Adrien Rabiot | signs 1 year deal at Juventus. See you all next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loony BoB

Because it's different, I'm sorry, but's it's embarrassing and emasculating for a grown man's career to be defined by the fact he's mom's a bitch and you better please her or she's going to track down your manager or teammates and go full Karen on them.
Gabriel Jesus feckin' Christopher Walken, mate, do you realise the irony?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
No, Rabiot's mother is not doing woman any good by fulfilling a lot stereotypes people have about woman operating in this world. Yelling at the manager because he doesn't play her son, tearing a strip off one of the best players in the world because he's not playing up to your son's standards. Sorry, call me sexist, but that's not professional behavior that helps the female cause in the world of football.
Are you suggesting that male agents have never yelled at someone or suggested that a player wasn't playing well? It's all because she is a woman?

Last edited:

redcucumber

Juve discussion boards are reacting to this news in the way we would if McTominay was about to leave. They are positively fecking giddy. I looked at their reaction to Kulusevski departing for Spurs and it is completely different. The majority of them recognise his talent and the consensus is that he could have a great career elsewhere (which is what is happening).

El Jefe

Seems like a marginal upgrade on McT at best.
This was my exact opinion of him, was hoping I was wrong but Juve fans can't seem to stand him.

This will be an awful signing, maybe not for this season but next season and beyond it will be revealed how pointless this transfer will be.

Grande

Because it's different, I'm sorry, but's it's embarrassing and emasculating for a grown man's career to be defined by the fact he's mom's a bitch and you better please her or she's going to track down your manager or teammates and go full Karen on them.
You seem to think that this is a universal fact, when it is only true in a machismo way of thinking that it’s ‘embarrassing’ and ‘emasculating’ what slander is being spread about your agent by machismo mentalites just because she is also your parent.

Strootman's Finger

Gabriel Jesus feckin' Christopher Walken, mate, do you realise the irony?
No, explain it, because your attempt to look clever has fallen short. Unless you are implying I'm a Karen, which makes no sense, because I am a man, and because I am not running to some manager and making demands and causing a scene, I am discussing my football team on a message board dedicated to discussing my football team.

Swedish_Plumber

He’s 6’1/2
Knows how to control a ball from all angles
Can dribble without getting a yellow card
Doest hide in between opposition players. So he’s available for a pass
He’s a starter for Juventus and previously PSG. I would say France too but some told me he’s a second team player. We will see if he’s right come November, I keep all my receipts.
I’ll be suing you if he’s utter shite. ;)

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
He's considered a failed signing at Juve, which is why they were willing to pay him to go away before United showed up with a check. It's also why Juve fans are taking the piss out of United fans.
You need to stop reading that Juve forum. Its like a playground for uneducated glory hunters.

They hated people like Kulusevski and Bentacur. Both would walk into our team

swissgenius

I hate everything about this transfer, just play the kids if you don't want to spend money. Would much rather see Garner taking over instead, if you don't trust Scotty.
Rabiot is not better than McTominay.

spiriticon

all reports seem to be he wants a guaranteed start, and 175k a week, I would assume net mainly because European players always quote net
Hmm right. This idea better bloody work then, I guess.

Now that Arnautovic idea is dead and buried, I suppose I have a little more appetite for this risk.

Cloudface

all reports seem to be he wants a guaranteed start, and 175k a week, I would assume net mainly because European players always quote net
Yesterday you were saying he wanted 5 million and now you are upping it to 10. You don't have a clue like the rest of us.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I profess to know feck all - but how can someone who plays for france - and semi-regularly for PSG and Juventus - be worse than Mctominay?

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
You need to stop reading that Juve forum. Its like a playground for uneducated glory hunters.

They hated people like Kulusevski and Bentacur. Both would walk into our team
Just have to read on here, you'd get swathes of people happy if we sold Bruno, Sancho or whoever

mu4c_20le

I hate everything about this transfer, just play the kids if you don't want to spend money. Would much rather see Garner taking over instead, if you don't trust Scotty.
Rabiot is not better than McTominay.
Garner is a championship player at the moment.

Idxomer

I profess to know feck all - but how can someone who plays for france - and semi-regularly for PSG and Juventus - be worse than Mctominay?
He isn't but his last season wasn't good and that's why most of his stats aren't better than McTominay's.

Redcy

Yesterday you were saying he wanted 5 million and now you are upping it to 10. You don't have a clue like the rest of us.
Because I was guessing at that point, assuming we would not be stupid enough to pay him the same wage as juve

Various reports came out last night saying they were asking for his current wage, add in the negotiation that his mother is running today. “Rabiot thinks he is too good, but maybe we can convince him, you know for a five year deal and a bucket of cash”, we will fold so fast that I can see us offering more than juve

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Just have to read on here, you'd get swathes of people happy if we sold Bruno, Sancho or whoever
Exactly my point. If we were to be in the middle of selling Pogba to Juve right this moment.. we would be saying goodbye, get out of here, useless, waster, etc...

On Juve forum they are loving getting him.

tomaldinho1

I don’t really get where he’d play but he’s cheap, obviously better than McT and despite lots of people saying he’s average gets picked by both his domestic and national coaches. Sing him up and keep pushing for De Jong + a striker with pace.

Highfather_24

I'd presume Ten Hag's logic might be to actually play Eriksen in the regista position instead of Fred. McT in the B2B role lacks the quality while an Eriksen+Fred combo lacks physicality. Thus our apparent interest in a physical b2b player.
But for the love of god, I hope we end up going for SMS, rather than Rabiot.
When we already have an extremely imbalanced squad, and keep playing square pegs in round holes...I dont know why every summer we target players and then play them in an unnatural position and then wonder what went wrong. Why not just get a natural #6 rather than play Eriksen there, when we know Eriksen is a great #8/10? Boggles my mind.

Redcy

He isn't but his last season wasn't good and that's why most of his stats aren't better than McTominay's.
add in that the Frenchteam isn’t all that, and Juve were terrible, now he has better stats if you want to go back 3-4 years, question is can we get that player

Red Royal

Ok... having me being surprised by the links and thinking we should play the kids instead...I now think actually.. a reality check: this may not be such a bad signing. Forget stats, they weren't around when I started watching and you can rank players with what you see on the pitch. He is an upgrade on McT from the few (International and CL) games I have watched. Is he a English title winning midfielder- NO but we are in dire straits right now (plus I thought Milner and Henderson were a joke but they've done ok in right system). So, for the right contract it may not be so bad. Caveat is the rumours of his bad attitude. If true (I don't know enough) then we stay well clear.

fps

No, Rabiot's mother is not doing woman any good by fulfilling a lot stereotypes people have about woman operating in this world. Yelling at the manager because he doesn't play her son, tearing a strip off one of the best players in the world because he's not playing up to your son's standards. Sorry, call me sexist, but that's not professional behavior that helps the female cause in the world of football.
These things happen with men as well. You mistakenly attribute it to gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.