Abdelhak Nouri | family say he can answer yes/no questions by moving his eyebrows

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Looks like something pretty serious has happened in the game between Ajax and Weder Bremen. 2 ambulances and a helicopter just landed on the pitch, everyone has been asked to leave the stadium.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Eloquence

Feck man,hes mega talented. Biggest talent for that ajax team.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh no.. that's awful. Hope he'll be ok..

Jazz

20 years old as well:( Come on lad

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
People have left the stadium and Dutch tv has stopped broadcasting.

Starting to sound bad. Nouri is a huge talent, but more importantly very young and a great kid

Jazz

I hope that tweet is correct! Hang in there lad

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Thank feck he is stable right now.

Jazz

It is

Update | Nouri had heart arrhythmias. He is stable, has heart rate and is asleep. He goes with helicopter to hospital.
Ah thanks.. very encouraging news.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Damn there seriously needs to be a look into young footballers of African descent and heart issues.

Enlarged heart is a pretty common way a lot of young black athletes have died here in the States. Also we saw with Tiote just recently.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Ajax official confirmed it. Thanks god. Was horrible to see. Get well soon Nouri.

Jazz

Damn there seriously needs to be a look into young footballers of African descent and heart issues.

Enlarged heart is a pretty common way a lot of young black athletes have died here in the States. Also we saw with Tiote just recently.
I thought all players have thorough medicals at clubs.... it just seems odd not to do so I think.

spwd

Never hear of him but hopefully the recent tweets are correct and he's fine.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
I thought all players have thorough medicals at clubs.... it just seems odd not to do so I think.
Maybe it's a problem that develops over time. With all the training, weights, intense workouts, running, it probably takes a heavy toll on the heart.

We have wearables now. Maybe suspected players that may have heart issues should wear the wearables during games or workouts. I'm not sure if clubs already do this.

Sjaakmeoff

True. Ajax players wear measuring equipment every training. If there was something not good before, they would have noticed.

Jazz

Maybe it's a problem that develops over time. With all the training, weights, intense workouts, running, it probably takes a heavy toll on the heart.

We have wearables now. Maybe suspected players that may have heart issues should wear the wearables during games or workouts. I'm not sure if clubs already do this.
Ok I see. But for sure clubs need to monitor this if they haven't started already..

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Media sucks. German Sky said he had an Heart Attack and is coma, critical conditions.
But official Ajax Account says something different, so i surely trust them.

Jazz

True. Ajax players wear measuring equipment every training. If there was something not good before, they would have noticed.
Ok thanks for that.
A cousin of mine in the medical field did tell me the most effective way of knowing if there's a problem with the heart was by having the blood tested. Maybe they need to do more in addition to using the measuring equipments. Might help.

Satissh12

@tfosumensah: God is in control bro
They must have been team mates