View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

LDUred

Other than tackling, I don't see him having any strength. His decision making is getting worse since joining and he is as unreliable as Onana, our 2 biggest weakness in the defence. It has been several years with us and it's time for him to move on.

Can't wait for Shaw to come back.
I used to see AWB as someone who would get better and better for us but that lack of positional awareness has always been suspect and of late its made him a liability.

Dalot has slightly similar issues but he's much better technically and he's come on under ETH, while AWB has gone in the opposite direction.

I think we just need proven quality and discipline in that position and while Shaw's good, he can't be relied upon to stay fit.

Last edited:

Marcus

I think he is a good player to man mark someone out of the game. But other than that he should never play as a LB.

FootballAI

I used to see AWB as someone who would get better and better for us but that lack of positional awareness has always been suspect and of late its made him a liability.

Dalot has slightly similar issues but he's much better technically and he's come on under ETH, while AWB has gone in the opposite direction.

I think we just need proven quality and discipline in that position and while Shaw's good, he can't be relied upon to stay fit.
Yeah agree, pity he is a great athletic though but doesn't know how to use it. The positioning and decision making are getting worse, he offers very little to our attack unlike Dalot while getting caught out of position way too often.