Aldershot Town vs. Manchester United

Brophs

The One and Only
Yeah sure playing a pretty strong first eleven and scoring two goals in a half against a team that is 15th in league two is definitely a good response. You can't judge the team against such a lower level team. Wait for the weekend.
You miserable cock.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Every player on the pitch needs game time. I don't think we'll see SAF rushing youngsters on yet.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Really want to see Pogba, Morrison and Keane on for Park, Diouf and Owen.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Take your damn time to take a bow. With the amount of space he was allowed there you'd expect a good connection.

Time for the young lads please.
Not the point, considering the angle and the finish really - you could have all day to score from there and not do it!

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I really think we need Valencia back in the 1st XI again asap...
still don't feel he's up to full speed yet. He seems to take a minimum of 3 games to build up to his normal flying self.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
But those were actual talented players, you cant look at someone like Diouf with his age and think he'll somehow amount to something.
Before we signed him: Why not? Now that he's been at the club for a few years: Not really, no. He's just playing these games to promote him I suspect.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Sell Berbaflopatov!!!1!!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good effort Berba, played very well today similar to how he started last season.