6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraxas

Was going past them so easily. Very dangerous against tiring teams, he can go either way and they don't react quickly enough. Dangerous hair style as well.

Telsim

That rolling on the floor, though :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd be pissed if that was against us.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Baffling how much better some players are off the bench.

Every time he comes on he runs teams ragged.
He and Sancho have basically spent the last month taking turns at starting games and being poor, then the other coming on and being great. It's good that we've got that firepower to bring off the bench, but hopefully at least one of them will kick on and start games well.

Dominos

He and Sancho have basically spent the last month taking turns at starting games and being poor, then the other coming on and being great. It's good that we've got that firepower to bring off the bench, but hopefully at least one of them will kick on and start games well.
It's true :lol:

I've no idea which one should start on Sunday really, though any option that keeps WW out the team is preferable.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Thought he said "passed the round and my equipment is massive" just like the rest of us.

ManRed

Should get a bollocking for the last 5 minutes. Had Mctominay in the corner and he instead tried to run inside and lost the ball. The game also ended with him trying to dribble past the defender and losing the ball. Very naive but then he is 18, has to learn how to see out games.

Now to the good part, reminds me of Hazard in his movement. His dribble past 3 barcelona players until Sergio had to bring him down was a delight.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He's probably the best super sub in football at the moment. What a nightmare he is for a tiring defence. He just runs at players and they can't hack it.

mu4c_20le

Contexto

That Alejandro Garnacho makes fun of Pedri after eliminating Barça shows his level of envy and immaturity. How important it is to know how to win, and even more so when you try to make fun of a player who you don't even get to the sole of your shoes. #FCBarcelona

kundalini

Terrible shot selection just before Antony scored. Garnacho could have aimed for the far post as their keeper was protecting the near post, or even better, just passed it to Rashford for a tap in.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
dislike his hairstyle but I like the fact that teams won’t know the difference between Antony and Garanacho attacking them now. Bleached Blondes attacking on both flanks:

Quadruple is on:drool:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Should get a bollocking for the last 5 minutes. Had Mctominay in the corner and he instead tried to run inside and lost the ball. The game also ended with him trying to dribble past the defender and losing the ball. Very naive but then he is 18, has to learn how to see out games.

Now to the good part, reminds me of Hazard in his movement. His dribble past 3 barcelona players until Sergio had to bring him down was a delight.
About the first instance, it wasn't that bad of a decision. It's the decision following it that was

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Contexto

That Alejandro Garnacho makes fun of Pedri after eliminating Barça shows his level of envy and immaturity. How important it is to know how to win, and even more so when you try to make fun of a player who you don't even get to the sole of your shoes. #FCBarcelona
Wtf, this gesture could mean so many different things. They think Pedri trademarked it ?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Terrible shot selection just before Antony scored. Garnacho could have aimed for the far post as their keeper was protecting the near post, or even better, just passed it to Rashford for a tap in.
Alright mate. You should reign in your positivity a little. It’s hard for the rest of us to keep up.

Josh 76

Great potential. Still dont think he’s consistent enough when he plays the full 90 mins. As an impact sub, he’s awesome!

Pronewbie

Peep
He's obviously a bit of an over-confident cnut but I'd trust this group of players and ETH to rein it in and bring out the best in him.

I still think he's going to turn into our version of Prime Bale.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Contexto

See this is why I meant by holier than thou, insufferable set of fans. They always act like they have the moral high ground even for the smallest things, all while asking their own players to cut their wages. Hypocritical cheating cnuts. Refs are helping them in Europe, their players are diving pricks, the club is financially corrupt (any other club would have gone bankrupt running they way they do) and Lewandowski, their supposedly 'only hope' in European competitions -although i'm sure it has been forgotten already as they only remember the good stuffs- couldn't save them. Makes the win even sweeter.

Last edited:

Micky Targaryen

Wtf, this gesture could mean so many different things. They think Pedri trademarked it ?
Even if Garnacho really meant to mock Pedri, I still find it weird that he's nitpicking on Garnacho despite their Europa exit.

An 18 year old doing an immature celebration shocker :rolleyes:

Real Name

Contexto

Barcelona fan in a nutshell.

next_number_seven

Yeah I noticed Rashford was free but I guess these things happen so quickly.

Credit to Shaw for keeping the ball in, the pass from Martinez, also Bruno using his strength

TsuWave

Contexto

so sensitive :lol:

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Contexto

:lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Contexto

Well this guarantees he will stick with Argentina and not go to Spain...

Bestie07

Let's say he even did copy Pedris celebration, so what? We have got opponent's copying Rashford celebration against us. I think it was a Newcastle(?) player who even did a Ronaldo celebration around the time of his second debut after scoring against us.

Barcelona fans really need to stop being so sensitive.

Zen86

Got to say I enjoy the confidence and cockiness. If he couples that with a bit of dedication and hard work, he could be some player. You’d hate him if he played for someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.