2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Biden really needs to be strong when dealing with this virus that is plaguing the states.

Then he can move on to COVID.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Figured this one would pop up on some stage right around now...

This is because the Reade story was cooked up by people to Biden's left as a last gasp effort to derail him and emplace Sanders as the nominee. Once Operation Tara Reade crashed and burned, all of its agitators (including Reade herself) mysteriously vanished. These same people have little interest in going to bat for Trump's accusers because they have no interest in hurting Trump's chances since they see Biden and Trump in similar political terms.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is because the Tara Reade story was cooked up by people to Biden's left as a last gasp effort to derail him and emplace Sanders as the nominee. Once Operation Tara Reade crashed and burned, all of its agitators (including Reade herself) mysteriously vanished. These same people have little interest in going to bat for Trump's accusers because they have no interest in hurting Trump's chances since they see Biden and Trump in similar political terms.
The irrational right is working overtime to resuscitate this grifter’s last stand. When you see Breitbart, Levin, & Malkin retweeting the hell out of something, it’s a solid wager to bet on the complete opposite.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
This is because the Tara Reade story was cooked up by people to Biden's left as a last gasp effort to derail him and emplace Sanders as the nominee. Once Operation Tara Reade crashed and burned, all of its agitators (including Reade herself) mysteriously vanished. These same people have little interest in going to bat for Trump's accusers because they have no interest in hurting Trump's chances since they see Biden and Trump in similar political terms.
It was done *long* after Super Tuesday and after Biden had an unassailable lead. The stuff she told her neighbours in the 90s still han't been "crashed and burned".

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It was done *long* after Super Tuesday and after Biden had an unassailable lead. The stuff she told her neighbours in the 90s still han't been "crashed and burned".
Whatever happened decades ago, the entire episode was clearly ginned up for political purposes during the campaign.

Charlie Foley

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
“The court's more conservative members - Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch - would have gone further by requiring those who have already cast absentee ballots without a witness signature to vote again. “
Does any other western democracy allow its states/providences/region to set up their own election laws in such a wide ranging way? This is all madness. Also, Thomas and Alito can go feck themselves. Even I love beer guy seems less insane.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
:lol:

He's not doing himself any favours. He'll talk his way out of an election win at this rate.
Nah his most reent numbers are incredible, I want to look at the crosstabs myself when I have time but it looks like old people.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Nah his most reent numbers are incredible, I want to look at the crosstabs myself when I have time but it looks like old people.
Ill try and find the tweet but I saw one earlier this week which had Biden +30 with over 55s following the first debate. I really don’t want to get my hopes up but this could be the darkest of blue waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.