Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Andersons Dietician

Just gotten to the episode where it’s the Spy’s goodbye for Bobby and Hunter. God damn Mac, I feel like I haven’t appreciated this show enough over the years. That almost penetrated my cold black heart.

Also Fitz is a total pimp who needs roses when, “you dove through a hole in the universe for me”

Sylar

Excellent episode again. The tension was great throughout & I'm surprised Deke didn't turn on Daisy. The death of the psycho-blue-assassin was pretty cool, although I will miss the music that accompanied her scenes.

Slightly disappointed Tess didn't say 'I went to a magical place...'

Wonder who Kassius' seer is?!

Also, did they confirm that SHIELD tried to stop Thanos (aliens from the sky?!) and failed - maybe hints that if Thanos isn't stopped he controls Daisy with the mind/soul gem to destroy Earth, or she just loses her shit trying to stop him?!
I love the music Sinara had. It just felt so evil. Only thing I was disappointed about was we didnt get an outright war between her Daisy with no gravity. Would have been cool and different to what we normally get.

With regards to the bold, I think they have been generic enough so that fans can interpret it the way they wish. I certainly go with that however.

Andersons Dietician

Anyone else hope that somehow Coulsen or Daisy at least make it in to the Marvel movies. A return for Coulsen would be epic. Even if it’s a two minute job. A Fitz and Stark conversation of like

“oh you built a killer robot? So did I, but mine made itself human with powers”

Also does anyone have any theories on what GhostRiders deal with Coulsen is? At the end of the 4th season he says he’ll tell them all when it’s time.
What kinda deal has he made.....

Andersons Dietician

Excellent episode again. The tension was great throughout & I'm surprised Deke didn't turn on Daisy. The death of the psycho-blue-assassin was pretty cool, although I will miss the music that accompanied her scenes.

Slightly disappointed Tess didn't say 'I went to a magical place...'

Wonder who Kassius' seer is?!

Also, did they confirm that SHIELD tried to stop Thanos (aliens from the sky?!) and failed - maybe hints that if Thanos isn't stopped he controls Daisy with the mind/soul gem to destroy Earth, or she just loses her shit trying to stop him?!
Don’t think it’ll have anything to do with Thanos after the latest episode.
I think it’ll be Casiusis’s dad that takes a force to earth to try and take it or did try to take it in the past already.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck - I want to know who made it back!!! Deke turned out to be a hero in the end, played the long game :(

Simmons deserved that moment, was a nice way to kill that cnut. I liked the exchange between Flint & May - doubt we'll see Flint again but hope he does some good in their time.

I'm interested to see how Yo-Yo goes about trying to convince the others that Coulson has to die otherwise the loop will continue.

ha_rooney

Anyone else hope that somehow Coulsen or Daisy at least make it in to the Marvel movies. A return for Coulsen would be epic. Even if it’s a two minute job. A Fitz and Stark conversation of like

“oh you built a killer robot? So did I, but mine made itself human with powers”

Also does anyone have any theories on what GhostRiders deal with Coulsen is? At the end of the 4th season he says he’ll tell them all when it’s time.

What kinda deal has he made.....
Some speculation after the latest episode:

We know he has to pay that debt somehow. Maybe the Ghost Rider deal is how Coulson 'dies' to end the loop but doesn't actually die?! I really hope they don't kill Coulson, he's fecking great.

Don’t think it’ll have anything to do with Thanos after the latest episode.
I think it’ll be Casiusis’s dad that takes a force to earth to try and take it or did try to take it in the past already.
Yeah I think they pretty much confirmed it's not Thanos who was the 'aliens from the sky' but Kassius' dad who goes looking for the infinity stone. Guess that means the Avengers will win :keano:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Not seen a singe EP of this , worth watching ?
Yep. Gets off to a a shaky start but from the point it intersects with the release of Winter Soldier it becomes very good and maintains that level up to the current point. Definitely worth sticking with it despite the slow start.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Not seen a singe EP of this , worth watching ?
Yeah, it's a terrific show once you get past Season 1.

