Adrian - West Ham GK

Hellboy

How good is West Ham's spanish goalie ?

Every time I watch MOTD he pulls off 4 or 5 world class saves. I know it doesn't tell the whole story but he's been one of the reasons West Ham are so high up the table. Thoughts on him ?

saivet

Not seen an awful lot of him, he seems like a good keeper but one that's suited to that level. On par with the likes of Forster, Begovic and others.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Flappy on crosses, poor handling and bad positioning. He just has very sharp reflexes so looks good for the cameras.

m1y2

he makes some world class saves every game, yeah but no one talks about him because he doesn't play for United, de gea is no1 goalkeeper in the world all of a sudden and adrian wouldn't make even top 100. I think there are a lot of great goalkeepers in the league and around the world people have no clue about

Hojoon

He's your stereotypical Spanish keeper. Great reflexes, but weak at crosses and questionable positioning and handling.

Sid234

Heurelho Gomes will give you a spectacular hightlight reel too but we all know how shit he really is at goalkeeling.

Tim Howard's probably the most underrated GK in the league imo

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I've been impressed with him whenever I've watched MoTD, but the same went for Jaaskelainen. I wouldn't want them here, but I enjoy watching keepers like this for other teams.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

I love his confidence. He's a better penalty shooter than some of our players.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
How good is West Ham's spanish goalie ?

Every time I watch MOTD he pulls off 4 or 5 world class saves. I know it doesn't tell the whole story but he's been one of the reasons West Ham are so high up the table. Thoughts on him ?
well spotted. IMO a very good keeper would do well in a top 6 team. I'm sure his contribution is vital to WHU form.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
i now.he is playing at his level ;)

i used "would" as i dont think this season is a normal and i don't condsider WHU a top 6 team in the longer run. Next season Chelsea, Arsenal, Pool, United, City, Spurs will claim top 6 postions.
I agree that he has the potential to do well at a bigger club.

He's eye catching (which isn't always a strength for a GK) and he's confident, which is essential. He is older than I thought, he's 29 so even though he still has 4/5 years at his top level, he probably doesn't have much scope for improvement from here.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
I agree that he has the potential to do well at a bigger club.

He's eye catching (which isn't always a strength for a GK) and he's confident, which is essential. He is older than I thought, he's 29 so even though he still has 4/5 years at his top level, he probably doesn't have much scope for improvement from here.
I didnt know he was 29...bit.older than i thought. If i was Klopp i would try to get him. IMO massive up grade on Mignolet.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
We could do worse if/when DDG decides to go. Lloris may not move with Spurs on the up, Butland and Forster come with the 100% tax on British players should put us off either of them.