2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just switched over to RT for shits and giggles. They’re arguing that elections have deadlines and votes shouldn’t be counted beyond a certain time and that the ballots are too easily manipulated and forged.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yeah but we're stupid as well as evidenced by the governments we elect :lol:

Interesting to note that our clown and their clown both openly mocked COVID and precautions in place to limit the spread of it only to end up hospitalised by it. I can't think of any greater example of how moronic and incompetent their handling could have been than that.
:lol:

Frosty

Logical and sensible but turns women gay
Just switched over to RT for shits and giggles. They’re arguing that elections have deadlines and votes shouldn’t be counted beyond a certain time and that the ballots are too easily manipulated and forged.
And it is too difficult for Trump to slip polonium in Biden's tea

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Also on RT:

Biden is against fracking and against oil and coal and instead he’s into windmills and, I don’t know, electric cars or something”

So I put to you, how many of you have transitioned to powering your houses by electric cars?

owlo

We should autoreplace the words "Exit Polls" with "Clairvoyants" in this thread.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Jon Sopel (BBC) says if Biden has won then we should know the result tonight (UK time), but if Trump has won then we won't know for several days ... all due to when different states count votes and which of those are key swing states.

SirAF

Ageist
Jon Sopel (BBC) says if Biden has won then we should know the result tonight (UK time), but if Trump has won then we won't know for several days ... all due to when different states count votes and which of those are key swing states.
That’s a rather odd take?

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I’d think with the amount of mail in ballots, it’d be the other way around.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

Wayne's World

Sky News reporting that college educated voters are up 5% and non-college educated voters are down 4%.

That's huge news for Biden you would think

SinNombre

Weird to focus on a small county that Clinton carried by 25 points in 2016. Each to their own. Lead was 40k then too.
That was the kind of posts that we saw a lot of in 2016.

Data without context is dangerous.

Less than 90 mins away from realiable data to start coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.