Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

I think in Italy it's easier to achieve a better net salary, plus we have to think about the full package of adding a signing on fee.
Personally think he is worth paying a signing on fee unless we can actually get Caicedo

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It is a shame if he has extended, I had come around to the idea of him as first sub in midfield

Mainoldo

It is a shame if he has extended, I had come around to the idea of him as first sub in midfield
We shall see. It’s only one news outlet so far and if you look at the quotes it’s basically an retweet of DiMarzio before the news of our contract offer broke.

But i’d disappoint too. Good player and solves a budget issue.

croadyman

Do you not think it’s a delayed regurgitation of that though? It’s exactly the same thing he said.
Not so sure as there was no mention of a date in that first Di Marzio article,also a salary figure too so looks like this is actually over

suheilsworld

With KDB being ruled out for start of the season, do City go for Rabiot or Mount as cover considering that Gundogan has confirmed being sold.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I dont think we were serious enough. Caicedo or Mount probably is our target.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
With KDB being ruled out for start of the season, do City go for Rabiot or Mount as cover considering that Gundogan has confirmed being sold.
Why would they sign Rabiot as a replacement for KDB and that too for couple of months ?

Kovacic is the Gundogan replacement

Highfather_24

Thankful if he re-signs for Juventus.

Get Mount/Caicedo and another younger midfielder in. Sell McT and Fred/VdB.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I really thought he would jump at the chance to join the PL this summer. Extending to play in the Conference League under Allegri in a bland Juve team with less money :confused:

Mainoldo

Romano live just now saying nothing has been confirmed yet. Rabiot still hasn’t decided.

Juventus expect an answer this week. So we will find out soon.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Why does he have to be an alternative? Surely it’s possible to get both him and Mount or him and someone els. He’s free! The more squad depth the better surely?

Chairman Steve

A reminder that Di Marzio doesn’t always get it right. Remember how he said we were meeting with Conte and making an agreement for him to become the United manager in the days of the Solskjaer nosedive.

croadyman

A reminder that Di Marzio doesn’t always get it right. Remember how he said we were meeting with Conte and making an agreement for him to become the United manager in the days of the Solskjaer nosedive.
Yeah I do hope he's wrong this time but know this guy divides opinion in the fanbase

croadyman

Why does he have to be an alternative? Surely it’s possible to get both him and Mount or him and someone els. He’s free! The more squad depth the better surely?
Yeah the signing on fee and wages is the key thing with him,do feel that IF we got Caicedo his need wouldn't be quite so great

Rolaholic

Rabiot on a free and Caicedo/Kudus would be surprisingly strong turn of events after all the effort spent on Mount

croadyman

Rabiot on a free and Caicedo/Kudus would be surprisingly strong turn of events after all the effort spent on Mount
I would be happy with him and Mount,looks like Caicedo joins Chelsea and Kudus is probably going to replace him at Brighton

NotQuiteManc

If all these reports are true (Juv offers 7mil salary + mama Rabiot accepted the offer), United might be smart in which they may need to match or offer slightly better but nothing audacious in hoping mama would finally accepted it.

Who am I kidding here?

Mainoldo

If all these reports are true (Juv offers 7mil salary + mama Rabiot accepted the offer), United might be smart in which they may need to match or offer slightly better but nothing audacious in hoping mama would finally accepted it.

Who am I kidding here?
All we need to do if give him a signing on fee which can be spread across his contract. So I’m sure his wages will look attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.