Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson King

Contexto

That Alejandro Garnacho makes fun of Pedri after eliminating Barça shows his level of envy and immaturity. How important it is to know how to win, and even more so when you try to make fun of a player who you don't even get to the sole of your shoes. #FCBarcelona
I mean, he's from Madrid... Just the rivalry between the cities will have made this more the sweeter for him.

It's an incredibly small bit of banter. Ironically, most people will have only seen this now because of touchy journos like this guy.

Sylar

Should get a bollocking for the last 5 minutes. Had Mctominay in the corner and he instead tried to run inside and lost the ball. The game also ended with him trying to dribble past the defender and losing the ball. Very naive but then he is 18, has to learn how to see out games.

Now to the good part, reminds me of Hazard in his movement. His dribble past 3 barcelona players until Sergio had to bring him down was a delight.
I get what you mean. Hes young and always has no fear. I think that maturity of seeing out the game will come in time as weve seen it before with players who want that third goal instead of seeing out the winning position.

glasgow 21

I get what you mean. Hes young and always has no fear. I think that maturity of seeing out the game will come in time as weve seen it before with players who want that third goal instead of seeing out the winning position.
Correct, only problem is next year Garnacho will not be passing. Instead he will be putting the defender on his bum and firing a shot through Ter Stegen'd legs into the back of the net for 4-0, can't wait.

massi83

Contexto

That Alejandro Garnacho makes fun of Pedri after eliminating Barça shows his level of envy and immaturity. How important it is to know how to win, and even more so when you try to make fun of a player who you don't even get to the sole of your shoes. #FCBarcelona
I wouldn't have thought barca fans would make any shoe references, given literally every player in the history of football was good enough to tie Gavi's shoelaces.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Was gutted when biscuits hauled him back as he has absolutely gone past 3 Barca players and would have had a clear run.
I know biscuits has to do that for his team but it was annoying

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Contexto

Love it, my Barca supporting mates are so riled up by this.

meamth

It's true :lol:

I've no idea which one should start on Sunday really, though any option that keeps WW out the team is preferable.
It's like they've made a deal who will do the hard work first.

"Okay this week I score, you start first Jadon, next game I'll do it. We take turns, promise?"

Tarrou

he's got a bit of shithousery in him, which I like

so with him, Bruno and Antony we're improving in that regard.. i wish we had a few shithouse defenders too but you can't have everything

there's no wiggle room with a barnet like that though, you have to be class or you look like a twat

Brightonian

Egregious barnet.

Nice cameo. More good intentions than good execution and his defensive positioning is so bad he might as well not bother. However, if Busquets hadn't pulled him down he'd have probably scored a solo worldie and he did have the beating of them down the left by the end.

Should mostly remain in this supersub role this season, but I do mean 20 mins or more in every single game like clockwork. Show him he's important but also that he needs to earn starts with consistency. And my god teach him where to stand when they have the ball.

Kaos

he's got a bit of shithousery in him, which I like

so with him, Bruno and Antony we're improving in that regard.. i wish we had a few shithouse defenders too but you can't have everything

there's no wiggle room with a barnet like that though, you have to be class or you look like a twat
Think Martinez would at least have a 16 shithousery rating on FM.

MadMike

He's a great impact sub, someone very brave and direct to bring on against tired legs. Being more tactically aware and more efficient in possession in a cagey first half, is something that will come with age. Even more experienced players like Sancho, and even Bruno sometimes, struggle with that. He's young and learning.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Contexto

This is the content I like.

AFC NimbleThumb

Contexto

Barca fans :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely rattled them :lol: Garnacho was clearly a natural born shitehouse. Love it.

Amazing Santos

He looks like Anthony Gordon with that hair now, looks fecking hideous.

And yes he clearly is an immature shitbag, albeit a talented one who needs careful coaching.

poleglass red

Couple of times in injury time he had the ball and he tried to take players on and he lost it. I love his fearlessness, how direct he is, but in those instances he needs to be a bit more smart, head to the corner flag. Those could have hurt us, all part of the learning curve. That burst of pace and skill he showed when Busquests had to wrestle him to the ground was beautiful

Nicolarra90

Let's say he even did copy Pedris celebration, so what? We have got opponent's copying Rashford celebration against us. I think it was a Newcastle(?) player who even did a Ronaldo celebration around the time of his second debut after scoring against us.

Barcelona fans really need to stop being so sensitive.
Townsend

Edit: checked, it was in Everton

Last edited:

Bondi77

He and Sancho have basically spent the last month taking turns at starting games and being poor, then the other coming on and being great. It's good that we've got that firepower to bring off the bench, but hopefully at least one of them will kick on and start games well.
It was the same a few seasons ago with Marcus and Martial on the LW.

Bondi77

It is taking a while to announce his new contract....if in fact he has signed one

mu4c_20le

I mean, he's from Madrid... Just the rivalry between the cities will have made this more the sweeter for him.

It's an incredibly small bit of banter. Ironically, most people will have only seen this now because of touchy journos like this guy.
Not just this guy, but barca fans in general, especially after a loss. Just look at the comments, they're all snide like don't you know who his idol is. God forbid an 18 year old kid have a little bit of fun and not forgetting his spanish roots.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Let's say he even did copy Pedris celebration, so what? We have got opponent's copying Rashford celebration against us. I think it was a Newcastle(?) player who even did a Ronaldo celebration around the time of his second debut after scoring against us.

Didn't saka do the Marcus celebration against us as well?

Red Royal

AnDross Townsend - Everton.. I thought it was quite alright

CM

Contexto

:lol:

arnie_ni

Had poor decision making every now and then but he kept getting into dangerous positions and deserved the goal. He's a joy to watch at times

Would help if the ref acty booked the right back when he pulled garnacho back, you just couldn't defend against him on a yellow.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
The lack of patience in the match thread astonishing. Very young in his first season. Things won’t always come off but he never stopped and was always threatening

guess what in a couple of weeks he will probably have another hit and miss game. This is what happens with young attacking players

anyone remember Ronaldo in his first season?

Status
Not open for further replies.