Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drainy

This may be a painful season, but if we can avoid panicking and the manager turns us into at least a prospective sporting project by the end of it, we'll be better off for missing out on overspending on this profile of player.

El Zoido

This is our problem, everyone knows we’re desperate. Every (even average) player is going to chance it, cause they probably don’t want to play for this disaster of a club anyway. Demand a ridiculous salary, either we pay up and hooray, you’re now on £300k a week. Or we say feck off, and you’re not going to be bothered one bit. Win-win for the player.

GoldanoGraham

Feck off the mercenaries - opportunist demands that tells you everything you need to know about him……if we move on then that is at least progress that we just don’t cave in due to desperation….I suppose

Brophs

The One and Only
Walking away from deals that don't make sense financially is what we should be doing. Spending a week finding that out at a crucial time in the window, on the other hand...

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Walking away from deals that don't make sense financially is what we should be doing. Spending a week finding that out at a crucial time in the window, on the other hand...
the left hand gives, the right hand punches us in the bollocks.

same for garner. if he is for sale then why not at the tail end of a promotion winning season when his stick is at its highest? not in the last two weeks of the window when everyone has either already spent their cash or they know we don’t have a role for him here and will be lowballed.

Brophs

The One and Only
the left hand gives, the right hand punches us in the bollocks.

same for garner. if he is for sale then why not at the tail end of a promotion winning season when his stick is at its highest? not in the last two weeks of the window when everyone has either already spent their cash or they know we don’t have a role for him here and will be lowballed.
Thought you'd done a serious football post for a moment there.

But yeah, it's genuinely awful. This thread basically sums up most of my irritations in a few tweets.

NoPace

People compare too many signings to Di Maria but if Rabiot was on 20M a year that has terrible potential to go poorly. Not sure he's the type to be intensely motivated in a chaotic team.

MrEleson

It’s safe to say that this deal falling through isn’t going down well on Juventus forum:

Freeze him out of the squad and leave him off the CL list. The icing on the cake? He suffers a serious injury before the World Cup, isn't called up, and never gets a big contract every again. I'm sure that will appease him and his whore mother.

What a delusional cnut his mother is. I hope he gets no offers exceeding 3 million next season.”

“I seriously hope we don't reintegrate him into the squad. We need to set an example - ungrateful leechfecks like this dildo and that other abomination known as Arturd should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Since that doesn't seem feasible, we should banish them to the stands and humiliate them by forcing them to train with The Primavera.”

“Put the gun to his head and tell him there's not a single minute available. So take your 7M from Man Utd and have a chance at the World Cup otherwise there's nothing.”

“Yeah, but he is demanding Dybala money, when he wasn't ever key player here unlike Dybala and has probably like 10% of marketing value Dybala has, that's bullshit from mama agent. So if Dybala was overestimating then I don't know how to call what this clown is doing
.“

Can't believe someone actually was willing to pay money for him and the deal collapses because of his greedy mother... feck.”

And this is just scratching the surface. This should really sum up how bad a player he actually is if they’re that desperate to get him off their hands.

flappyjay

This is our problem, everyone knows we’re desperate. Every (even average) player is going to chance it, cause they probably don’t want to play for this disaster of a club anyway. Demand a ridiculous salary, either we pay up and hooray, you’re now on £300k a week. Or we say feck off, and you’re not going to be bothered one bit. Win-win for the player.
Rabiot is going to have to play a blinder of a season to get anywhere near 150k a week as a free agent next year. If he keeps up his current form he will be at Everton on 80k a week. Short term good for him and sucks for us though.

flappyjay

It’s safe to say that this deal falling through isn’t going down well on Juventus forum:

Freeze him out of the squad and leave him off the CL list. The icing on the cake? He suffers a serious injury before the World Cup, isn't called up, and never gets a big contract every again. I'm sure that will appease him and his whore mother.

What a delusional cnut his mother is. I hope he gets no offers exceeding 3 million next season.”

“I seriously hope we don't reintegrate him into the squad. We need to set an example - ungrateful leechfecks like this dildo and that other abomination known as Arturd should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Since that doesn't seem feasible, we should banish them to the stands and humiliate them by forcing them to train with The Primavera.”

