Music 6ix9ine to Face Life in Prison?

Trizy

He deserves life just for his trash music alone.
Correct. And his fecking joke of an appearance.

Also, is it his fault his (and lil Pump) fault that their music is absolutely shite? People are clearly buying their music and going to their shows. They're the real ones who should be serving life in jail.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Offset had a good verse on the GUMMO remix, so I thank him for that.

Classical Mechanic

@adexkola

I don't really see how he could turn rat on the higher up gang members. He would be a marked man obviously but his career would be over too. His whole act is based on him being a controversial bad boy who 'lets his nuts hang'. If he turns rat how could you market him? We're not talking about the second coming of MJ in terms of talent either. He doesn't have anywhere near the ability to let his music do the talking.

He will be able to afford an excellent defence so I think he needs to fight the case on a legal basis only. If he beats the FEDs then his reputation will only be greatly enhanced to his fans.

Charlie Foley

Or going to court dressed like this
As the meme said at the time, imagine going through college, then law school (the worst thing I've ever done), you're thousands in debt then you show up to court with your client dressed like that :lol:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Not sure if it's been done yet... But:

Free six nine, damn you fine

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He filmed himself, multiple times, engaging in sexual acts with a naked 13 year old girl. He deserves any prison sentence he gets. The fact that he's not already in prison is crazy.
Less of these pathetic rainbow clowns and more of your namesake please. What true greats like GZA must think when they see/hear the utter utter garbage that these wankers spew up.

Vadim

Less of these pathetic rainbow clowns and more of your namesake please. What true greats like GZA must think when they see/hear the utter utter garbage that these wankers spew up.
GZA’s Liquid Swords still sounds amazing to this day.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
@adexkola

I don't really see how he could turn rat on the higher up gang members. He would be a marked man obviously but his career would be over too. His whole act is based on him being a controversial bad boy who 'lets his nuts hang'. If he turns rat how could you market him? We're not talking about the second coming of MJ in terms of talent either. He doesn't have anywhere near the ability to let his music do the talking.

He will be able to afford an excellent defence so I think he needs to fight the case on a legal basis only. If he beats the FEDs then his reputation will only be greatly enhanced to his fans.
His career will be over if he does over 10 years in prison. There's a slim window in which he can escape from this with his career intact. If the years being thrown out are real AND his case has very slim chances of success, he should tell on his associates, do a few years in jail, plow the $1.7M he has + royalties into investments, and see if UPS is hiring when he leaves jail

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
His career will be over if he does over 10 years in prison. There's a slim window in which he can escape from this with his career intact. If the years being thrown out are real AND his case has very slim chances of success, he should tell on his associates, do a few years in jail, plow the $1.7M he has + royalties into investments, and see if UPS is hiring when he leaves jail
@Classical Mechanic I think we were both wrong... I for one underestimated the music career prospects of a proud snitch who was supposed to be headed for witness protection. He seems to be out and about (with security) having fun and making popular music.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
People dress up as him every Halloween. Not sure why it’s newsworthy

LARulz

Did he snitch on everyone at that party too?
Not that I ever want to defend the prick but from the sounds of it, I don't blame him for snitching on that lot. I could be well wrong as I don't really know too much but I heard the people that he snitched on stole a lot of his money, kidnapped him I think and threatened his family or something

He's a scumbag of the highest order but even he has enough brain cells (or people around him do) to not defend/cover for people like that

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not that I ever want to defend the prick but from the sounds of it, I don't blame him for snitching on that lot. I could be well wrong as I don't really know too much but I heard the people that he snitched on stole a lot of his money, kidnapped him I think and threatened his family or something

He's a scumbag of the highest order but even he has enough brain cells (or people around him do) to not defend/cover for people like that
I’m just having a joke. He’s an idiot for getting involved with gangsters. What the feck did he think was going to happen?

LARulz

I’m just having a joke. He’s an idiot for getting involved with gangsters. What the feck did he think was going to happen?
He is just an act gone wrong. He realised acting crazier would make him richer and ultimately those people would gravitate towards him. But he seemed to thick to realise the gravitated only cos of the money, not for any other reason

I am glad he has kind of vanished again or his comeback was a flop (I assume or he'd still be making "music"). No company in their right mind wants to pay him to sponsor products either so hopefully his money will run out