2021 Sheep Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
just look at that arrogance from @Pat_Mustard , makes me sick that he will get 2 passes in the last round

BorisDeLeFora

Submitted, I *think* I've got it right this time, and will have nice flock growing.

Round 5 Selection 3 Results and Summary

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 5 Selection 3 Results

Sjor Bepo - PASS and PASS
Edgar Allan Pillow - FAIL (Player Already Selected) and PASS
Ecstatic - PASS
BorisDeLeFora - PASS and PASS
Pat_Mustard - PASS and PASS

Round 5a Selections

Sjor Bepo - 16/17 and 17/18 Champions League
Kazi - 56/57 and 57/58 European Cup
Himannv - 78/79 and 79/80 European Cup
Edgar Allan Pillow - 71/72 and 72/73 European Cup
Isotope - 63/64 and 64/65 European Cup
Enigma_87/King Kendrick - 92 and 93 Intercontinental Cup
Ecstatic - 71/72 and 72/73 European Cup
P-Nut - 71/72 and 72/73 European Cup
Chesterlestreet - 84/85 and 85/86 UEFA Cup
Physiocrat - 60/61 and 61/62 European Cup
BorisDeLeFora - 16/17 and 17/18 Champions League
Pat_Mustard - 71/72 and 72/73 European Cup
Skizzo - 84/85 and 85/86 UEFA Cup

Players Selected in Round 5b and Round 5c

Sjor Bepo - Filipe Luis and Virgil van Dijk
Kazi - Duncan Edwards and Nils Liedholm
Himannv - Graeme Souness and Ruud Krol
Edgar Allan Pillow - Sheep (Peter Simpson) and Amancio
Isotope - Jose Santamaria and Germano
Enigma_87/King Kendrick - Hristo Stoichkov and Franco Baresi
Ecstatic - Gabriele Oriali and Paul Breitner
P-Nut - Sandro Mazzola and Gerd Muller
Chesterlestreet - Ray Clemence and Pierre Littbarski
Physiocrat - Laszlo Kubala and Dave Mackay
BorisDeLeFora - Xabi Alonso and Kylian Mbappe
Pat_Mustard - Josip Skoblar and Giuseppe Furino
Skizzo - Antonio Sabato and Marco Tardelli

Round 5b and 5c Selection Progression

Sjor Bepo - Dani Alves and van Dijk; Thomas Muller and van Dijk; Luis and van Dijk
Kazi - Edwards and Liedholm
Himannv - Souness and Krol
Edgar Allan Pillow - Eusebio and Beckenbauer; Burgnich and Breitner; Mazzola and Amancio
Isotope - Puskas and Eusebio; Santamaria and Germano
Enigma_87/King Kendrick - Stoichkov and Baresi
Ecstatic - Eusebio and Breitner; Burgnich; Oriali
P-Nut - Mazzola and Gerd Muller
Chesterlestreet - Clemence and Littbarski
Physiocrat - Kubala and Puskas; Mackay
BorisDeLeFora - Buffon and van Dijk; Simeone and Scholes; Xabi Alonso and Mbappe
Pat_Mustard - Eusebio and Beckenbauer; No Selection and No Selection; Skoblar and Furino
Skizzo - Rummenigge and Tardelli; Sabato and Tardelli

Squads

1. Sjor Bepo 1) V. Beara 2) A. Strappe 3) R. Ferdinand 4) C. Tevez 5) E. Davids 6) F. Luis 7) V. van Dijk
2. Kazi 1) Neymar 2) S. Pletikosa 3) K.-H. Schnellinger 4) T. Cerezo 5) S. Kocsis 6) D. Edwards 7) N. Liedholm
4. Himannv 1) Z. Boniek 2) B. Vogts 3) S. Eto’o 4) R. Pavoni 5) J. Kohler 6) G. Souness 7) R. Krol
5. Edgar Allan Pillow 1) Rivellino 2) D. Dzajic 3) T. Walcott 4) Gilmar 5) F. Gento 6) P. Simpson 7) Amancio
6. Isotope 1) B. Moore 2) L. Mazurkiewicz 3) J. Djourou 4) Zito 5) N. Bendtner 6) J. Santamaria 7) Germano
7. Enigma_87/King Kendrick 1) L. Matthaus 2) E. Sanchez 3) C. Wood 4) R. Perfumo 5) L. Figo 6) H. Stoichkov 7) F. Baresi
8. Ecstatic 1) J. Leighton 2) Cafu 3) E. Figueroa 4) Jairzinho 5) M. Platini 6) G. Oriali 7) P. Breitner
9. P-Nut 1) B. Schweinsteiger 2) J. Porras 3) C. Ronaldo 4) J. Veron 5) T. Henry 6) S. Mazzola 7) G. Muller
10. Chesterlestreet 1) B. Zebec 2) L. Glovacki 3) G. Rivera 4) A. Spencer 5) G. Facchetti 6) R. Clemence 7) P. Littbarski
11. Physiocrat 1) W. Zmuda 2) M. Kaltz 3) Tostao 4) C. Bilardo 5) F. Redondo 6) L. Kubala 7) D. Mackay
12. BorisDeLeFora 1) I. Perisic 2) T. Silva 3) W. Rooney 4) H. Crespo 5) E. Eboue 6) X. Alonso 7) K. Mbappe
13. Pat_Mustard 1) Pele 2) A. Carbajal 3) D. Pereyra 4) Leandro 5) J. Neeskens 6) J. Skoblar 7) G. Furino
14. Skizzo 1) Marcelo 2) I. Rakitic 3) M. Laudrup 4) J. Joya 5) G. Scirea 6) A. Sabato 7) M. Tardelli

