2024 U.S. Elections

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Firefox on laptop for me and half the tweets are like you showed. Very annoying.
Same with my firefox. Some of them shows, some of them don't. but usually is that it takes loading a bit longer

nimic

something nice
Scout
Isn't there an alternate feed to view the replies to tweets? I can't view them in 'real' twitter like we could before Musk fecked it over.
You really don't want to watch the replies to tweets. There is very rarely any value there, particularly now that people buy their way to the top of the replies. And you know exactly what kind of people do that.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not Elon's best week. Get passed by Bezos (again), Don Lemon manages to wind him up, Tesla's stock at a one year low, now the rocket gets lost.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Not Elon's best week. Get passed by Bezos (again), Don Lemon manages to wind him up, Tesla's stock at a one year low, now the rocket gets lost.

Perinho Garang with his finger on the pulse, as per.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Looks like polling is more or less the same, pre and post state of the union, wonder what it will take to sway undecideds, Biden showing that he is in better mental shape than most thought appears to have missed the mark.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Looks like polling is more or less the same, pre and post state of the union, wonder what it will take to sway undecideds, Biden showing that he is in better mental shape than most thought appears to have missed the mark.
Ignoring polls with registered voters and focus on the credible ones that poll likely voters, would be a good start.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
After debating with myself for a long time, I think I'll vote Biden. I just need to make my voice heard against Trump even if I don't like Biden. Obviously long time till November but that's where I'm at atm.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
After debating with myself for a long time, I think I'll vote Biden. I just need to make my voice heard against Trump even if I don't like Biden. Obviously long time till November but that's where I'm at atm.
If you're still in TX then your vote for Biden will actually mean something since its a state that is slowly drifting purple. Maybe not this cycle, but definitely very soon.

Idxomer

I don’t buy this, the Tik Tok ban has been in motion for years now. It’s not a new thing.
Was there always an agreement between the two parties toward banning it? Seems like the majority before who issued restrictions on it were red states.

I don't think the reason stated in the tweet is the only one btw.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
There is no momentum shift, most polls still have Trump leading, including battleground states, then you have a few with Biden leading, sprinkled in.

Same story as before.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I think it's pretty wild looking at two polls where he leads by 1% when the margin of error is double that and call it a "momentum shift". Seems like wishful thinking.
'Momentum shift' might be a bit of a strong term right now, but no doubt we will start seeing a shift towards Biden due to recent & continued ad buys, etc.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
'Momentum shift' might be a bit of a strong term right now, but no doubt we will start seeing a shift towards Biden due to recent & continued ad buys, etc.
I wouldn't trust a registered voters poll at the moment. We're close enough to the election where likely voters should be the main focus.

RedDevilQuebecois

If you're still in TX then your vote for Biden will actually mean something since its a state that is slowly drifting purple. Maybe not this cycle, but definitely very soon.
Depending on how Colin Allred does in courting voters fr the next 7 months or so, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that he defeats Ted Cruz for the Senate seat. Also remember that a couple of shitty Republican US Senators is led Georgia to go blue after decades of being red.