Adnan Januzaj | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag

These money-grabbing cnuts need wiping off the face of the earth. Adnan's bang on. Nothing wrong with Nando's.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Aren't all the Manchester based footballers mad about Nandos, Rooney's always been pic'd there. Ballotelli used to send youth team players there for him all the time.

Ando probably has his pic up on the wall.

feck sake Steve, feck sake......

Where do I get water(tea) proof keyboards?

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I've heard it's a dive.

SteveJ

Scout
:lol:
Unfortunately there's plenty more rubbish where that came from. :D

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I love the fact that even fellow pro's are backing him up. Mo money Mo problems Adnan!

Mander

Exactly. She went straight to the papers so he's had a lucky escape.
What, a girl can't call a priest, a caterer, and send out invitations to 400 guests for a summer wedding, all before she goes on the first date? The stingy bastard probably wouldn't even buy her a £ 50,000 ring!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I've only just caught onto this Nando's thing. Someone needs to teach him the ins and outs of the WAG wannabes.

Aporkalypse

What, a girl can't call a priest, a caterer, and send out invitations to 400 guests for a summer wedding, all before she goes on the first date? The stingy bastard probably wouldn't even buy her a £ 50,000 ring!
:lol: STINGY £30k Premiership star REFUSES to pay off date's student loan debt after first date at Wimpy.

walsh

Thing is, we often think about these young guys in terms of footballing age and where that puts them on the short span of a career. When you actually think that he's only 18 years old, I'd be in no fecking state to play football if I had that amount of money at that age. He seems down to earth and you have to respect that and this 25 year old slag obviously just wanted to use him for his money or, alternatively, to make money from a shit rag.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I've only just caught onto this Nando's thing. Someone needs to teach him the ins and outs of the WAG wannabes.
It should be orientation material for all young people getting into lucrative athletics. It's not so bad in Europe, where most potential WAGs have careers of their own in modeling, music, et al. Over here in the states it's a different story. Make a wrong move, and you're stuck making a 6 figure payment to some college dropout for 18 years.

SteveJ

Scout
He really should be named 'Luka' and have a job as a librarian or something.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Bet he only got her like a 1/4 piece and all. She deserves it, loooooooooooose.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Did he spend enough for more than 1 side? When I was a kid I always wanted garlic bread and chips, but my dad would only get me one. If he got her two, she's fecking special.

Blue always red

feckin' hell, I'm a student and if someone offered me a free Nandos, I'd suck actually thats a bit far. But still, if Januzaj offered me a free Nandos, i'd very much appreciate it.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I would never forgive our management even if they ever sell Adnan, even if it's for 1 bn.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I don't think that Januzaj will ever be as good as Ronaldo. I would say that he can reach the level of a Mata but there is a long way to go for that.

@Lawman

I think that Januzaj has looked pretty awful a few times this season. He is still very raw in my eyes and I agree with you that the hype is in danger of getting out of control.

Yep agree Jimy the hype is getting mad as for quotes like "I wouldn't swap him for any player in the world" complete silliness IMHO, Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Suraz, Augero and quite a few more are all easily better and I think Moyes would swap any them for Adnan. Whilst its great developing young players winning trophies is far more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.