Banned List

Franz Beckenbauer, Giuseppe Bergomi, Tarcisio Burgnich, Bobby Charlton, Dani Alves, Alfredo Di Stefano, Eusebio, Eric Gerets, Nestor Goncalves, Robert Jonquet, Junior, Raymond Kopa, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, Luka Modric, Pavel Nedved, Jean-Marie Pfaff, Ferenc Puskas, Frank Rijkaard, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Darijo Srna, Zico

Round 6 Criteria

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 6 - In Other Business

a) Pick a Transfer Between Two Clubs Involving a Player that is Not Selected or on the Banned List. This Player is Added to the Banned List Immediately but Kept Secret Until the End of the Round

b) Pick a Player that was involved in a transfer between the same two clubs that the transfer in a) took place between.

Banned List

Franz Beckenbauer, Giuseppe Bergomi, Tarcisio Burgnich, Bobby Charlton, Dani Alves, Alfredo Di Stefano, Eusebio, Eric Gerets, Nestor Goncalves, Robert Jonquet, Junior, Raymond Kopa, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, Luka Modric, Pavel Nedved, Jean-Marie Pfaff, Ferenc Puskas, Frank Rijkaard, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Darijo Srna, Zico

Please send your first selection in the next 24 hours.

Kazi

Round 6 - In Other Business

a) Pick a Transfer Between Two Clubs Involving a Player that is Not Selected or on the Banned List. This Player is Added to the Banned List Immediately but Kept Secret Until the End of the Round

b) Pick a Player that was involved in a transfer between the same two clubs that the transfer in a) took place between.

Banned List

Please send your first selection in the next 24 hours.
Can you change the clubs if your picks are unsuccessful?

Enigma_87

You know who
@Enigma_87 @King Kendrick you lucky bastards! I'd messaged Michael about Intercontinental Cups but bottled it at the last minute for fear of getting stuck in one match. Goes without saying Bateau and Stoichkov were my picks.
aye, but no risk, no reward :D

KK came with that IC idea otherwise I was ready to plunge in the early 70's party. :lol:

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Does anyone else get bad gateway when using Transfermarkt at the moment or is just me?

Edit - Just can't go via Google searches straight to club transfer history. Have to go in a few menus earlier on the site directly

Last edited:

BorisDeLeFora

Is it within the spirit to block some absolute fraud (relative to the block list) to keep my options open? :nervous:

And what happens if two go to block the same player?

Last edited:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Is it within the spirit to block some absolute fraud (relative to the block list) to keep my options open?
Was the first thing I thought about when seeing the new round posted.

As per the wording of the criterion, you could pick a de facto sheep as your BLOCK choice - yes. However, the way I took it, this is (also) a chance to BLOCK players you don't really need (but who might be very attractive to other managers).

And what happens if two go to block the same player?
I would assume nothing happens - it just means less players in total get blocked (this round).

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
The only criticism I have of this draft is that we could - possibly - have waited a bit longer to launch it.

I keep overrating the difficulty of getting targets - because I forget that we're only 13 managers (or teams, more precisely).

The categories/criteria have been consistently brilliant, though.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
The only criticism I have of this draft is that we could - possibly - have waited a bit longer to launch it.

I keep overrating the difficulty of getting targets - because I forget that we're only 13 managers (or teams, more precisely).

The categories/criteria have been consistently brilliant, though.
Best criteria for a sheep draft in a long time. I'd not been enjoying drafts as much lately, but this one has been great.

Kazi

Defo a high risk round, think I’ve played it fairly safe

Probably have a sheep incoming now

Round 6 Selection 1 Results

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 6 Selection 1 Results

Sjor Bepo - FAIL (Roy Keane)
Kazi - PASS
Himannv - PASS
Edgar Allan Pillow - PASS
Isotope - PASS
Enigma_87/King Kendrick - PASS
Ecstatic - FAIL (Daniel Passarella)
P-Nut - FAIL (Roy Keane)
Chesterlestreet - FAIL (Daniel Passarella)
Physiocrat - FAIL (Jaap Stam)
BorisDeLeFora - FAIL (Jaap Stam)
Pat_Mustard - FAIL (Player Banned)
Skizzo - FAIL (Jaap Stam)

Reminder - Your second and third selections have to have been involved in a transfer between the same two clubs, in either direction, that was used for your block and first selection

Banned List

Franz Beckenbauer, Giuseppe Bergomi, Tarcisio Burgnich, Bobby Charlton, Dani Alves, Alfredo Di Stefano, Eusebio, Eric Gerets, Nestor Goncalves, Robert Jonquet, Junior, Roy Keane, Raymond Kopa, Paolo Maldini, Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, Luka Modric, Pavel Nedved, Daniel Passarella, Jean-Marie Pfaff, Ferenc Puskas, Frank Rijkaard, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Darijo Srna, Jaap Stam, Zico

Please send your second selections in the next 12 hours