Access Denied Error

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
Like the http 500 error another one which is cache related I believe.

When I go in to redcafe on regular account I just get access denied as soon as I load the Web page.

When done incognito and logging into same regular account it works and I have access.

Edit: I'm currently competing in a very important WW game so would appreciate this being treated as a P1 incident with 20 minute updates.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I’m getting this Access Denied page when trying to access the Caf on desktop. No problems on mobile version.

How to solve this?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I’m getting this Access Denied page when trying to access the Caf on desktop. No problems on mobile version.

How to solve this?
it’s a wednesday. big screen only works on thursday nights for you now.

Todd

I posted about this problem a month ago, I tried clearing my cache and all that, to no avail, so I gave up and started using a different browser for this site.

Then, the other day I randomly tried on the original browser that hadn't been working, and everything was back to normal.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
@Schmiznurf is having problems accessing the Caf.

He cleared his cache on his tablet and that caused the no access.
I posted about this problem a month ago, I tried clearing my cache and all that, to no avail, so I gave up and started using a different browser for this site.

Then, the other day I randomly tried on the original browser that hadn't been working, and everything was back to normal.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.
For some reason using Edge allows me access, which is weird because when the problem first appeared using Edge was the first thing I did and it didn't work. This problem seems so random, thanks @RedSky for bringing it up, wouldn't have tried Edge again without this.

Agent Red

I'm having this issue on mobile at the moment, desktop ok. No idea why.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I had it the other day using Firefox. The solution for me was to go into the settings, locate the Red Cafe cookie and delete it. All good since.

Drainy

Weird, just had this on my tablet and my phone. After clearing the data on both my tablet won't let me sign back in and my phone had the same error again after 2 minutes

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
It happened to me half an hour ago and I had to reset my cookies. Just happened again 5 minutes ago. This is lame.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
Hi. I wonder if you can help me? I keep getting an access denied error when logging onto the site, but when I clear my cache and change IP and can access again. Then a few minutes later I’m getting the same message.

I’m using the latest Safari release on my iOS devices if that assists with the troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
I’m getting the same when accessing direct through safari. If I follow a link via my gmail though it seems to be working absolutely fine. Cleared browsing history etc

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
This has been happening to me over and over recently. Chrome on two Android devices and Firefox on my Windows desktop. I use NordVPN on all my devices.

Resetting cookies fixes it but for obvious reasons I don't want to have to go through this step multiple times a day.

Last edited:

buchansleftleg

Yes i just had it too. On chrome browser won't let me in with access denied. But i can log in in incognito mode.

Happpened just after i posted a comment in BBC thread....thought I had been banned for a moment! Or god forbid we actually had been sold finally

I'll try clearing history etc.

Edit: that seems to be working ok now

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Thank you everyone for reporting. The more information the better with respect to browser, operating system (android, apple, pc, mac or whatnot), what were you doing at the time (browsing, posting in a particular thread etc). Sorry for any inconvenience.

Heardy

Same issue for me on my iPhone. I’ve cleared history etc but nothing - haven’t been able to get on for an hour.

Im able to login in on Private / Incognito mode.

King Eric 7

I have a problem too. I think I was browsing the BBC thread. I'm on Windows 11 Home using the Edge browser.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Access denied via iPhone. Seems to be working on my iPad.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I’m looking into this but a fix is unlikely before tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I have the same problem on iOS. Sporadically getting the access denied message when trying to open ANY page and only clearing cache/history sorts it out.

Happens at random but once it’s done it I can’t select any link into a thread or a different page.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Yea, this site is just unusable for me currently. I've had to reset my cookies 5 times tonight. I'm going on strike. Android and happens on both Chrome and Firefox mobile browsers.

Last edited:

ArjenIsM3

Had the same problem on my Android phone using Chrome tonight. Fixed it (or so it seems) by clearing cookies.

Edit: Jinxed it. Problem's come back and I've had to clear cookies again to get back on the site.

Last edited:

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Keep getting this last few hours. Android/chrome.

Pickle85

Yeah I'm getting this a lot now. Usually when I click into threads. Keep having to clear cookies and log in again but the issue recurs soon after.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
It's happening on iPad now as well on cant get the site working on chrome, clear the cookies, log in and it crashes, it happens on safari as well, but clearing the history worked for the moment.

CallyRed

Android/chrome
Like others, I clear cookies/browsing data, seems to work temporarily.