Music Adele

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
She has a great voice, she just wastes it singing terrible songs.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Always :drool:

The Skyfall song was brilliant, that's all I know about Adele.
Other than she insisted on pronouncing it "skyfaaw" and also using some other word I've never heard of "tumbaaw" repeatedly.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm not really a fan of Adele's, but it's hard to blame her (and others) for Bond themes; the films' titles are always bonkers and often crap: 'Gold on the Moon and the Spy who was my Lover with a Diamond Gun' etc etc.

Last edited:

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I can't fecking stand her speaking voice and her stupid fecking face. Plus her songs are shit.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Very, very likely to be headlining Glastonbury next year.
One of the most popular (almost went with "biggest" :nervous:) female popstars right now happens to be English and has just released a new album which will sell appalling numbers. Of course she'll headline the biggest English festival.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Very, very likely to be headlining Glastonbury next year.
From what I've heard from another act playing next year its a done deal.
Imagine going to Glastonbury, camping with all your mates, all excited with the expectations of great music, loads of booze, drugs, women/fellas up for a shag, dancing etc....Only to discover, some absolute wagon will be singing bitter love songs about her ex.

Get Lionel Riche on the phone. He'll have the crowd eating from the palm of his hand! And no, I don't mean Rich Tea biscuits from the palm of his hand :rolleyes:

Nickosaur

Imagine going to Glastonbury, camping with all your mates, all excited with the expectations of great music, loads of booze, drugs, women/fellas up for a shag, dancing etc....Only to discover, some absolute wagon will be singing bitter love songs about her ex.

Get Lionel Riche on the phone. He'll have the crowd eating from the palm of his hand! And no, I don't mean Rich Tea biscuits from the palm of his hand :rolleyes:
1. It takes a brave man to shag at Glastonbury.
2. Lionel Richie was fecking unreal this year!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town

Shit I meant to tell you mate I'm really into the new Justin Bieber song Ed Sheeran wrote for him!

Although I'm with you on Adele, the only person I wanna see sing about their ex's is TayTay.

.Rossi

Shit I meant to tell you mate I'm really into the new Justin Bieber song Ed Sheeran wrote for him!

Although I'm with you on Adele, the only person I wanna see sing about their ex's is TayTay.
Ed Sheeran....

These people really test my patience....I can understand Bieber thoug. There has always been people like him. Yano, shit house that little girls like.

Adele is like ABBA without the good looks, talent and charm and Sheeran is just a boil on the arse of humanity

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Ed Sheeran....

These people really test my patience....I can understand Bieber thoug. There has always been people like him. Yano, shit house that little girls like.

Adele is like ABBA without the good looks, talent and charm and Sheeran is just a boil on the arse of humanity
Damn I've just been practising Ed's stuff to impress you with too...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EsKbevjGMX

ffs.

Dante

Average bang
I thought he showed a lot of potential at Spurs, but could never quite match it to his workrate. If only he'd worked out his attitude problems, he could have been a top player. And to think, I wanted us to sign Taraabt at one point.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I thought he showed a lot of potential at Spurs, but could never quite match it to his workrate. If only he'd worked out his attitude problems, he could have been a top player. And to think, I wanted us to sign Taraabt at one point.
:lol:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I just don't like his music, his melodies, his fake image, his lyrics etc. He has no soul or groove as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'm not a tone deaf teenage girl

I find him repulsive, one dimensional and false to be honest.
I don't even know who the fecker is tbh, I'm such a dinosaur.

Silva

I just don't like his music, his melodies, his fake image, his lyrics etc. He has no soul or groove as far as I'm concerned. Then again, I'm not a tone deaf teenage girl

I find him repulsive, one dimensional and false to be honest.
:lol: go on, tell us how much better the shit music you listen to is.

.Rossi

:lol: go on, tell us how much better the shit music you listen to is.
Well it is...

If you wanna call the likes of Queen, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Rory Gallagher, Fleetwood Mac, U2, Stone Roses, ACDC, BB King, Air, Daft Punk, The Smiths,Michael Jackson shit then, I guess you don't particularly like music then really do you?

Shit music.... And who the feck do you listen to? Some underground indie shit so you appear cool to all your mates down the pub? You probably don't even own a radio

Silva

Well it is...

If you wanna call the likes of Queen, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Rory Gallagher, Fleetwood Mac, U2, Stone Roses, ACDC, BB King, Air, Daft Punk, The Smiths,Michael Jackson shit then, I guess you don't particularly like music then really do you?

Shit music.... And who the feck do you listen to? Some underground indie shit so you appear cool to all your mates down the pub? You probably don't even own a radio
Overrated
Shit

Fleetwood Mac and The Smiths are alright though.

But please, do carry on shouting about how much better than teenage girls you are.

Last edited: