Music Adele

Classical Mechanic

What do you do at a Quo concert? Pump your fists in the air and wear your 'I'm getting a blow job' face for 90 minutes?

Ed Sherran seems like a really genuine nice guy in interviews. Not that his music does too much for me.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
What do you do at a Quo concert? Pump your fists in the air and wear your 'I'm getting a blow job' face for 90 minutes?

Ed Sherran seems like a really genuine nice guy in interviews. Not that his music does too much for me.
Usual rock gig thing...I've no idea what my blow job face looks like but, I assume it's not a pretty one after some of the ones I got.

I don't buy into the "nice guy" thing to be honest. I think that's bullshit from certain things I've gathered. But, the music is the most important thing and I honestly think it's brutal. With the exception of two and a half songs

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Overrated
Shit

Fleetwood Mac and The Smiths are alright though.

But please, do carry on shouting about how much better than teenage girls you are.
Queen overrated and MJ shit?

You are the worst type of person.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
The fat arsed sod was just on TV over here. Feck off. I came to Japan to escape shite like this.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I think her ex should write a few songs about her.

01 - Hello (who ate my Big Mac?)

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Overrated
Shit

Fleetwood Mac and The Smiths are alright though.

But please, do carry on shouting about how much better than teenage girls you are.
BB King overated? You have no soul.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Her head is like an alien's.

I bet her knickers are feckin' massive.
Why did she wait so long to release it? She looks in her forties.
The fat arsed sod was just on TV over here. Feck off. I came to Japan to escape shite like this.
I think her ex should write a few songs about her.

01 - Hello (who ate my Big Mac?)
You seem ... obsessed.

Guys I think I've found her ex.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Like I said, she's ABBA without the charm....And talent....And musical ability.....And hot looks....

Basically, she's not like ABBA
You're old man.

Beatles are terrible IMO. Never got the buzz around them. With their monotone, droning songs and stupid haircuts and Liverpool origins.

John_Jensen

You're old man.

Beatles are terrible IMO. Never got the buzz around them. With their monotone, droning songs and stupid haircuts and Liverpool origins.

They're definitely not in Ed Sheeran's league.

Miscemayl

"Someone Like You" still sends me the shivers whenever I heard it, marvelous singer
Don't think she'll ever have one better, peaked too early.
"Someone Like You" is fantastic.

I've heard the new album, nothing really caught me.
And I don't understand what's so special about "Hello" apart from keeping me thinking about the other "Hello"...

We need an rvn

You're old man.

I always thought they sounded out of tune in many of the songs I heard but then I'm as tone deaf as they come so might be wrong. Not my music taste either - Give me some bob marley any day!