For everything to make perfect sense you'd watch it as below. I took it from Den of Geek. I put all the stuff in Red that I personally haven't watched and it's not been an issue.
  • Avengers
  • Iron Man 3
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 1: episodes 1 to 7
  • Thor: The Dark World
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 1: episodes 8 to 16
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 1: episodes 17 to 22
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2: episodes 1 to 10
  • Agent Carter Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 1
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2: episodes 11 to 19
  • Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2: episodes 20 to 22
  • Ant-Man
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3: episodes 1 to 10
  • Agent Carter season 2
  • Daredevil season 2
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3: episodes 11 to 19
  • Captain America: Civil War
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3: episodes 20 to 22
  • Luke Cage season 1
  • Doctor Strange
  • Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4: episodes 1 to 22
  • Iron Fist season 1
The timeline stopped here so i'ts missed out some of the newer stuff.

Last edited:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship

For everything to make perfect sense you'd watch it as below. I took it from Den of Geek. I put all the stuff in Red that I personally haven't watched and it's not been an issue.
  • Avengers
  • Iron Man 3
  • Agent Carter Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 1
  • Ant-Man
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Agent Carter season 2
  • Daredevil season 2
  • Luke Cage season 1
  • Doctor Strange
  • Iron Fist season 1
That's just the marvel universe timeline, the only thing that should be watched is Winter Soldier where it says to and you can keep watching the show as normal as the rest doesn't really effect it in any meaningful way.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That's just the marvel universe timeline, the only thing that should be watched is Winter Soldier where it says to and you can keep watching the show as normal as the rest doesn't really effect it in any meaningful way.
There's a few minor references apparently which is mentioned in Shield. It didn't impact on viewing it from my perspective, but well... some people like watching shit in order.

Andersons Dietician

• Avengers
  • Iron Man 3
  • Agent Carter Season 1
  • Daredevil Season 1
  • Ant-Man
  • Jessica Jones Season 1
  • Agent Carter season 2
  • Daredevil season 2
  • Luke Cage season 1
  • Doctor Strange
  • Iron Fist season 1
I about 3 weeks ago started re-watching it from start to current and I really enjoyed the first season. I think previously for me this was a show I just watched for the sake of watching because I on first viewing hadn’t really enjoyed the other seasons and I recall hating season 4.

However having just finished it all I’m not sure what my problem was as it’s awesome and that 4th season the 2nd half of it with Fitz is brilliant. Sure the first season has two breaks in it and I think due to Thor and winter soldier as they are referenced hard. Then there are Ultron references later but it’s not like you need to see that movie.

Andersons Dietician

Highlight of the first season for me

I know exactly what episode this was in but how did I miss this. I’ll have to blame it on the flu I had. I feel like we need a poll on Jemma vs Daisy.

Apparently there is a four week Hiatus now, then episode 11 and 12 is the 100th episode, so I’m expecting guest appearances or just crazy stuff to go down. Dove Cameron also debuts in episode 11. She might need added in to that poll.

Last edited:

Sylar

Daisy (well Chloe) twitter account is crazy awesome with some amazing pics too.

Anyway, really liked theprevious episode.

Some speculation after the latest episode:

We know he has to pay that debt somehow. Maybe the Ghost Rider deal is how Coulson 'dies' to end the loop but doesn't actually die?! I really hope they don't kill Coulson, he's fecking great.
Somebody mentioned Ghostrider recently and I remember Coulson became GR which was cool, but that was probably part of the deal.
interested to see where the story goes now that they know about the timeloop and whats to come. (and of course who makes it back)

ha_rooney

Didn't realise they're on a mid-season break until March now :(

ha_rooney

They can't go 5 mins without getting in trouble...

Excellent return, thought it was a bit slow to start with then the last 20 mins were non-stop action & some nice twists.

Poor Yo-Yo, the prophecy is coming true although I think she'll get new arms similar to Phil's hand. Deke showing up was a surprise!

Already hate Hale, the cnut needs to die. Can't wait to find out why the assassin-daughter (nice twist) is obsessed with Quake & what were the robots (LMDs?!) And they kept 3 monoliths in one location - poor planning.

Wonder if the "Asgardian in the city" is a reference to Thor from Thor Ragnarok?! "A well known politician attempting to delete his FBI files." - Trump maybe :lol:

Sylar

Yo-Yo :( Damn, that was brutal.
Deke and his montage were fantastic.

I liked the little fake out they put in making it look like the cop was calling Hale but it ended up being Piper.

