2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Who was that saying 'i agree with all that', surely he was taking the p*ss.

I don't get some of these American pundits.
Some days I think America deserves Trump
Our whole culture is basically feck the other people, what do I get out of this mentality. Or that it’s all about securing the bag and everything you do is about getting money. All of which is topped with this arrogant America #1 greatest country in the world nonsense. We get the government we deserve.

Drifter

American
If Dems are not careful this vote for Warren because she's a woman will backfire again. Women like Emily are what will put voters off.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
If Dems are not careful this vote for Warren because she's a woman will backfire again. Women like Emily are what will put voters off.
People should vote for the best candidate, no matter their gender.
Problem is we’re dealing with an American electorate.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I don't think that whole native American bit means much in the grand scheme of silly humans doings silly things but by god is it embarrassing. It's the type of thing you never live down. Like when you're a kid and you say your dad is Hulk Hogan and then he comes to pick you up after school and he's really a speccy gimp who works in accounts. Only now you're 50 and still claiming it. Cringing.

nimic

something nice
Scout
It's definitely embarrassing, but I'm not sure it would even break into Trump's top 50 list. She just has to let it go and ignore any attempt to focus on it.

Here's an idea. Every time Trump brings it up in a tweet, speech or eventual Presidential debate, she should just respond by mentioning something horrible/stupid/racist Trump said. A new one every time.

"Senator Warren, fifteen seconds to respond."

"Grab. Them. By. The. Pussy."

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Anyone else watching the SNL premiere? Woody Harrelson's Biden, Maya Rudolph's Kamala and Larry David's Bernie impersonations were all great. :lol:

InfiniteBoredom

Anyone else watching the SNL premiere? Woody Harrelson's Biden, Maya Rudolph's Kamala and Larry David's Bernie impersonations were all great. :lol:
The Booker one is dead on, all the others are pretty excruciatingly cringy.

Woody Harrelson is always verifiably Woody Harrelson no matter who he plays.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It's definitely embarrassing, but I'm not sure it would even break into Trump's top 50 list. She just has to let it go and ignore any attempt to focus on it.

Here's an idea. Every time Trump brings it up in a tweet, speech or eventual Presidential debate, she should just respond by mentioning something horrible/stupid/racist Trump said. A new one every time.

"Senator Warren, fifteen seconds to respond."

"Grab. Them. By. The. Pussy."
Also, her rather clumsily bringing it to light a year ago has helped to make it a somewhat expired issue in the present. Trump would of course dredge it up if he faced her but it feels like the embarrassment, apology, and media coverage phases are generally behind her.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Wouldn't that go under "none of them"? Though there's clearly a category below that, which is cut off from the picture, so that might be it.
No, I think that "none of them" would be given as an explicit option (ie - they're all shite). Don't knows and refuse to answers don't invite such a specific judgement.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Just dreaming up new ways to screw with democracy on a daily basis:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
As Trump said, she’s about 1/2020 Native American ;)
That’s a Republican spin. The result was that she has some Native American ancestry from between 6 and 10 generations ago but the test can’t be more specific. So obviously the Republicans picked the biggest possible number to use as an attack.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
That’s a Republican spin. The result was that she has some Native American ancestry from between 6 and 10 generations ago but the test can’t be more specific. So obviously the Republicans picked the biggest possible number to use as an attack.
But actual tribal citizenship doesn't work like that at all and she has a history of disregarding the views of actual native americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.