2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Gabbard is not doing herself many favors with that tweet. I dislike Hillary with a passion but with the tweet Gabbard made she seems to add to the suspicion, not dispel it.
No doubt, but when you're languishing at 1% and in danger of not making future debates. this sort of thing helps attention and fundraising.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
How about eliminating corporate welfare, taxing Apple, Google, etc their fair share. Also eliminate tax loopholes that mostly only the rich and super rich can avail of. Then bring in a sensible MC4A program similar to advanced countries and see how much it is.
Oops, Joe is probably asleep.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Tulsi back on her favorite show/network. Can't imagine many Dem primary voters watch this, so who precisely is she attempting to reach on Fox ?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tulsi back on her favorite show/network. Can't imagine many Dem primary voters watch this, so who precisely is she attempting to reach on Fox ?

Her running as an independent would take more away from Trump than it would the Democrat candidate. Especially when you see how much “support” she’s garnering from the right wing.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Gabbard said:
Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.
"Queen of the Harpies!"

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
She’s likely not wrong but it may not have anything to do with Tulsi’s intent and everything to do with her strange positions, which gives Russian troll campaigns a perfect staging point for their usual divide and conquer tactics. Stein and Gabbard are just useful idiots in this regard.

The next democratic president should troll Putin and appoint Browder as the Russia advisor.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Her running as an independent would take more away from Trump than it would the Democrat candidate. Especially when you see how much “support” she’s garnering from the right wing.
Hard to say, there are still lefties that are smitten with her, who if Biden or Warren are the nominee would almost certainly vote for her in a Jill Stein sort of way.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Hard to say, there are still lefties that are smitten with her, who if Biden or Warren are the nominee would almost certainly vote for her in a Jill Stein sort of way.
..except she just said she wont run as an independent.

She wants the Democratic party not to be involved in regime change, killing innocent people...yes including children, around the world.
Nothing wrong with that.

No one agrees with all the policy positions she stands for. I certainly don't. But you want independent people who voice their opinions in a party.
We all don't have to be lock step with the party leadership.

Red Dreams

Indian politics is very divisive if the Kashmir thread is anything to go by.
The majority there are Hindus. Certainly the current government has contributed to a lot of the problems there.

But the US cannot alienate India or China for example.

But what we do need in any party are different views.
A view that goes against what Hillary stands for is certainly a good place to start.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
The majority there are Hindus. Certainly the current government has contributed to a lot of the problems there.

A view that goes against what Hillary stands for is certainly a good place to start.
Truth will set you free but incorrigible nonsense doesn't. So US cannot alienate India so it's fine to not upset the BJP/RSS Hindu majority faction, is it? Might as well suck the Christian Conservative dicks in the US of A then.

nimic

something nice
Scout

I wonder how you would feel about Biden being directly supported by a right-wing nationalist foreign leader. Would he get a pass too?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

No one is writing in Tulsi (or Bernie) if Warren is the nominee.

Biden on the hand, yes I will write in Tulsi solely due to your posts if Biden is the nominee.

Red Dreams

I wonder how you would feel about Biden being directly supported by a right-wing nationalist foreign leader. Would he get a pass too?
She is supported by Putin....err because Hillary says so?
If there is proof she is a Russian asset she should be treated as an enemy agent as Trump will be after he is out of office. That wont happen if Biden is president btw.

Ridiculous question about Biden.
He may be brain dead but he is no traitor as Trump is.

btw I have no intention of voting for Biden if he is the nominee.

I will hold my nose and vote for Warren though if she is.

But Bernie has not given up and neither have I.

lsd

The Oracle
If there is proof she is a Russian asset she should be treated as an enemy agent as Trump will be after he is out of office. That wont happen if Biden is president btw.

And people wonder why America was dumb enough to elect Trump

nimic

something nice
Scout

I am talking about Modi.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I hope you're right, but somehow I'm not so sure.
I should correct that statement. No one that isn't already a 3rd party voter will write in Tulsi just to flip on Warren. There is already a Green third party voting bloc and realistically if a Dem wants to ensure the highest turnout of Green 3rd party voters then they actually should bring Marianne into the fold as a Press Secretary or something Mooch like. Its not the Zizek/Moore/Lakoff listening economic progressives like myself that are the vote Green first types, those types are the crystal and patchouli purchasing Sedona is an energy vortex crowd that Marianne is the only one who can make them not vote 3rd party in 2020 IMO

nimic

something nice
Scout
Of course you have proof she is being directed by Modi.
Who said anything about being directed by Modi? I am talking about how she's being supported by them, and it should have been obvious that's what I was talking about since that's what you were talking about in the post I quoted. It's impossible to discuss with you, because you jump to the most extreme possible position of the argument and assume that's what you're debating against.

Red Dreams

Who said anything about being directed by Modi? I am talking about how she's being supported by them, and it should have been obvious that's what I was talking about since that's what you were talking about in the post I quoted. It's impossible to discuss with you, because you jump to the most extreme possible position of the argument and assume that's what you're debating against.
You are simply spouting liberal media talking points. What is the implication of saying she is being supported by them?
What has she done in Congress that proves she has acted against any community or only for certain communities?

First the Russian connection. Now the Modi/Hindu connection. Its just slander.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
You are simply spouting liberal media talking points. What is the implication of saying she is being supported by them?
What has she done in Congress that proves she has acted against any community or only for certain communities?

First the Russian connection. Now the Modi/Hindu connection. Its just slander.
You are becoming a worse and worse poster as the days go on. Just thought that should be pointed out to you.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Red Dreams

You are becoming a worse and worse poster as the days go on. Just thought that should be pointed out to you.

...says the poster who supports a candidate who insults other races.

Are you of his race by chance?

EDIT:

I suggest you think before you post rather than going with the crowd.
You are selling yourself short.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.