Adnan Januzaj | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
:lol: at the posters who seem visibly angry about the PSG offer. Do you also get angry on behalf of other clubs when we make offers for their players?

Adebesi

If we had to lose of one Rooney or Januzaj, which do you think would be more damaging? Not just in terms of the football but everything, the ability to attract more players, the way it would be perceived as a symbolic event etc?

I think Januzaj is the only other person in the squad that comes close to Rooney in terms of importance to the team. Losing either one of them would be a disaster, I think Januzaj more in terms of how much more he has to give this club, being at the start of his career, but Rooney perhaps more in terms of how losing him might be perceived by other prospective targets. Other than those two, anyone else leaves and I dont think it makes a huge difference, they are replaceable. Maybe De Gea is up there and once Mata is up and running hopefully he will join that list. RVP is arguably our best player but I dont think he has the symbolic significance of Rooney and in his absence Rooney can bag us plenty of goals anyway.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
There has been plenty of talk this morning about Adnan Januzaj after a report emerged last night about a bid from Paris St Germain. After digging around for clarification, Sky sources have told us that Manchester United did reject an offer from PSG for the youngster - which was made before he signed a new five-year contract in October last year. The offer was for this month but the club turned it down and have no plans to sell any further players in this transfer window.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The lad just goes up and up in my mind.

He's so level headed he even takes his girls to Nando's wearing a 5 cap :lol:

Rio's really got his claws into him hasn't he!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't think that Januzaj will ever be as good as Ronaldo. I would say that he can reach the level of a Mata but there is a long way to go for that.

@Lawman

I think that Januzaj has looked pretty awful a few times this season. He is still very raw in my eyes and I agree with you that the hype is in danger of getting out of control.
I think he'll end up better than Mata.

Skywarden

That's great. Well done Adnan.

Apparently Nando's have sent him a gift voucher for £50 - for next time - cheapskates, the publicity's worth 1000s.
Christ. :lol: I bet he knew she'd sell the story anyway so he just went there casually.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Brilliant story, could feel my heart melting when I read it.

18yo Adnan taking out a 25yo student, nice one Adnan. But taking her back to a hotel to watch X Factor? That's a no no. Needs some teaching from @nahealai

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Brilliant story, could feel my heart melting when I read it.

18yo Adnan taking out a 25yo student, nice one Adnan. But taking her back to a hotel to watch X Factor? That's a no no. Needs some teaching from @nahealai
I assumed that was a euphemism. :lol:

Or as someone's just sent me, "Just as well it wasn't Anderson - he'd have taken her to Greggs."

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Melissa, 25, was also peeved Januzaj turned up in tracksuit bottoms and trainers and let her pay for parking after she had allegedly picked him up from a street corner where his mum had dropped him off
:lol::lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Aspiring glamour model Melissa said: "I fort he woz one of dem brazilionaires, like, but he was dead tight!'

Which is more than we can say for you, Melissa.

Dante

Average bang
feck sake, his mum wasn't supposed to find out he was dating girls. He'll get grounded now.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
This shit can't be real.
Remember that press story about Fellaini and the 'glamour model'? Well that was far too hilarious to be true...but it was.

It's beyond parody, so here's the real story of Marouane's adventures:

"He doesn’t speak much English and it’s mostly French channels on his TV so we have to entertain ourselves in other ways. The only French I know is ‘Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir’ – but it seemed to work well! I thought he looked like Screech the geek from Saved By The Bell, so was a bit ‘whatever’ about it..."

"He asked to see my boobs, and I love getting them out so I showed him. He said, ‘Big, very big!"
http://avoidingthedrop.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/the-mating-practices-of-the-evertonian-male/

Last edited:

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I’ve never met anyone so stingy in my life,’ Melissa told The Sun. ‘I was so excited for the first date. We met on a social network site and I got all dressed up and even got my make-up done – costing me £30.

‘I expected him to come to me in a flashy car, but I ended up driving him about in my old blue Fiesta and I was left to pay and display. Then he said he was taking me to Nando’s – my face fell.

‘I usually go there for a quick bite to eat with my mates. I didn’t expect to be going there on a date with a Man United footballer, especially in my dress and heels.’
Gold digging ho'.

Well done Adnan. We don't love deez hoes

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Oh Adnan loves his chicken
on dates he wears a cap
He met this bird on twitter
and said I fancy that
He didn't go to Rosso
Or Gaucho for the night
He took the bird to Nandos
cos it's cheaper for a bite.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Our next #7. I'd imagine it's been reserved for him.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Sorry I'm not on twitter so I'm not sure how to embed tweets.

I do apologise for the formatting.

Some EPL players on the date:

Bradley Johnson
Sums up what type of girl she is, to go to papers an sell a story!! She deserves a Dixy 99p chicken an chips for that!! #golddigger

— Bradley Johnson (@Bradley4Johnson)January 27, 2014

Andros Townsend
Nandos was too classy for her! I would of bought her a freddo and sent her packing!!pic.twitter.com/x0sjWmJAdp

— andros townsend (@andros_townsend)January 27, 2014

These girls make me sick!! How this stuff gets in the paper I'll never know!pic.twitter.com/mFU9jiYPpr— andros townsend (@andros_townsend)January 27, 2014

Jason Puncheon​
Crystal Palace winger Jason Puncheon went on Instagram to post a picture of the article in question, writing: "januzaj keeping it real…got time for this guy…what makes these people think he has to spend big cos he’s got it!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.