Television 8 out of 10 Cats

Steev

They're also on Never Mind The Buzzcocks on BBC2 right now. Pretty much the same is happening.

Eriku

They're also on Never Mind The Buzzcocks on BBC2 right now. Pretty much the same is happening.
New one or a re-run? I would've thought they'd had enough in that first one they did, they got shouted down so many times :lol:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
New one or a re-run? I would've thought they'd had enough in that first one they did, they got shouted down so many times :lol:
Repeat. I'd still stamp on their heads on the second time of watching even though I know how annoying they are.

Steev

They also presented the News At Ten on ITV. It's finished now though so you've missed it.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Pricks just showed Aguero's goal. Couldn't find the remote in time to turn it off.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
I'm watching an episode from a few weeks ago. I've had a few episodes on record and I've been going backwards with it.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The state of Rachel Riley on the countdown show tonight. Strewth.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
A+ effort tonight. She really is perfection.
You know that scene on Wolf of Wall Street when Jonah Hill just starts cracking of and gives no fecks...

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
By the end of the show it was difficult to really pay attention. She had me utterly bewitched (that's a 9 pointer).
:lol: Very good.

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Rachel Riley's presence has been ruined now, after how much of a dick she was recently :(

lsd

The Oracle
Rachel Riley's presence has been ruined now, after how much of a dick she was recently :(

It is weird how your opinion can change off someone you just used to fancy from afar once you find out how much of a complete cvnt they are :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’ll level with you chaps, I reckon I could plough ahead anyway.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yeah, how? I thought it'd be something in the news but google's top results for Rachel Riley today are her celebrating her baby's birthday.

What a bitch.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Yeah, how? I thought it'd be something in the news but google's top results for Rachel Riley today are her celebrating her baby's birthday.

What a bitch.
Using a pretty large platform to spread disinformation. Her behaviour around the election was terrible. Even when she was called out for being wrong, she doubled down.