2021 American Civil War

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
I’d rather he be tried and convicted and he and his cnut offspring spend the rest of their lives in jail and bankrupt than have him become some kind of sick martyr.
Oh man imagine the shit that would happen to that bitch Jared in a maximum security US prison.

diarm

I’d rather he be tried and convicted and he and his cnut offspring spend the rest of their lives in jail and bankrupt than have him become some kind of sick martyr.
I vote for him to be stripped naked, covered in powdered sugar and shame walked, Cersei style, through the streets of New York to be honest.

Give the world a look at his micropenis and he'll never show his face again.

Charlie Foley

Yeah, hope he loves to 120 stuck in a cell

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
I hope Trump dies.
I hope you get a temp for that. He needs to spend years in prison getting things like broom handles inserted in every possible insertion point.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
What the fecking feck.
They just aired that message on NBC. Fraud, election stolen, evil people on the other side, I love you all, yadayada but go home now. Just when you start thinking iit couldn't get any more surreal:lol:

bleedred

FML . Some caller from Kentucky on CSPAN saying Antifa infiltrated the protestors and committing the violence. Call them nutjobs is an insult to nutjobs.

Sara125

So, conveniently, blue lives no longer matter. It’s almost as if they never did and people were right about it just being a derailment tactic to BLM...

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I suppose this is what "stand back and stand by" meant.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Scenes from the shooting already online. The woman was shot through a window while wearing a Trump flag as a cape.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Tapper is one step away from calling them all fecking cnuts on live TV

MTF

It’s the political aspect of this that places it squarely into terrorism.
Of course. I just wouldn't want to set a precedent that any protest at the capitol of the country or any state, could be characterized as terrorism if it were to turn violent.

I read the US code, and although I'm not a lawyer it does seem that these actions fall squarely into "(B) appear to be intended— (ii)to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion". But then also I have no idea what the precedent law is on trying someone for that, if there is any.