g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

7 losses in 9 games

AshRK

Shit players, shit attitude. Ole.must be ruthless. The fact that he is still starting young doesn't look good on him. But I would give him a proper chance before judging him. Before blaming him its the players who must bbme giving answers now.

MrSingh2002

A joke. Any other manager would've been sacked. How long does Ole get special treatment for what he did as a player?

arnie_ni

Awful run of form. Literally everyone is playing badly. There isnt one bright spot

Mcking

PSG
Arsenal
Wolves
Watford
Wolves
Barca
West Ham
Barca
Everton
Man City
Chelsea
Obviously we shouldn't be losing that many games especially the way we've been doing so, but feck me, that's a brutal run of fixtures.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Since Solskjaer took over we've gone from 6th (19 points behind 1st) to 6th (25 points behind 1st). His results as Manchester United manager being what got him the job in the first place.

I hope to god this implosion in form really is just down to the players. I also hope that we don't regret not waiting until the end of the season to decide on our new manager.

Though, in fairness, we do have years of evidence to point to the players at this stage.

Eriku

A joke. Any other manager would've been sacked. How long does Ole get special treatment for what he did as a player?
:lol:

Firing him within, what, a month of appointing him? It would make our club look absolutely clueless.

inb4 someone says "keeping him already makes us clueless", or "appointing him already made us look clueless", or any other derivation.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Since Solskjaer took over we've gone from 6th (19 points behind 1st) to 6th (25 points behind 1st). His results as Manchester United manager being what got him the job in the first place.

I hope to god this implosion in form really is just down to the players. I also hope that we don't regret not waiting until the end of the season to decide on our new manager.

Though, in fairness, we do have years of evidence to point to the players at this stage.
We have years of evidence that it is not the players. It’s whatever is happening, or not happening, at Carrington.

dileno

PSG
Arsenal
Wolves
Watford
Wolves
Barca
West Ham
Barca
Everton
Man City
Chelsea
Obviously we shouldn't be losing that many games especially the way we've been doing so, but feck me, that's a brutal run of fixtures.
That's where top teams go out and do their thing - win. Always like this in the spring.

Jacko21

We've been great at breaking records over the last six years.

How many more are there!?...

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Other managers wouldn't have been sacked if they did what Ole did before this recent dip.
That gets lost on most of the shit posts at the moment. This is a bloke that walked into a team with no cohesion, no fitness, no style, no temperament and got them performing like a unit and winning games.

These results reflect more on the previous two managers and their woeful investment in our squad then the current one.

el3mel

Ole did both our best and worst run in the league in just half a season. The guy is incredible.

Last edited:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas

Firing him within, what, a month of appointing him? It would make our club look absolutely clueless.

inb4 someone says "keeping him already makes us clueless", or "appointing him already made us look clueless", or any other derivation.
Well, the board is clueless and has been for six years.

Lukeinchina

It annoys me that we never boo at the final whistle.

Support and encourage throughout the game, but if we're talking about reality checks for players, 30 seconds or so of letting them know how unacceptable this is wouldn't be the worst thing.

Soulless vanilla ice cream club atm.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
We should do everything we can to get the manager of Ajax.

Everything

MrSingh2002

Other managers wouldn't have been sacked if they did what Ole did before this recent dip.
New manager bounce could happen for anyone. We've all seen it hundreds of times. Ole's not proven at this level and hes not proving it currently as the title suggests. 7 losses out of 9 matches played is relegation form.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
You would expect that from Cardiff not Manchester United. However, even though I had a lot of doubt about Ole and was mocked mercilessly on here during the deceptive honeymoon period, I believe Ole can still flip the flip flopping fans opinions of him, if he can beat Chelsea this weekend. No doubt that he is not better than Pochettino, Zidane, Tuchel or maybe even ten Hag, but if we support him with star players he might still do a more than decent job here

MrSingh2002

I didn't say he should be sacked. I said anyone else would've been.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Simply not good enough to compete with the top teams right now.

Raw

Downright awful. No excuse for that shite. Hard fixtures or not, you'd still expect fewer losses at least!

MrSingh2002

But you wouldn't agree with said sacking?

And no, they wouldn't... most clubs would NOT flip flop THAT quickly.
No I wouldnt agree with sacking him at this point. I simply asked how long he will get special treatment if it stays the same. Simple question.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
7 losses in 9 with the two wins being incredibly suspect. No goal from open play in over 8 hours of football. No ability to draw games, either we play out of our skins or play like pub footballers. This is not just shite players, this is deeper than that. A rotten dressing room. Ole deserves the benefit of the doubt because he has not had a window to get his own players or a pre-season.