Aaron Ramsdale

ShinjiNinja26

Absolute wanker. One of those cnuts that thinks he’s a lot better than he actually is. If we were even half way decent we could’ve made him look a right mug.

He gives me Pickford vibes, he will start to show his true colours next season. There’s something I don’t trust about English keepers.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A real twat of a guy.
I saw it up close throughout the game from a few rows back.

An absolute pantomime oaf.

Idxomer

He gives me Pickford vibes, he will start to show his true colours next season. There something I don’t trust about English keepers.
He already had this season, he conceded a decent number of soft goals.

The cockiness compared to their ability. Hart, Pickford, Ramsdale, Henderson.
I think that’s what it is, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I would love to know where they get all this confidence from:lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
A real twat of a guy.
I saw it up close throughout the game from a few rows back.

An absolute pantomime oaf.
Yeah, he’s a gobhsite.

Apparently giving “bantz” to Chelsea fans leaving early the other day. After letting in an embarrassingly soft goal. The stupid prick.

Generally pretty good with the ball at his feet though. Might feck up every now and then but allows them play it round the back in a way we can only dream of with our current incumbent.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Love these threads, I can almost taste the bitterness :lol:

CatpissMartini

This is thread worthy?

He celebrated , so what, stop crying , anyway, good keeper, but he shouldn't play from the back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Love these threads, I can almost taste the bitterness :lol:
I tend to go to the United game in the home end every year, by virtue of an Arsenal fan at work and his tickets.

It always cracks me up when your lot start singing about "winning the league in Manchester", or "49 undefeated".

These are like 20 or more years ago now!? A bit embarrassing isn't it?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
I tend to go to the United game in the home end every year, by virtue of an Arsenal fan at work and his tickets.

It always cracks me up when your lot start singing about "winning the league in Manchester", or "49 undefeated".

These are like 20 or more years ago now!? A bit embarrassing isn't it?
Very.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Nah, just wondering why a Goalkeeper is celebrating a penalty miss by getting in someone’s face when he was no where near saving it.
They're called emotions. I jumped and punched the air and I wasn't close either.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I like him. He's just enjoying his club doing well. There's nothing wrong with that. He has good energy and sometimes players need to be like that. He's actually enjoying football.

GledTheRed

Bang sausage this cnut, average as you like and thinks he's mint.

Done nothing in his career to warrant being such a smug arrogant cnut.

Arsenal are the same throughout from lego head to their fans, celebrating winning games like a title. Shows how fat they have fallen, I'd be embarrassed if united players carried on like that.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He isn't even that good a keeper, he had a great start but he's regressed back to his average form of previous years. He has a negative PsxG - Goals, which means he's letting in more goals than expected.

He is more dominant in the air than Leno, but other than that he's not a great shot stopper. His attempt to save Ronaldo's goal was funny as well.

El Zoido

I like him. He's just enjoying his club doing well. There's nothing wrong with that. He has good energy and sometimes players need to be like that. He's actually enjoying football.
He can enjoy it all he wants, he’s still a twat.

Stretfordender

No real issue with it tbh. I only wish some of the United players would show some emotion during a game. Very rarely ever see a united play make a decent tackle or put their foot in when things aren’t going well. Never see a united player on at the ref when decisions not going our way. And as for looking out for each other on the pitch, well there’s none of that. So so passive every game.

Last edited:

C'est Moi Cantona

Better than I expected he was going to be this season for them, but the bar was very low as I thought he was crap, which he clearly isn't, but is still a million miles away from been an elite keeper, will get shown up if they get CL next season, which will be small time fun to watch.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
We’ve been having some shite performances across the board. Don’t see many threads on opposition players behaviour though.
Yeah, but it's arsenal. I know united fans like to downplay it, but it's extra shitty losing to us.