2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
...and what has she done in Congress in favour of one community or acted against another?
I’ve no idea, I haven’t been making any claims about her, unlike yourself.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I’ve no idea, I haven’t been making any claims about her, unlike yourself.
what claims?

All I see here is reposts of these associations with these Hindu organizations. Her former positions on LGBT community.

Speak of what she has done or not since.
Whenever she is on the liberal media they pretty much attack her because she simply does not toe the party line.

No. I wont write in her name if it came to it.

All I am saying is it is pointless to simply buy into liberal media talking points.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
what claims?

All I see here is reposts of these associations with these Hindu organizations. Her former positions on LGBT community.

Speak of what she has done or not since.
Whenever she is on the liberal media they pretty much attack her because she simply does not toe the party line.

No. I wont write in her name if it came to it.

All I am saying is it is pointless to simply buy into liberal media talking points.
The article posted appears to be from an Indian site. Are they also promoting US liberal media talking points ?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
what claims?
Specifically, the claim that criticism of her RSS links should be dismissed as “liberal media talking points.”

Given you wrote this after that rather extensive article had been posted, I was interested to hear your thoughts on it.

Red Dreams

The article posted appears to be from an Indian site. Are they also promoting US liberal media talking points ?
The reposts are agenda driven.

Once again I ask. What has she done in Congress that casts doubts on her integrity of being loyal to the United States.
Though I do not follow everything she does, I have only seen support for pro climate change issues, health care and being against regime changes.

I do not put much investment in guilt by association. Same crap has been thrown at Corbyn over there.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
The reposts are agenda driven.

Once again I ask. What has she done in Congress that casts doubts on her integrity of being loyal to the United States.
Though I do not follow everything she does, I have only seen support for pro climate change issues, health care and being against regime changes.

I do not put much investment in guilt by association. Same crap has been thrown at Corbyn over there.
Reposts ? There's an extensive article that looks at her background that you seem to be repeatedly ignoring.

Here are a few more to consider.

Thoughts ?

Red Dreams

Reposts ? There's an extensive article that looks at her background that you seem to be repeatedly ignoring.

Here are a few more to consider.

Thoughts ?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes. I have seen those quotes.

Has she not apologized for them?
You can accuse her of lying if you like. You may have inner insight into her soul.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Raoul.

This was discussed some time back on this thread.
Are you bringing this up again because Hillary decided to give it another go by blaming the Russians for her failed run?

Frankly. There is nothing new here.
Its being brought up because Gabbard is a total charlatan who deserves to be exposed as such. Anyone who knows how active measures campaigns work knows that people like her are routinely used as useful idiots by other state actors to foment division within a country.

And in fairness to Hillary, she was spot on when she warned about Russian interference during the campaign. It was at the time largely brushed off by the medicare for all crowd on the left and the Trump stooges on the right.

Red Dreams

Its being brought up because Gabbard is a total charlatan who deserves to be exposed as such. Anyone who knows how active measures campaigns work knows that people like her are routinely used as useful idiots by other state actors to foment disagreement within a country.

And in fairness to Hillary, she was spot on when she warned about Russian interference during the campaign. It was largely brushed off by the medicare for all crowd on the left and the Trump stooges on the right.
She and others may be used. Most politicians are used by outside groups to push their own agendas.
If as you claim she is a charlatan, show me what she is doing that is her hidden agenda?
Honestly I do not know.

I agree there was Russian interference in the last two elections and we will have more in the next one too.

But tell me, do you really believe Hillary lost WI,MI and PA because of that?
She did not even visit WI.
There are some even on here who were not bothered to vote for her for various reasons.
We saw what a terrible candidate she was?

It was nothing to do with the Russians.

EDIT:

btw I do remember you disparaging her military service while not questioning Pete's.
I defended both. You serve. You serve.

No agendas?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
She and others may be used. Most politicians are used by outside groups to push their own agendas.
If as you claim she is a charlatan, show me what she is doing that is her hidden agenda?
Honestly I do not know.

I agree there was Russian interference in the last two elections and we will have more in the next one too.

But tell me, do you really believe she lost WI,MI and PA because of that?
She did not even visit WI.
There are some even on here who were not bothered to vote for her for various reasons.
We saw what a terrible candidate she was?

It was nothing to do with the Russians.

EDIT:

btw I do remember you disparaging her military service while not questioning Pete's.
I defended both. You serve. You serve.

No agendas?
Because she constantly references her “brothers and sisters” in the military despite the fact that her general demeanor and policy platform is completely antithetical to what most people in the military believe. She is therefore using her “service” as a device to promote her own political agenda to people who don’t know any better. In summary, she’s a total fraud.

Red Dreams

Because she constantly references her “brothers and sisters” in the military despite the fact that her general demeanor and policy platform is completely antithetical to what most people in the military believe. She is therefore using her “service” as a device to promote her own political agenda to people who don’t know any better. In summary, she’s a total fraud.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Most people in the military vote Republican or Center right.
Or I am not understanding where you are going with this?

What is wrong with promoting the issues she has been promoting. Being against Regime Change for example?
The last debate she skewered Pete on the Syria issue.

EDIT:
I meant to say. People in the Forces do not want to be in endless wars.
They are not dumb enough not to know they are certainly not there to defend the homeland.
They are being used by both parties.

Last edited:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Its being brought up because Gabbard is a total charlatan who deserves to be exposed as such. Anyone who knows how active measures campaigns work knows that people like her are routinely used as useful idiots by other state actors to foment division within a country.

And in fairness to Hillary, she was spot on when she warned about Russian interference during the campaign. It was at the time largely brushed off by the medicare for all crowd on the left and the Trump stooges on the right.
The only useful idiots are the morons not part of the top 10% who actually voted for Clinton in the 2016 Democrat primary.

