Ac Milan V Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

H10

Huseyin 10
thought i start this thread before someone else.... come on AC!

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Printing Forza Milan in my Baggio shirt from the early 90s.

linfield

and we can say at least the team that put us out went on to win it ,no big shme in that eh.jeez it should of been us there,what afinal that would be

H10

Huseyin 10
linfield said:
and we can say at least the team that put us out went on to win it ,no big shme in that eh.jeez it should of been us there,what afinal that would be
we always lose to the eventual winners...:(

H10

Huseyin 10
liverpool

-----------------------dudek--------------------

finnan-----------carrager----------hyypia-----------riise

-garcia--------------alonso-------gerrard---------haman--------kewell
-----------------------------cisse-----------------------

Milan

----------------------dida----------------------
cafu----------stam---------------nesta---------------------maldini

-------------gattuso---------pirlo----------------seedorf
----------------------kaka-----------crespo---------------
------------------------shevchenko----------------

H10

Huseyin 10
3-2 milan after extra time ;)

xabi alonso
shevchenko
gerrard
kaka
shevchenko...
;)

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Glad you mancs are getting back to your normal twatty ways .

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Milan 1-0 after 90 minutes of giving me a heart attack. The scousers will then be returned to where they belong- middle table mediocrity.

quiet_united

Vietnamese Red
i would be the first one to say i'd rather an English team to win it than an Cnut Italian team. I hate those Italians team and their shit boring football.

Cal?

CR7 fan
njred said:
Glad you mancs are getting back to your normal twatty ways .
Hmm... so we're not allowed to show a preference in the biggest club game in the World? :rolleyes:
quiet_united said:
i would be the first one to say i'd rather an English team to win it than an Cnut Italian team. I hate those Italians team and their shit boring football.
A United fan wanting Liverpool to win the Champions League and spend the next 15 years talking about 18-5? :nono:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Conspiracy Cal? said:
A United fan wanting Liverpool to win the Champions League and spend the next 15 years talking about 18-5? :nono:
Exactly...and :nono: to those that wanted Liverpool to defeat Chelsea in the first place. Twats.

Anyways...18-5 won't matter in 15 years when United are 20-5. ;)

Bearded but no genius

MrMarcello said:
Exactly...and :nono: to those that wanted Liverpool to defeat Chelsea in the first place. Twats.

Anyways...18-5 won't matter in 15 years when United are 20-5. ;)
15 Years!

Christ. Those who saw '68 will be dead by then. :)

Yianni

Some cnuts on these other forums are predicting pool to wil 3-1 and 4-1 ... fecken wierdo's. The most pool will score is 1 ... if they are lucky ... and its highly doubtful they will go on to win.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
quiet_united said:
i even hate those Italians more...

How could you hate any team more than Liverpool and call yourself a Man United Supporter?

Not a manc at all are yer?

Cal?

CR7 fan
Jeffchin said:
[size=+2]4-1[/size]

Sheva hattrick. Go Milan!
:nono: I have a bet on Ruud to be top scorer, so Sheva better not score more than 1. A Maldini hattrick would be nice. :smirk:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
YianniArvani said:
Some cnuts on these other forums are predicting pool to wil 3-1 and 4-1 ... fecken wierdo's. The most pool will score is 1 ... if they are lucky ... and its highly doubtful they will go on to win.

Soothsayer are ya?Any team that beat Juve and Chelsea to get to this point..aint lucky.Can't wait till wed.More miserable days in may left for you lot if we win our fifth. :D

quiet_united

Vietnamese Red
njred said:
How could you hate any team more than Liverpool and call yourself a Man United Supporter?

Not a manc at all are yer?
I'm not a manc, yes, but i call myself a Man United Supporter. What's wrong with that ?? And it's even irrelevant who i hate most. I cant be even bother about those Scousers.

Yianni

njred said:
Soothsayer are ya?Any team that beat Juve and Chelsea to get to this point..aint lucky.Can't wait till wed.More miserable days in may left for you lot if we win our fifth. :D
We have beaten Juve many times before ... nothing special in that.

Chelsea are yet to even make a mark in Europe

Beat the likes of AC and then you might impress me.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Funny how Scousers keep telling us that we have a shit European pedigree with 2 EC/CL wins, now they're amazing because they managed to beat Juve & Chelsea, who have a combined 2 EC/CL wins. :rolleyes:

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
0-0 match evenly balance in the first 25 minutes, Pool creating couple of chances with sissy and hairy fecking it up.

As the match progresses Milan gains control and score first and soon the flood gates open.

2-0 after 45 minutes and 4-0 for Milan after 90 minutes.

As usual Gerrard will be rendered useless, hoofing the ball in to the galleries.

:drool:

Lover of Football

--LFC1892-- said:
We'll win this 2-0.

Just because you lot got utterly raped and outclassed by them doesn't mean we will :lol:
Your choice of words reflect you scouse education.I will take the 1-0 home and away defeat to AC Milan,but I can also reflect on your defeat to united home and away.

Cal?

CR7 fan
--LFC1892-- said:
We'll win this 2-0.

Just because you lot got utterly raped and outclassed by them doesn't mean we will :lol:
Well, you lot got uttely raped & outclassed by us... :smirk:

--LFC1892--

Lover of Football said:
Your choice of words reflect you scouse education.I will take the 1-0 home and away defeat to AC Milan,but I can also reflect on your defeat to united home and away.
This "scouse education" is getting me a degree in economics from LSE :houllier: :houllier: :houllier:

And the point about losing to you away and at home is pretty irrelevant considering it was the premieship and this is a CL final :tard:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Stanley Road said:
Can you tell us who will give away the penalty and what it's for?
Gerrard handball when the ball comes in from a corner. :smirk:

Lover of Football

--LFC1892-- said:
This "scouse education" is getting me a degree in economics from LSE :houllier: :houllier: :houllier:

And the point about losing to you away and at home is pretty irrelevant considering it was the premieship and this is a CL final :tard:
Pity you didn`t choose another subject to study.If you had a least scraped a draw at Anfield and Old Trafford,You might have finished above Everton. :tard:

--LFC1892--

Lover of Football said:
Pity you didn`t choose another subject to study.If you had a least scraped a draw at Anfield and Old Trafford,You might have finished above Everton. :tard:
Pity your shite at maths and a little thick.

If we had scraped a draw at Anfield and Old Trafford we would have still been a point behind everton :houllier: :houllier: :tard: :tard:

Davo

Can't wait. Two of Europe's Greatest Clubs, with no less than 10 European Cups between them.

Also our 10th European Final, another English record surprisingly enough.

A real battle between 2 Greats...

Status
Not open for further replies.