court they get humiliated & lambasted for wasting time and spreading lies. Absolute cnuts.

cyberman

Ive gone off the talking heads during these things to be honest. On CNN theyre talking about the American people have chosen this and that. Nobody can speak with authority on subjects like this, especially when so many dickheads voted for Trump.
America is split in half atm.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Yea not the thread for it, but I strongly disagree with @nimic and @Siorac here. Not to mention it was the 50-70's. They didn't have the internet to give them information on the ground. There is no shame in serving your country. None.
I didn't say there was shame in it, I'm saying it's not automatically deserving of respect. And "they didn't have the internet" didn't stop the entire anti-war movement during the Vietnam War. We're not talking about the middle ages here, it was perfectly possible for people to see that it was an unjust war. I'd be more sympathetic if McCain turned out to be a dove, but he was a hawk for most of his life.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
:lol: :lol:

The fire penis legend returns.
Wait til I post the screenshots of the multiple death threats I received on Parler while I was ruling those ignorants up yesterday. Can’t quite describe the absolute abortion that place is.

InfiniteBoredom

That's not how drafts work though
I didn't think soldiers fought for glory? That's an very naive view imo. Politicians declare war for glory, not soldiers.
He wasn’t a poor Southern black young boy who had no choice when drafted, he was the son of a high ranking US military officer who could’ve easily spent his time patrolling the US coast. Instead he chose to go to a backwater foreign country and dropped napalm and Agent Orange on them.

Go and see for yourself the victims of those, kids born with deformities, people who lost limbs even nowadays from leftover bombs and mines. As a Vietnamese, he can feck off with his war hero credentials.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Ive gone off the talking heads during these things to be honest. On CNN theyre talking about the American people have chosen this and that. Nobody can speak with authority on subjects like this, especially when so many dickheads voted for Trump.
America is split in half atm.
Yup. And that’s the issue. Watching CNN now it is “fake news”. They’re spinning Biden as some amazing candidate...the total opposite of Trump. It’s just bollocks.

DavidDeSchmikes

Captain, my name is Don Keefer. That's Elliot Hirsch and that's Sloan Sabbith. We work for Atlantis Cable News. And we wanted you and your first officer and Flight Attendant Crazy Lady to be the first ones on this plane to know that our American citizens fired Donald Trump for you tonight

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Thank feck.

I guess basically nothing will happen for the next four years other than reversing some of Trump's most destructive policies, but that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.