Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He has something special on him that remembers me the football attitude of someone whose name I won't say for sensitive reasons but it is there.

RedDevil-85

This kid is great.
Tried a cross with his right foot , hit the defender got the ball back went the other way and crossed with his left for a Rashford tap in.
Being able to use both feet is such an advantage.

Hope Antony works on his right foot alot more , he would be very dangerous if he did that and could do what Garnacho did today.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I know we all want to see him start every game but there is something special there about unleashing him in the last 25 mins

NoPace

Wonderful moment before Rashford's goal in which Fred was screaming at him to play the ball back to him, because that's what Fred would be right to do, but Garnacho is a proper winger and beat his man on his weaker side.

zenith

His contract runs till 2025 I think. It's up to us a club also to show him that he has a great chance of competing for and winning thy highest honors at the club. He looks a special talent, I just wish he played on the side

stoinz

Think ETh managed him perfectly. He is not ready as a starter in my opinion. He still quite inconsistent, lets not hype him up unnecessarily.

he is at the right club playing for the right manager.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I know we all want to see him start every game but there is something special there about unleashing him in the last 25 mins
The nice thing is we don't actually need to start him every game owing to how good Rashford has been. Now if Pellistri can become our right-sided Garnacho then we're cooking :drool:

Josh 76

Wonderful moment before Rashford's goal in which Fred was screaming at him to play the ball back to him, because that's what Fred would be right to do, but Garnacho is a proper winger and beat his man on his weaker side.
He looked up, saw Fred and thought “no chance”

SAF is the GOAT

He's still young so he could continue to develop but for me right now he needs to be a lot more diverse with his dribbling and use of both feet in 1v1 situations because he's pretty predictable.

CallyRed

We'll sing his name
We'll sing his name
Alejandro
He'll score again
He'll score again
Garnacho

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Hope we get him on a long deal now, he's at the right club for his development.

Red_Aaron

For all the lovely technical and physical attributes he has the key point is he's impacting games already. Similar to rashford when he came through - he's got a knack for being decisive. They'll be ups and downs and no doubt his form will fluctuate in his general play but I can always see him contributing he's got that sense of a goal getter already. Love it - what a find, could be a real key part of the ten hag revolution for many years

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His game is actually very basic; he gets high and wide up the pitch as frequently as he can. Nothing particularly flashy, but it’s so effective.

Samoerai Jack

Just a perfect fit for United. He'll have to adapt: opponents will have taken note, and the freedom the coach is now arranging for him will gradually be reigned in. But he has the heart and the cleverness to succeed. Very much looking forward to his progression!

OL29

His game is actually very basic; he gets high and wide up the pitch as frequently as he can. Nothing particularly flashy, but it’s so effective.
He’s relentless too so even when he’s not playing well he remains a threat

RuudTom83

On current form you would put him up against any full back in the league and be confident he is going past them with ease.

For now he is the perfect sub, but it wont be long until he is starting.

JustinC00

So funny that we stole him from Atletico. At least we know there is 1 scout at the club that isn't useless.

Alemar

Think ETh managed him perfectly. He is not ready as a starter in my opinion. He still quite inconsistent, lets not hype him up unnecessarily.
He is consistent enough to be joint second assist provider in the team already.

Alemar

A season which we only scored 29 goals. I'm not disputing his quality but just give him time to grow.
29 in the league. We’ve also been scoring in various cups.

But of course we need to score much more in general

stoinz

29 in the league. We’ve also been scoring in various cups.

But of course we need to score much more in general
I'm strangely optimistic with the Weghorst. I have a feeling we will be scoring loads now on.

Dan_F

So funny that we stole him from Atletico. At least we know there is 1 scout at the club that isn't useless.
A good point. Something about a broken clock being right twice a day, but credit where it’s due.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Thats why we all like watching him play - direct and effective, and will always keep trying in the dangerous area. Apparently he is also very talented.

Kag

Yeah, this is why I think he’s great. What he is good at is just horribly difficult to defend against.

Gets it, runs it like a bulldog and defenders haven’t got a clue what to expect. He’s brilliant.

Kag

He isn’t really raw at all either. Young players are often tagged as immature, or lacking in the decision-making department, but this isn’t the case with Garnacho. He’s well ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.