“Put the gun to his head and tell him there's not a single minute available. So take your 7M from Man Utd and have a chance at the World Cup otherwise there's nothing.”

“Yeah, but he is demanding Dybala money, when he wasn't ever key player here unlike Dybala and has probably like 10% of marketing value Dybala has, that's bullshit from mama agent. So if Dybala was overestimating then I don't know how to call what this clown is doing
.“

Can't believe someone actually was willing to pay money for him and the deal collapses because of his greedy mother... feck.”

And this is just scratching the surface. This should really sum up how bad a player he actually is if they’re that desperate to get him off their hands.
And how bad of an agent his mother is.

Rolaholic

.“

:lol: :lol:

I said it numerous times in here that the club and their fans were quite literally doing victory laps when it looked like they'd get a tidy 15-20m for him from us because he's been on the way out for a while now.

There were talks of them even looking to buy him out a few weeks ago, all massive red flags as to why I was against the signing but we seemingly insisted until his mothers delusion proved too much

I don't blame them for being upset his greedy mother ruined a potential unexpected cash windfall for one of their deadwood

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse

But yeah, it's genuinely awful. This thread basically sums up most of my irritations in a few tweets.
i was careful to make it look like it might not be.

when the club ends up having to disband, we’ll have to find a new forum to stay such great mates on.

izec

That is the issue of having your mother as the agent. She treats him like he is some sort of football god.

Brophs

The One and Only
i was careful to make it look like it might not be.

when the club ends up having to disband, we’ll have to find a new forum to stay such great mates on.
I'm quite a big noise on 4Chan, if that's your vibe?

Fooza

Anyone got the reaction off the Juventus forum since this is dead?

Tiber

We will lose a few more games then cave to all his demands on deadline day

ArjenIsM3

Hope we tell every player who only wants to come here for the cash to feck off. I'd rather we play the likes of Garner/Iqbal/Savage. Honestly don't care anymore if we remain dead last this entire season. Feck these greedy cnuts.

DiceRoller

Even if he’s better than what we have it doesn’t make him the right signing.
Happy if we’re ducking this.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I'm quite a big noise on 4Chan, if that's your vibe?
i went in there once and a man tried to get me to livestream my grundle, so my mummy says i’m not allowed to any more. and i had to spend the evening wiping her memory.

Brophs

The One and Only
i went in there once and a man tried to get me to livestream my grundle, so my mummy says i’m not allowed to any more. and i had to spend the evening wiping her memory.
Yeah, that's Graham. He's an odd duck, even by the standards of the internet. Still, best bloody creche manager in the whole of Burnley, or so they say.

TsuWave

To be honest, I was just in the other thread saying we’re having a rough window, but I’m happy the clubs isn’t just handing out crazy wages to any bum. feck them

The Championship is more entertaining than the prem and there’s a bunch of historic clubs there, let’s fecking go

croadyman

One midfielder FFS we need RB, CDM, CM, RW and ST, our squad depth is frankly absolutely pathetic

Alemar

Yeah and that's gone up priority list too
So realistically speaking, we need 250 m pounds if we want good options for all 6 positions mentioned. Although we would be in a position to offload 12-13 players who if combined could yield 50-60…

redIndianDevil

Let’s pray this remains dead. We don’t another Fellaini episode of panicking on the deadline day and having to pay even more than what his mum asks for now.

TheHeya

Murtough really using this summer break for free holidays in Turin and Barcelona.
Madrid next for Felix and Casemiro.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Would have quite liked him as a value signing for around 15m plus 150k~ a week but yeah anything much over that definitely not worth it.

I think we need to be all in for SMS now. Would probably be way more achievable than FDJ.

We need new players asap. This is beyond a fecking joke now. Honestly the Glazers make my blood boil. Absolute parasitic scum.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
If you had been stuck with him at a high wage … it would have been crippling. United need to end the image of the place players go just to get a high check.

Ironically, lost in the de Jong hype, I think United would have been better off in the near AND long term buying guys like Carney and the kid from Inter we picked up, especially if you could add De Jong to that group.

Stacks

Its about time. We'd just end up never being able to shift him in a couple of years when he lets us down

.“

Jesus Christ. They hate his mother.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv

.“

Good to see Juventus fans have calmed down a bit since the Pogba saga circa 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.