Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grande

Let’s pray this remains dead. We don’t another Fellaini episode of panicking on the deadline day and having to pay even more than what his mum asks for now.
It’ll be exactly like with Fellaini. We’ll leave a double bid on the 30th to get Rabiot and his mum, and on the 1st we’ll be sitting there with just the mum.

At least she’ll be like Fellaini also in the respect that she’ll bring toughness and muscle dearly wanted in the squad.

Alemar

It’s safe to say that this deal falling through isn’t going down well on Juventus forum:

Freeze him out of the squad and leave him off the CL list. The icing on the cake? He suffers a serious injury before the World Cup, isn't called up, and never gets a big contract every again. I'm sure that will appease him and his whore mother.

What a delusional cnut his mother is. I hope he gets no offers exceeding 3 million next season.”

“I seriously hope we don't reintegrate him into the squad. We need to set an example - ungrateful leechfecks like this dildo and that other abomination known as Arturd should be terminated with extreme prejudice. Since that doesn't seem feasible, we should banish them to the stands and humiliate them by forcing them to train with The Primavera.”

“Put the gun to his head and tell him there's not a single minute available. So take your 7M from Man Utd and have a chance at the World Cup otherwise there's nothing.”

“Yeah, but he is demanding Dybala money, when he wasn't ever key player here unlike Dybala and has probably like 10% of marketing value Dybala has, that's bullshit from mama agent. So if Dybala was overestimating then I don't know how to call what this clown is doing
.“

Can't believe someone actually was willing to pay money for him and the deal collapses because of his greedy mother... feck.”

And this is just scratching the surface. This should really sum up how bad a player he actually is if they’re that desperate to get him off their hands.
These Juventus fans look very likeable chaps

Beans

Supports
Neutral
United Stand saying is off.

Feeling a bit like we're Last Chance U with some of these players, what top team will go for Rabiot besides us?

Instead he must be focused on getting a bigger salary after running down his contact. Hard to believe anyone will give it to him next season.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
The fact we were offering a mediocre player like him such a high salary is a red flag itself.

We lucked out by the player being greedy. Only world class players should be making £200k+ a week here, but for some reason we think we're Madrid/Barca/PSG who have players at the level they do and need to offer £200k to everybody.

OmarUnited4ever

He is not worth a big/obscene salary, so happy to see the club stand firm.

I know we always slate the hierarchy at the club, but if they are trying to be sensible in the wages they offer to perspective players, then we should be happy, although they are having a mare this window and scrambling like idiots so they deserve all the flak they get from the fans

Sviken

Good. I don't want to see mediocre players on high wages at this club anymore. It's one of the main reasons why we are in this mess. It'll also help us not get swindled on deals in the future, as well. At least the club did the right decision on this one.

Isle

Good. I don't want to see mediocre players on high wages at this club anymore. It's one of the main reasons why we are in this mess. It'll also help us not get swindled on deals in the future, as well. At least the club did the right decision on this one.
Exactly, this should be a start of new wage structure. Our wage structure is a mess. On Rabiot, good that the deal is off because of insane wage demand, but we also need a Midfielder for DM/DLP position.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I will be pretty relieved if this doesn’t go through. Though knowing the people running our transfer policy the person the try to sign next maybe even worse.

He is not worth a big/obscene salary, so happy to see the club stand firm.
Exactly this. Would’ve been nice to get him in but he should be on a middle of road wage in the squad, not a top earner. He’s never proven anything enough in his career for that status.

So, frustrating but glad we’ve said feck off, too risky that the player would only be coming for completely the wrong reasons.

Johan77

Adrien Rabiot pide un salario de 9M€ por temporada + bonus al Manchester United. Además, quiere una comisión de 9-10M€ para su madre-agente. Los Red Devils le ofrecen 7M€ por temporada + bonus. El acuerdo con la Juventus se cerró en 17,5M€. [
@NicoSchira
]

Apparently his mother demanded 9-10mil Euro in agent costs, above the 9mil Euro net/year to Rabiot himself.

Hughes35

This latest joke of a transfer has got me thinking............ It's almost as though nobody at the club knows what the feck they are doing. Has anybody else thought the same? :angel::wenger::nervous:

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This latest joke of a transfer has got me thinking............ It's almost as though nobody at the club knows what the feck they are doing. Has anybody else thought the same? :angel::wenger::nervous:
What exactly about this potential transfer has made you think that?

flappyjay

Adrien Rabiot pide un salario de 9M€ por temporada + bonus al Manchester United. Además, quiere una comisión de 9-10M€ para su madre-agente. Los Red Devils le ofrecen 7M€ por temporada + bonus. El acuerdo con la Juventus se cerró en 17,5M€. [
@NicoSchira
]

Apparently his mother demanded 9-10mil Euro in agent costs, above the 9mil Euro net/year to Rabiot himself.
Dybala couldn't get more that 7m as a free agent, wonder how much Rabiot and his greedy mum will get next year.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
The fact we were offering a mediocre player like him such a high salary is a red flag itself.

We lucked out by the player being greedy. Only world class players should be making £200k+ a week here, but for some reason we think we're Madrid/Barca/PSG who have players at the level they do and need to offer £200k to everybody.
But we weren't......that's the reason why we pulled out.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he walks. He’s been massively let down and no matter what he does, he won’t turn this shower of shite into much.
I genuinely think he might just do it too. If he does then the Glazers are going to be hung out to dry.

Drz

Reacting to the title update : that is the issue with his agent, not their relationship.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If a player hasn't lived up to their potential yet, and is making huge financial demands, it's probably best to avoid.

Red Stone

"Rabiot deal is off"

United fans:"YAY!"
Juventus fans: "FECK!"

That should tell you all you need to know about Rabiot.

Suv666

I hope we don't cave in as the window winds up. He's clearly incredibly shite.
Juve fans are crying their eyes out.

Hughes35

What exactly about this potential transfer has made you think that?
Apart from going for a transfer of a player that's possibly not good enough, questionable attitude and not doing the transfer like every other club?

Top clubs contact agents first, get an idea if the player is interested and a rough idea of their ball park salary and then contact the selling club to agree a fee. We do it backwards and end up looking stupid pretty regularly.

We are completely scattergun, First Arnautovic, then Rabiot, then Vardy and the latest is apparently Casemiro. No ground work put in with any of the targets before going balls deep.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good that we walked away from his demands but I do fear this may not be the end of it.

Sviken

Finally the club is sensible for once. Of course, we leave everything at the last moment, but at least we weren't stupid enough to get fleeced... again.

flappyjay

Finally the club is sensible for once. Of course, we leave everything at the last moment, but at least we weren't stupid enough to get fleeced... again.
Whomever we negotiate with next will know that we are currently not handing out retirement packages. Longterm this is good for us.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
It’ll be exactly like with Fellaini. We’ll leave a double bid on the 30th to get Rabiot and his mum, and on the 1st we’ll be sitting there with just the mum.

At least she’ll be like Fellaini also in the respect that she’ll bring toughness and muscle dearly wanted in the squad.
At least Fellaini had a good work ethic. Rabiot's workrate wouldn't be anywhere near that, despite being a better passer.

littlepeasoup

You can get away with chasing a player for a few weeks at the start of the window, but when there's just over two weeks to go until the transfer deadline it does give the impression that we're run by fecking morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.