Adnan Januzaj - Real Sociedad player

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Bet Moyes can tell you his goal tally in Spanish this year so he won't be dedicating many goals to LvG.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
If he carries on at this rate the footballing history books will only remember one name out of his and Louis'. Fecking jumped up little twirp.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I can certainly understand that Van Gaal must have been hard to get on with for many people, but to try to pretend that he somehow ruined your career despite not being your coach for more than what, a year, is a bit sad.

marlowe78

It's actually pretty eerie how his attitude seems to often parallel Moyes's. Was fecked off by the club and now feels hard done by. I've had enough of these martyrs.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Hope he keeps that motivation when playing for his team, Carlos Vela is leaving to MLS so he should be getting a lot of game time and be expected to at least be half the player Vela has been for them.

ReallyUSA

He was supposed to be the one man. This is why you have to be careful with big contracts for young guys early on.

Jerch

Do we have a buy back clause. I still think he can turn out to be a good player but he must change his attitude. Still he have plenty of time for that.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Petty interview. Can see why no coach warmed to him

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Had too much *relative* success and praise too soon. Clearly went to his head and didn't have the right character to allow his natural talent to take him where he could have gone. Shame.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
LvG was the best coach any United youngster could have got. I bet if he had applied himself better than LvG would've put him into first team squad. Completely his fault. Hopefully the penny drops soon. He's a great talent.

FromTheBench

LvG was the best coach any United youngster could have got. I bet if he had applied himself better than LvG would've put him into first team squad. Completely his fault. Hopefully the penny drops soon. He's a great talent.
Lvg had his favorites and he misused many others as well.

I actually think he promoted others but his treatment of some youngsters like Michael Keane, James Wilson, Andreas Pereira and Adnan Januzaj wasn't great.

I am sure Michael Keane didn't really like Lvg either while Tyler blackett and Paddy McNair did as they were preferred over him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Michael Keane and Andreas Periera beg to differ

FromTheBench

His attitude might really not be great in terms of exerting himself and wanting it enough but these comments are hardly that bad.
Iirc correctly De Bruyne said at one or two points how he wanted to prove Mourinho wrong. And I am sure someone like Cristiano Ronaldo is just as more if not more petty than Adnan.

He just needs to use this as motivation to spur himself on. Or the words will mean nothing.

KM

Lvg had his favorites and he misused many others as well.

I actually think he promoted others but his treatment of some youngsters like Michael Keane, James Wilson, Andreas Pereira and Adnan Januzaj wasn't great.

I am sure Michael Keane didn't really like Lvg either while Tyler blackett and Paddy McNair did as they were preferred over him.
I don't know if it was Joyce or McGuiness but one of them said that Wilson/Januzaj never showed the same desired in the first team as they showed in the reserves.

Micheal Keane was a straight up blunder though so agreed. Not so sure about Andreas.

edcunited1878

His attitude might really not be great in terms of exerting himself and wanting it enough but these comments are hardly that bad.
Iirc correctly De Bruyne said at one or two points how he wanted to prove Mourinho wrong. And I am sure someone like Cristiano Ronaldo is just as more if not more petty than Adnan.

He just needs to use this as motivation to spur himself on. Or the words will mean nothing.
KDB and Ronaldo have elite talent so they can petty and arrogant as much as they want, they have the talent to back it up time and again. Adnan doesn't have elite talent, he had elite potential...very different.

All the motivation he needs is himself and it's obvious he's fooling himself thinking that if he continues working hard as is, he's never going to change. Everything about him needs to change. Play for the team, sacrifice, attitude, body language, etc. His downward trajectory is David Moyes like when they both found each other at United.

Smores

Bit of an overreaction no? He was asked the questions, i was expecting him to have gone on a random tirade

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lad is a bit shite.

So much hope poured into so little promise.

Schneckerl

Van Gaal had feuds with so many important people in his career, Januzaj is delusional if he thinks Louis gives a damn about him.

KM

Made his first appearance for Sociedad this week. Did well by all accounts.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
For me he could be like a young Fabregas. I would have played him centrally and I think if they do, they'll get the best out of him. I think he can be creative but right now he doesn't have the consistancy or end product game by game. However, he has a long of fantasy in his play from centre. That said Pereira is similar.

marktan

For me he could be like a young Fabregas. I would have played him centrally and I think if they do, they'll get the best out of him. I think he can be creative but right now he doesn't have the consistancy or end product game by game. However, he has a long of fantasy in his play from centre. That said Pereira is similar.
Yeah, his and Pereira's games are a bit similar actually. They're both technically good so that sees them played in the attack on the wings, but neither really has that explosiveness when dribbling to be a proper attacker. But both can dribble out of tight situations, and have decent passes in them alongside the occasional goal, which makes them more suited to a CM / AM position.

Crashoutcassius

looks like he played very wide on the right actually - there's an individual highlight youtube vid