Andersons Dietician

That was awesome. Whedon sort of threw a similar episode in Buffy where it’s supposedly all in her head.

That deek revaluation tho, so simple yet never saw it coming. Can’t wait till they work it out. Looking forward to a Fitz I’m not angry, just disappointed chat :lol:

Hephaestus

That was awesome. Whedon sort of threw a similar episode in Buffy where it’s supposedly all in her head.

That deek revaluation tho, so simple yet never saw it coming. Can’t wait till they work it out. Looking forward to a Fitz I’m not angry, just disappointed chat :lol:
Yeah, I remember that episode. Glad this one had a happier ending than the Buffy episode, that equivalent would have been if instead of the wedding we got a shot of Coulson flat-lining on the table as the final shot. Much prefer the wedding and the happy ending even if we know it won't last for Coulson.

Andersons Dietician

Yeah, I remember that episode. Glad this one had a happier ending than the Buffy episode, that equivalent would have been if instead of the wedding we got a shot of Coulson flat-lining on the table as the final shot. Much prefer the wedding and the happy ending even if we know it won't last for Coulson.
Yeah, could you imagine if the final scene of the whole show was as you said is Coulsen flat-lining on a table.

The stream I was watching I think cut short as it stopped quite abruptly. Feel like I missed something.

Hephaestus

Yeah, could you imagine if the final scene of the whole show was as you said is Coulsen flat-lining on a table.

The stream I was watching I think cut short as it stopped quite abruptly. Feel like I missed something.
Mine too. Thankfully it doesn't make sense here due to all the MCU references, stuff like the helicarrier for Sokovia or cleaning up after Thor:TDW wouldn't make sense if it was just him on a table after the Avengers.

ha_rooney

Lovely episode, finally Fitz-Simmons get some happiness! Deke being their grandson is a nice touch.

Good to see Deathlok again. The convo between him & Deke was classic SHIELD/Marvel.

Thought we might get Ward in as one of the fears, but not to be.

ha_rooney

Just been reading that this might be the final season & they've planned an ending if it doesn't get renewed.

IMO it's the best superhero show & it's easily the best Marvel one (TV & Netflix). Would be insane to cancel it given how strong the last 2 seasons have been.

backofthenet

He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Just been reading that this might be the final season & they've planned an ending if it doesn't get renewed.

IMO it's the best superhero show & it's easily the best Marvel one (TV & Netflix). Would be insane to cancel it given how strong the last 2 seasons have been.
Definitely agree with this. The characters have really developed in the last couple of seasons, and the storylines just keep twisting and turning, but never in a totally unbelievable way... well for superhero stuff anyway. Am really hoping they don't cancel this.

Sylar

TBH, ive enjoyed the feck out of this season and last. The seasons before were still good, but it just seemed to get stronger with the arc based seasons.

The revelation at the end was great. The convo during the wedding was great too. And Deek in the elevator was pretty fun.
Always like references / cameos from previous seasons.

ha_rooney

Good episode, felt as a bit of a filler with it building up for the remainder of the season.

"Hey, Mack Hammer... Can't touch this." :lol::lol: - classic Shield moment.

Guess the daughter will turn on Hale, but I want to know what/who Hale is working for. I think...
since they're focusing on Gravitonium this season & Deathlok appears to be the 'fix' for Coulson, Quinn might be the one working with Hale & we might see him re-emerge. There's also that dude stuck in the Gravitonium itself from season 1 who could play a role.

Andersons Dietician

Good episode, felt as a bit of a filler with it building up for the remainder of the season.

"Hey, Mack Hammer... Can't touch this." :lol::lol: - classic Shield moment.

Guess the daughter will turn on Hale, but I want to know what/who Hale is working for. I think...
since they're focusing on Gravitonium this season & Deathlok appears to be the 'fix' for Coulson, Quinn might be the one working with Hale & we might see him re-emerge. There's also that dude stuck in the Gravitonium itself from season 1 who could play a role.
Man I was beginning to wonder if it had aired. I watch it through Kodi and I’ve been trying since Saturday to get it to load and it just keeps saying no streams available. It normally does this a few times but by the 3rd try it will usually come up with streaming options. It’s just outright refusing. Reinstalled it and still nothing.

Sylar

Great line and delivery by Coulson especially at a serious moment :lol:

Interested to see what they do with Ruby.