Music 6ix9ine to Face Life in Prison?

Sweet Square

I know they’re SoundCloud rappers, but I’m sure that not all the rappers on SoundCloud look like that, and this lot are just a subset. I hope so anyway :lol:
Remember the days when we all thought Nelly looked a bit silly with that white sticker stuck on his face. Face tattoos are shit rapping seem to go hand in hand.

gza the genius

He filmed himself, multiple times, engaging in sexual acts with a naked 13 year old girl. He deserves any prison sentence he gets. The fact that he's not already in prison is crazy.

Cloud7

Remember the days when we all thought Nelly looked a bit silly with that white sticker stuck on his face. Face tattoos are shit rapping seem to go hand in hand.
Nelly and his permanent face bandage :lol: the thing is, face tattoos can be okay. Lil Wayne, Game, Birdman etc all have face tattoos and they pull it off pretty well. These guys on the other hand just look like clowns.

Sweet Square

Nelly and his permanent face bandage :lol: the thing is, face tattoos can be okay. Lil Wayne, Game, Birdman etc all have face tattoos and they pull it off pretty well. These guys on the other hand just look like clowns.
100% this. I saw someone on twitter describe rappers like 6in9ine as looking like the detention desk they had at school.

Classical Mechanic

A face tattoo is always a terrible decision.
I agree with him actually. I think it can look pretty cool. Thought X's were pretty cool and Post Malone's barbed wire was alright. Post has lost the plot with it now though.

Lets not forget that when full sleeve tattoos became popular any people thought they were hideous, it's what becomes normalised in society.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He filmed himself, multiple times, engaging in sexual acts with a naked 13 year old girl. He deserves any prison sentence he gets. The fact that he's not already in prison is crazy.
Did he actually have any sexual relations with the girl or was he just present?

Not excusing it, genuinely don’t know the actual answer despite googling it a few months back.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
A face tattoo is always a terrible decision.
It depends on your line of work, imo.

This guy is an enigma for me, I took an interest for gangs in the last months and I saw him mentioned in a video about O Block in Chicago, people didn't seem to consider him like a gang member.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Did he actually have any sexual relations with the girl or was he just present?

Not excusing it, genuinely don’t know the actual answer despite googling it a few months back.
I hope for your sake you didn't google 69 sex with 13 year old.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
He a lil punk ass bitch. Scared to fight, then acts all hard once it's all over.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
He a lil punk ass bitch. Scared to fight, then acts all hard once it's all over.
Oh yeah i rap, but the dedication i put into rhyming alone is far more than you've probably put into anything.
how you gonna act like it's something all feminne when the rap culture is far more battle/fight than football is.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh yeah i rap, but the dedication i put into rhyming alone is far more than you've probably put into anything.
how you gonna act like it's something all feminne when the rap culture is far more battle/fight than football is.
:lol:

Vadim

Literally I don't know why people give him the time of day. Stop giving a platform to f*cking idiots. Here's hoping he does get life in prison.
Well said. Everything about him is awful.

Phil

In my teenage years I always thought I wouldn't become someone who can't understand the success behind popular young artists when I got older. But Lil pump, sixnine etc. have proved that wrong.
Same. I used to listen to hip hop non stop until about last year when all this shit came on to the scene

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's a paedophile. Deserves to rot in jail the fecking clown.