Alejandro Garnacho | 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
I'm fairly certain his contract is up next year. If we don't offer him a good contract then he'll be leaving on a free and many top clubs around Europe will be sniffing around. He's already been linked to Juventus. Hopefully we get him signed to a long term deal.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
I wasn't referring to game time. But the need to give th such contracts so early. There has to be a way to keep th grounded without having to throw huge contracts at 17y.o kids.
It gets to their head as any 17y.o kid would.
I see what you’re saying but Greenwood being an alleged rapist is a separate matter to not being grounded.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I'm fairly certain his contract is up next year. If we don't offer him a good contract then he'll be leaving on a free and many top clubs around Europe will be sniffing around. He's already been linked to Juventus. Hopefully we get him signed to a long term deal.
It is illegal for a 17 year old to sign a 4 year deal so it definitely isn’t until 2025.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

GreatDane

Tattoos are stupid. There, I said it. I don't like it when our academy players have them - especially those forearm tattoos that all look the same (i.e. god awful). Isak Hansen got them when he was 16 I think.
Tattoos are great. There, I said it.
Well, many of them - there some ugly ones out there too.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Tattoos are stupid. There, I said it. I don't like it when our academy players have them - especially those forearm tattoos that all look the same (i.e. god awful). Isak Hansen got them when he was 16 I think.
Tattoos can look fantastic if done well.

Bwuk

Couldn’t care less about the tattoos.

Garnacho will be a top player. I think he’ll have forced himself into the first team squad by the end of this season

Status
Not open for further replies.