2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I agree with the above. You're a good lad when you're drunk.
Yeah. There is no level of drunkenness that would cause me to miss your abominable edit to my post. You make better pizza crust than us, but you still need our cheese and beer to round out the meal. Hmm...Detroit pizza and beer. Sounds like my Friday is scheduled.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
@unchanged_lineup, @Redplane

Just placed an order for a keg of Spotted Cow for the home bar. Realized I am going to need some help to get through the next 2 months.
At least you lot can drink. People like me who don't drink or have never been drunk have to suffer through it sober. I don't think there's any alcohol strong enough that'll drown out the antics of our orange dilemma though. Does the alcohol help much ? I'm sure it's just temporary and you all are still very conscious and aware of everything.:(

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
At least you lot can drink. People like me who don't drink or have never been drunk have to suffer through it sober. I don't think there's any alcohol strong enough that'll drown out the antics of our orange dilemma though. Does the alcohol help much ? I'm sure it's just temporary and you all are still very conscious and aware of everything.:(
Does it help? I guess in the moment, but I still wake up to reality, so it is only a momentary reprieve. I will say that after a night of hitting the bottle a "bit" too much I often declare to never drink again, so there is that.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

There's your answer - Project Veritas. They should be criminally prosecuted for a blatant fabrication.
They should have been prosecuted ten times over by now. But even if they were shut down they ll just pop up a different way again, like Cambridge Analytica and Blackwater to name a few others.

ReallyUSA

Tucker Carlson is even tired of this shit, and he traffics in the sewage of propaganda.

Redplane

Yeah. There is no level of drunkenness that would cause me to miss your abominable edit to my post. You make better pizza crust than us, but you still need our cheese and beer to round out the meal. Hmm...Detroit pizza and beer. Sounds like my Friday is scheduled.
Haha.
I know it's been spreading around the country but Im curios how Detroit style tastes in WI. Is it from chains there or mom n pop places?

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Haha.
I know it's been spreading around the country but Im curios how Detroit style tastes in WI. Is it from chains there or mom n pop places?
Never had it here, but I had a long layover in Detroit once and my local colleague (field sales) took me to some place. Really liked it. I liked it better than Chicago style (sorry @simonhch). We moved here right before COVID, so not really got the lay of the restaurant land.

prateik

PA, GA and AZ have clearly been rigged.. MI too.

Trump got 72m LEGAL votes. He WON .. BIGLY.

Redplane

Never had it here, but I had a long layover in Detroit once and my local colleague (field sales) took me to some place. Really liked it. I liked it better than Chicago style (sorry @simonhch). We moved here right before COVID, so not really got the lay of the restaurant land.
Yeah every time people come here they seem to love it. Just like Chicago style though there are a few primary - restaurant inspired variants of that. I know they opened places in some of the coastal cities etc with it. I like Chicago style a lot too but its really more of a meat pie or quiche in some ways. Not a pizza in the more traditional sense. I love em both for different reasons. NY style can be good but I always see it as cheap street food.
There he is, that scumbag weasel.

So all the other many times decorated army officers, scientists, career diplomats, etc. are all liars Donnie but this random dude is a completely legit whistle blower. Got it. :rolleyes:

Dudu

Okay.. looks like a complete non-starter to begin with. Damn you Gross and your tweets. Don't even know why I bothered checking

Onto Georgia..

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
O'Keefe has been pushing election fraud for a while now and his project receives money from the Trump Organization (and the Kochs). And this is hilarious, clearly shows Jr coordinating with O'Keefe. I know the DoJ won't do shit with Barr but perhaps Biden's DoJ will take this clown down. If not, maybe O'Keefe can have an unfortunate accident during the next four years.

