Achraf Hakimi | Accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Star One

Doesn’t sound good for him but I like how the French press approaches this - no bullshit like hiding the names or pretending not to know the details, the article is quite straightforward about who was accused of what, there’s no emotional statements etc.

Lee565

Is this becoming more prevalent in football now than in the past, it seems like a lot more high profilecases like this are popping more than I can remember in the past within football

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Quality control
Yeah... probably best to close this thread.

I always find it strange how these girls go to Married footballers houses while their wife is away, and expect to be playing mario kart.

Red Star One

Is this becoming more prevalent in football now than in the past, it seems like a lot more high profilecases like this are popping more than I can remember in the past within football
Surely it’s down to more awareness now and brave women abused by high profile and famous people who no longer feel like they don’t stand a chance against their oppressor. I don’t think footballers got more degenerate, it’s just the social change (and a very quick one, over just one generation), in our parents generation it was completely normal for a rich and powerful to avoid consequences of such actions, not anymore.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
It was probably far more prevalent a couple of decades ago. The only difference is, woman are less afraid to talk about even if it's still obviously very hard.

antk

Societal trends outside of footballs seem to indicate that those events just weren't reported or investigated as much before.

I always find it strange how these girls go to Married footballers houses while their wife is away, and expect to be playing mario kart.
What an awful take.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We all got fooled by the photos with his mom over the WC, didn’t we. I also rated him super highly for a long while now and couldn’t believe Spain/Madrid let him go.
I suppose so aside from him being fantastic footballer he really did have the look of nice fella , a dream signing of mine , I still hope this is all false but it looks very damning.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

:houllier: What??

Bojan Djordjic

Reckon it was just seen as more palatable to quieten girls with threats, shaming and payoffs. It's a different world post-Weinstein and women aren't automatically thought of as money chasers if they make accusations against powerful men (although I'm sure the attitude continues to pervade).

FriedClams

Its very easy to find out he is married, but there is always the possibility someone is a fan of PSG and thinks its super cool to get invited over at all, and deep in their heart believes that its not just so they can copulate.

Adam-Utd

Its very easy to find out he is married, but there is always the possibility someone is a fan of PSG and thinks its super cool to get invited over at all, and deep in their heart believes that its not just so they can copulate.
I'd like to think that's so - and if it is (and the reports are true) then Hakimis behaviour is shameful.

Lets wait and see the investigation.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Why is she willingly going over to a married mans house while his wife and kids are away?

Lets not play dumb.
you know you can go over to someone’s house in order to have sex and still be raped, right?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Even IF she went with the intention to have sex - it’s still completely possible to be raped. I hope you all know this, right?

Adam-Utd

you know you can go over to someone’s house in order to have sex and still be raped, right?
Not sure why you're saying that to me? where have I said it isn't possible? I've questioned the motives.

Anyway, as 1 of you white knights has reported the post, I shall not comment further :houllier:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Not sure why you're saying that to me? where have I said it isn't possible? I've questioned the motives.

Anyway, as 1 of you white knights has reported the post, I shall not comment further :houllier:
Because of the post you made? It comes across as you not understanding it.

Adam-Utd

I’m sorry, the motives to… potentially being raped? I really don’t follow anything you’re saying here.
I've never once mentioned rape.

I'm asking why she would want to go to a married mans house behind his wife's back? do people not have morals anymore?

antk

Why are you questioning her motives? Where in the article is the victim stating she wasn't aware of the potential sexual nature of the encounter?

What does this have to do with her reporting to the police that she ultimately didn't want to have sex with him and he raped her?

Why are you defending rape?

antk

I've never once mentioned rape.

I'm asking why she would want to go to a married mans house behind his wife's back? do people not have morals anymore?
Why are you more concerned with the morals of a rape victim rather than those of a rapist and cheating husband?

Adam-Utd

Why are you more concerned with the morals of a rape victim rather than those of a rapist and cheating husband?
There's no more concern on either part. Both scum it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.