Achraf Hakimi | Accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Fans are not happy as you know he is being sold to pay off debts which means they are mostly being linked to scrubs like Bellerin and dumfries (who has had a decent euro to be fair) or the alternative of playing Matteo Darmian as their starting right wing back.
Ofcourse, don't think any fans would celebrate selling key player, no matter the price. I meant it worked well for them, they signed him, sold him for profit and won league with him playing a key role.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope all the "chelsea get their business done fast and without hassle" repeaters take note on this one.

Adam-Utd

It is what it is mate. That's what Romano is reporting.
and you genuinely believe that? just like united didn’t contact dortmund for sancho last summer.

maybe it was all done through intermediaries but you clearly wanted him. he chose psg it happens.

it’s just funny how united fans always think the grass is greener.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
and you genuinely believe that? just like united didn’t contact dortmund for sancho last summer.

maybe it was all done through intermediaries but you clearly wanted him. he chose psg it happens.

it’s just funny how united fans always think the grass is greener.
I'm sure Chelsea wanted him. Loads of reports of Chelsea being in contact with his agent. There also reports of Chelsea matching PSG's bid. Now the reports say Chelsea never actually were in contact with Inter. So I suppose we'll just have pick the pieces from all those reports that supports the narratives we're most interested in.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Granted, only caught the highlights, but that defensive header just before HT was brilliant.

Adam-Utd

Thank god he didn't end up at Chelsea.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Football manager beast. How do they keep getting it right?

432JuanMata

Definitely yeah, though Kimpembe was a loose cannon at times :lol:
Yeah he was probably the weakest link but Gueye, Herrera and Verratti where class. PSG had great shape and worked really hard. This team is stacked and with the league nearly done already they only have the CL to focus on.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Yeah he was probably the weakest link but Gueye, Herrera and Verratti where class. PSG had great shape and worked really hard. This team is stacked and with the league nearly done already they only have the CL to focus on.
Why does everyone keep saying the league is nearly done? Sorry not following Ligue 1 but isn’t it also only 5-6 games in? :lol:

Yeah the back 7 outfield players really need to put in a shift for that front 3 :lol: but I also think Messi is wasted a little in a counter attacking team. He needs to play much closer to the opposition box to be at his most effective. I guess they won’t be facing Man City every week.

432JuanMata

Why does everyone keep saying the league is nearly done? Sorry not following Ligue 1 but isn’t it also only 5-6 games in? :lol:

Yeah the back 7 outfield players really need to put in a shift for that front 3 :lol: but I also think Messi is wasted a little in a counter attacking team. He needs to play much closer to the opposition box to be at his most effective. I guess they won’t be facing Man City every week.
They have won 8 out of 8 and are 9 points clear ? The league is mostly done.
Also yeah I agree with the Messi part but as you said it was the right tactic against City and PSG won’t play anyone that good for a long time

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not much from him in an attacking sense, but he pocketed Grealish with ease.

432JuanMata

Not much from him in an attacking sense, but he pocketed Grealish with ease.
Yeah but that was planned PSG didn’t really go forward just tried to let the front 3 do it while the rest stayed in position. He had Grealish all game

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah but that was planned PSG didn’t really go forward just tried to let the front 3 do it while the rest stayed in position. He had Grealish all game
Yeah he did his job well, for sure.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Jack ‘closest thing to Ronaldinho’ Grealish was a pup last night. Lock and key.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Surprisingly good defensively considering that it’s supposed to be his weakness.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Bayern really missed a trick, we should've poached him from Dortmund.
White text

sukhy

Hakimi went to Inter for £40m the same summer than United spent £50m on AWB. What a complete and utter shambles.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Hakimi went to Inter for £40m the same summer than United spent £50m on AWB. What a complete and utter shambles.
I think that was one year later when he went to Inter, this is AWB's 3rd season right? And he was at Inter for one season last year.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I feel like a scout, I remember first spotting him in 2015 for Real’s second string and banging on about him on the caf at least once a week. Great player.

Bojan Djordjic

I feel like a scout, I remember first spotting him in 2015 for Real’s second string and banging on about him on the caf at least once a week. Great player.
I feel like that about Lyon's reserve right back, Malo Gusto. Reckon he'll be a superstar in a few years.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Apparently unhappy at PSG. Can't think of a more exciting right back available.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is he really?
It's in the Mail. Some French journo says he's been unhappy there and wants a move. In the dressing room the cool kids don't speak to him. Could be bs, but if not..

mav_9me

Hakimi is class, but better as a wing back as part of a back 3.
It did work at Dortmund where he played at RB and had a great understanding with Sancho. Obviously you have to set up system right to compensate for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.