Achraf Hakimi | Accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I feel like a scout, I remember first spotting him in 2015 for Real’s second string and banging on about him on the caf at least once a week. Great player.
I did that with Nigel Reo Coker so I'm something of a scout myself :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Another 50m~ right back to replace our current 50m~ right back?

Pep: they’re copying my whole flow

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Apparently unhappy at PSG. Can't think of a more exciting right back available.
He is happy or not but not one club will be able to sign players from PSG unless their contract is over and move on like mbappe and real Madrid story.

They will lose players for nothing than selling them to other clubs for huge money.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He is happy or not but not one club will be able to sign players from PSG unless their contract is over and move on like mbappe and real Madrid story.

They will lose players for nothing than selling them to other clubs for huge money.
Yep. Unless you do it in a way save face for them. The less talk about the transfer in the media the better for the player, otherwise he will stay until his contract expires.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Let's suppose that's true. If they really start doing that with more players than just Mbappe top players will stay well clear of them. It's not a sustainable MO.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Let's suppose that's true. If they really start doing that with more players than just Mbappe top players will stay well clear of them. It's not a sustainable MO.
Players are only loyal to money mate. Whoever pay top dollar,players will go for it. If they want a player they will get.

Mbappe,Neymar,hakimi,Messi all came for top dollars not because they love to play for PSG.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Players are only loyal to money mate. Whoever pay top dollar,players will go for it. If they want a player they will get.

Mbappe,Neymar,hakimi,Messi all came for top dollars not because they love to play for PSG.
Nah. None of them would have expected to effectively be held against their will. It's a new baseline if Mbappe is not an isolated incident.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Nah. None of them would have expected to effectively be held against their will. It's a new baseline if Mbappe is not an isolated incident.
They have money and give more money to sign players. Players will happily accept that more money and sign for them.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Would really like to have this fella, I think he's one of the best around at the moment.

Maybe we could have a try at him this summer considering they just bought a new Rb but I'm sure the asking price is going to be a bit too steep.

Chief123

Please make this happen. He would be amazing at right back. So good going forward and so fast. Think he even had a partnership with sancho at Dortmund at one point.

reddev3

Please make this happen. He would be amazing at right back. So good going forward and so fast. Think he even had a partnership with sancho at Dortmund at one point.
He had an mazing partnership with Sancho, Sancho only moved to the left after Hakami left the club. If we get a LW and not RW and this guy is available we HAVE to buy him.

He would practically be the RW anyway and also improve Sancho ten fold while staying on the right.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Anyway I don't think there's anything to this, they're probably not looking to sell and I doubt Barcelona of all clubs would be looking to sign him.

He's my dream right back as of now so hopefully we get the chance to sign him down the road .

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was actually thinking yesterday that I’d do a deal involving Rashford at this point.

antk

Can see him being unhappy at PSG as he's tactically a bit stifled there. Don't see PSG selling anyway, would be very uncharacteristic of them

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Can see him being unhappy at PSG as he's tactically a bit stifled there. Don't see PSG selling anyway, would be very uncharacteristic of them
How is he tactically stiffled?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
He's a regular, playing with Messi, Mbappe and Neymar. I don't see why he'd change that for a non CL side that's also not realisticly competing for serious trophies in the short term. Sure, United got Casemiro but he's in a comoletely different phase of his carreer and wanted something else. I would be much more surprised to see Hakimi make this move. Maybe a year from now once United have shown signs of being seriously in an upward motion.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
He's a regular, playing with Messi, Mbappe and Neymar. I don't see why he'd change that for a non CL side that's also not realisticoy competing for serious throphies in the short term. Sure, United got Casemiro but he's in a comoletely different phase of his carreer and wanted something else. I would be much more surprised to see Hakimi make this move. Maybe a year from now.
We're also not playing with wingbacks, so it's all a bit pointless

Mainoldo

I think he would leave to play in a better league. I also think PSG would replace him efficiently under there new director.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
We're also not playing with wingbacks, so it's all a bit pointless
PSG is playinf with a back 4 arent they? I don't see why Hakimi couldn't be an offensive wingback in a back four. I certainly think he'd be a good fit in EtHs football.

antk

How is he tactically stiffled?
Aside from the first few matches last season, PSG's play has often skewed on the left side with Hakimi being forced to play conservatively.

Even with the 3 CBs current formation, Mendes is generally slightly higher and receives more passes this early season. It's been better for Hakimi than late Pochettino's setups though obviously.

Chief123

Anyway I don't think there's anything to this, they're probably not looking to sell and I doubt Barcelona of all clubs would be looking to sign him.

He's my dream right back as of now so hopefully we get the chance to sign him down the road .
It’s apparently not working out well for him at PsG. I’ve not been watching them recently but players are apparently falling out with each other and not playing as a unit. I believe PSG and Hakimi are open to a move away. I hope we go all in for him. He would be a huge upgrade on AWB and Dalot.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Didn't he join them for a reported 65m?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It’s apparently not working out well for him at PsG. I’ve not been watching them recently but players are apparently falling out with each other and not playing as a unit. I believe PSG and Hakimi are open to a move away. I hope we go all in for him. He would be a huge upgrade on AWB and Dalot.
Maybe there's some drama going on that I'm not aware of (as is mostly the case with psg) but to be honest whenever I watched them I felt he's been pretty decent so it's not like he's playing bad.

Still if the opportunity arises we should be all over it, as someone said a few posts ago, a swap with Rashford perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.