-- O'Keefe began releasing the material on Twitter on September 27, in video form. Within seven minutes, Donald Trump Jr., the son of the president, separately uploaded the video to Twitter, instead of re-sharing the video from O'Keefe's account. Two minutes later, an account for Trump's re-election campaign re-shared the video, while Trump himself soon began responding. Additionally, Trump Jr. uploaded the video to Facebook earlier than O'Keefe. These events present "questions of coordination" on whether the Trump campaign "had access to the video before the general public", stated the researchers from the two universities.[185] In addition, several well-known right-wing Twitter accounts both promoted the release of the material, and immediately shared the Twitter video upon release, leading to researchers concluding that this was "a great example of what a coordinated disinformation campaign looks like".[185] --

Redplane

O'Keefe has been pushing election fraud for a while now and his project receives money from the Trump Organization (and the Kochs). And this is hilarious, clearly shows Jr coordinating with O'Keefe. I know the DoJ won't do shit with Barr but perhaps Biden's DoJ will take this clown down. If not, maybe O'Keefe can have an unfortunate accident during the next four years.

-- O'Keefe began releasing the material on Twitter on September 27, in video form. Within seven minutes, Donald Trump Jr., the son of the president, separately uploaded the video to Twitter, instead of re-sharing the video from O'Keefe's account. Two minutes later, an account for Trump's re-election campaign re-shared the video, while Trump himself soon began responding. Additionally, Trump Jr. uploaded the video to Facebook earlier than O'Keefe. These events present "questions of coordination" on whether the Trump campaign "had access to the video before the general public", stated the researchers from the two universities.[185] In addition, several well-known right-wing Twitter accounts both promoted the release of the material, and immediately shared the Twitter video upon release, leading to researchers concluding that this was "a great example of what a coordinated disinformation campaign looks like".[185] --
And to feed off of that.. This is a real shocker as well I know:

Gizmodo: Steve Bannon Caught Running a Network of Misinformation Pages on Facebook. https://gizmodo.com/steve-bannon-caught-running-a-network-of-misinformation-1845633004
And this is AFTER he was charged for defrauding people for his little wall thing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Damn it @Redplane. I had finished my reply to you post but apparently you deleted it and so my brilliant post is now gone. Well played ya bastard, well played.

Redplane

Damn it @Redplane. I had finished my reply to you post but apparently you deleted it and so my brilliant post is now gone. Well played ya bastard, well played.
Bahaha I only deleted it bc it appears the audio in that one may have been altered so I didn't want to sound stupid if that's true.

Watching that second clip though - Laura Ingraham is still a good actress.

MuFc_1992

Holy Cow, that's Trump and it's not even the first time he's done something like this. Do people remember the tape that came out during 2016 election where Trump gave an interview as his own spokesperson and bragged how he's being courted by a lot of women.. :lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That game contained 3 wolf teams and a serial killer. :lol:
Before I played my first game I googled ww and came across a video of people crouching down patting their hands on the floor, needless to say it doesn't quite work like that online.

Amir

Is no one here worried that trump is going to remain in office?
I'm less worried about that and more worried about the amount of people who will see Biden as someone who stole the election and shouldn't be president.

There's so much lying and disinformation on social media in recent days about how much voting fraud is being uncovered and how Trump is about to overturn the results. And people are buying that. They won't change their stance just because Biden becomes president on January 20. They'll go on believing the elections were rigged.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is no one here worried that trump is going to remain in office?
Nope, the margins were ultimately far to wide for any of these shenanigans.

I’m worried about two things:

1. The sacking of key figures in the IC and replacing with sycophants is clearly an attempt to destroy evidence to protect Trump and his cronies once the new admin come in and employ non-corrupt career professionals.
2. There’s going to be two months of hand over time lost and that could spell disaster for the CV response and be a major setback in Biden kicking things off.

Trump will leave office in January, I expect it to be of his own accord but only once he has built up a big enough narrative of a stolen victory and only once he has run a thorough clean up operation and only once he feels he has done enough to sabotage Biden.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Biden will be president but the damage this is doing will be irreparable.
Quite incredible these lot are doing more damage after they lost an election than the four previous years combined. I am absolutely convinced there will be violence. These bastards are whipping up a frenzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.