Red Dreams

To recap, I only knew about Tulsi when she broke rank to endorse Bernie in 2016 at a huge cost to herself. She was defunded by the DNC.
About her former positions re: LGBT and Muslims, all I know is she has apologized and has even been endorsed by some LGBT groups for her work in Congress.

I'm interested in Bernie and that's it.

Red Dreams

Watching the Bernie rally was interesting.

The end of identity politics?
AOC and Ilhan Omar have endorsed him.
Bernie is meeting with Taib in her district in front of her voters on the 27th. Perhaps she will endorse him then.

I hope we will see people supporting candidates based on policies that help everyone.

Charlie Foley

Watching the Bernie rally was interesting.

The end of identity politics?
AOC and Ilhan Omar have endorsed him.
Bernie is meeting with Taib in her district in front of her voters on the 27th. Perhaps she will endorse him then.

I hope we will see people supporting candidates based on policies that help everyone.
Hope so too. Identity politics ain’t going anywhere yet though. MLK would be disappointed.

Those crowds were inspiring

Red Dreams

Hope so too. Identity politics ain’t going anywhere yet though. MLK would be disappointed.

Those crowds were inspiring
Funny you mention Dr. King.

Listening to Nina Turner speak reminded me of him.
Just think. A black woman speaking so passionately about a Jewish man.
A Muslim woman who has been abused not just by the right but by her own party endorsing Bernie as well as as Alexandria endorsing him too of course.

I must disagree mate.

Dr. King, JFK and Bobby Kennedy will all be smiling about what they are seeing.
Their work has not been wasted.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
...says the poster who supports a candidate who insults other races.

Are you of his race by chance?

EDIT:

I suggest you think before you post rather than going with the crowd.
You are selling yourself short.
I do think before I post. I read your posts and then I thinked: wow this is pretty terrible quality.

I’m mixed race by the way. I’m also a Bernie supporter first. Are you trying to imply that I’m only Asian and that I’m supporting Yang because he’s Asian? That’s pretty racist! Got you now!

You didn’t even back up your assertion about Yang’s “racism”. Ye just threw it out there in your series of rants. Yet you get high on yourself telling other posters they make all these claims without backing it up, or that they’re promoting liberal/conservative talking points even though they attempted to hold your hand while they explain it to you with sources.

Red Dreams

I do think before I post. I read your posts and then I thinked: wow this is pretty terrible quality.

I’m mixed race by the way. I’m also a Bernie supporter first. Are you trying to imply that I’m only Asian and that I’m supporting Yang because he’s Asian? That’s pretty racist! Got you now!

You didn’t even back up your assertion about Yang’s “racism”. Ye just threw it out there in your series of rants. Yet you get high on yourself telling other posters they make all these claims without backing it up, or that they’re promoting liberal/conservative talking points even though they attempted to hold your hand while they explain it to you with sources.
"It takes an Asian to explain Math to Trump"

EDIT:

Quoting Liberal Media talking points is explaining nothing.
It shows how people swallow garbage.

Florida Man

"It takes an Asian to explain Math to Trump"

EDIT:

Quoting Liberal Media talking points is explaining nothing.
It shows how people swallow garbage.
That’s the smoking gun that proves Yang insults other races? :lol:

And sticking your head in your ass going “la la la liberal talking points” is what we call denial. Because every point that was made that you disagreed with is a liberal talking point. Nope, posters don’t think for themselves except for Red Dreams, the gatekeeper of truth.

InfiniteBoredom

‘Quoting liberal media talking points’.

Said the man who repeatedly posted clips from a show ran by ex-MSNBC employees, modelled on a dual hosts morning talk show specifically catered to Beltway type, and invited guests such as, wait for it, mostly political operatives.

Red Dreams

That’s the smoking gun that proves Yang insults other races? :lol:

And sticking your head in your ass going “la la la liberal talking points” is what we call denial. Because every point that was made that you disagreed with is a liberal talking point. Nope, posters don’t think for themselves except for Red Dreams, the gatekeeper of truth.
All Yang had to do was speak for himself.
Why bring race into it?

You obviously did not read the poor arguments put forward for attacking Tulsi. It was rehashed old 'guilt by association' without any supporting evidence.This was discussed before to death.
I have no affiliation to Tulsi.

But I do take this opportunity to apologise for bringing your race into this discussion.
That was uncalled for.

Florida Man

All Yang had to do was speak for himself.
Why bring race into it?

You obviously did not read the poor arguments put forward for attacking Tulsi. It was rehashed old 'guilt by association' without any supporting evidence.This was discussed before to death.
I have no affiliation to Tulsi.

But I do take this opportunity to apologise for bringing your race into this discussion.
That was uncalled for.
Because Yang is clearly taking the piss with that comment to draw the contrast between him and Trump. With deductive reasoning, or by just listening to him, you can conclude that he doesn’t really think that other cultures can’t do math. To truly believe and claim otherwise is ironically a liberal talking point. Like some kind of shit that a some idiot MSNBC pundit would rant about.

Red Dreams

Because Yang is clearly taking the piss with that comment to draw the contrast between him and Trump. With deductive reasoning, or by just listening to him, you can conclude that he doesn’t really think that other cultures can’t do math. To truly believe and claim otherwise is ironically a liberal talking point. Like some kind of shit that a some idiot MSNBC pundit would rant about.
Trump has too many weaknesses to take the piss about by bringing race into it.

I don't watch Cable tv.
I thought it was poor by him.

As for the same ol nonsense about Tulsi.
Its nothing but the Hillary fans being desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.