Minkaro

vs.

Tuesday 25th October
KO: 19:45 GMT​

On Sky Sports.

Moving swiftly on...

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Bring on a strong strong team and batter the shit out of them. We need that now.

stubie

Amos

Fabio
Fryers
Ferdinand
Evra (Him and Rio can start making up here)

Gibson
Cleverley
Pogba
Park

Owen
Macheda

3-1 United

Kelvin

if it wasn't for the everton match, I would play a full-team out there just to act as a punishnment for today.

Minkaro

Lindegaard
Fabio Jones Smalling Fryers
Valencia Pogba Park Diouf
Owen Berbatov​

Park and Giggs could be either way around.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Berba might actually get a start.

Hopefully Ravel and Pogba get a few minutes.

DocRockter

Macheda is out accoring to his twitter..

BTW They got a bloody cool crest.. Best I've seen in ages..

Start with a strongish team. We have players in our squad who've been very patient while the regulars have become complacent. Give them a chance to shine.

I'd also like to see Cleverley, Pogba and Morrison on the bench.

Minkaro

I actually read Macheda was injured last night, my memory sucks.

Berbatov in for him then, Diouf on the bench.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Team should be...

GK: Lindegaard

RB: Fabio
CB: Jones
CB: Vidic
LB: Fryers

RM: Valencia
CM: Carrick
CM: Pogba
LM: Park

CF: Berbatov
CF: Owen

Would be handy if the messiah that is Thomas Cleverley managed to find himself fit for this one. Cant really be arsed with this game tbh, play it and get it over with Everton away is the big one now

surf

Would like to see Pogba, and possibly Morrison if fit, on the bench. Other than that, no fringe players. Lindegaard deserves a game.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'm loking forward to this one. It's always good to see the youngsters given a chance, so hopefully this will be the case here. Morrison deserves some minutes and I'm sure Pogba will be pencilled in too. I good cameo from one of these could give us all a lift after what happened today.

Tribec

It would be nice to see a few more youngsters in this team/squad than we got for Leeds, however yesterday's result might mean a change of plan from Fergie. However, all the youngsters that do travel, I hope Fergie pulls them to one side quietly and informs them that a good display might see them involved in the squad against Everton.

That sort of spur, might be something the squad needs after that result, so the likes of Pogba, Morrison, Fryers etc, can add fresh competition for places.

Minkaro

I'd be surprised if there's many remnants from the team that played against Man City, given that there's only two days between the two games.

ricky-romeo

---------------------amos--------------------------

fabio--------jones-------------vidic------------fryes

valencia-------carrick---------pogba------------park

---------------berbatov-------owen--------------

hope cleverley can make an appearance here, it seems that we are missing him a lot now.

morrison to get 20-30 minutes will be great as well.

btw how is rafael? is he still far away from making a return?

IanDangerously

Why's everyone picking Fryers? The guy's got whiplash from his awkward fall at Bolton. Didn't play Thursday night because he's out of action with it.

RonaldoVII

The thing with Morrisson is that he still isn't starting for the reserves so it's a bit of a big ask to throw him into a league cup tie, albeit from the bench.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
The thing with Morrisson is that he still isn't starting for the reserves so it's a bit of a big ask to throw him into a league cup tie, albeit from the bench.
I was under the impression Morrison was starting for them, puts a downer on my hopes for him making an appearance tomorrow. Hopefully the goal he scored will be enough to get him on the bench. Would love to see him get a few minutes.

Provisional Squad
De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Jones, Park, Carrick, Fletcher, Valencia, Nani, Anderson, Young, Owen, Berbatov, Macheda, Diouf, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Pogba, W Keane, Brown, M Keane, Thorpe, Fryers, Cole

Starting 11

---------------------Lindegaard--------------------------

Fabio --------Jones -------------Vidic ------------Fryers

Valencia -------Pogba ---------Carrick ------------Park

---------------Owen -------Berbatov--------------

Subs
Amos
Brown
Cole
Welbeck
Diouf
Macheda
W./M. Keane

Based on the provisional squad i'm expecting something like this. It's a fairly strong starting team that should be more than good enough for Aldershot. It seems like Cleverley, Rafael and Morrison haven't made this one though. It's also too soon for the players who were involved against Man City to appear again, and they probably don't deserve to anyway. Let them rest and give 100% away at Everton.

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Bugger. It's a shame Morrison hasn't seen more first team football. I know he's got time on his side, but he played alongside alot of the lads that made the provisional squad and he still hasn't made it despite being more talented. Was looking forward to seeing him get a few minutes. Hopefully Will Keane will make an appearance, as well as Pogba.

Berlinknives

Probably

Lindegaard
Valencia
Jones
Vidic
Fabio
Hernandez
Carrick
Giggs
Park
Berbatov
Owen

Subs
De Gea
Evans
Rafael
Gibson
Cleverley
Diouf
Macheda

In reality a good proportion of that side who took on City should be playing.