Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witchking

He’ll embarrass Trent on Sunday
He won't start because Trent will equally attack the right wing and Garnacho doesn't yet have the discipline to support Shaw. It will be Rashford on the left wing. Hopefully we will see Garnacho for 15 minutes after Rashford gives Trent a runabout.

Jeffthered

He's just got a great attitude to try stuff and always wants the ball. First half wasn't amazing but he seems to be great the later a game goes on
That's what I love about him: he's a fighter! He kept going despite a pretty average and frustrating first half. He got himself into the game... the squad totally trust him, makes a massive difference, impact... superb character shown, and that's key for me.

The goal was deserved and well taken (although keeper could have done a little better)

Bwuk

He won't start because Trent will equally attack the right wing and Garnacho doesn't yet have the discipline to support Shaw. It will be Rashford on the left wing. Hopefully we will see Garnacho for 15 minutes after Rashford gives Trent a runabout.
Garnacho today was tracking back all game. He probably does it better than Rashford

Alemar

40 games as a starter are better for his development than 10 as a starter and 20 sub appearances.
The only game he didn’t feature in for the last several months was Barcelona. He always goes on as a substitute when doesn’t start - so it’s much more games in fact

Poor end product, goal aside, but he ran them ragged all night. Exposed Bowen for the slogger he is.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Really good second half from him, his touch was on point, he put a number of good balls in, and of course a great goal. Good stuff. Even in the first half when he was a bit wasteful he still gave them problems.

kundalini

Scored with a decent shot. Other than that, a few bright moments including a shot saved from near the edge of the box and a decent cross across the face of the goal early on but didn't scare their full-back that much.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
A season in the championship will do nothing for him. This isn't Chris Eagles.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He was great, but I don’t think we should overlook that the players apparently call him ‘Garns’… unacceptable

SAFMUTD

If he was on another premier league team we'll all be asking to sign him for 50-60M.

Great goal to save us from extra times. He's electric will only get better, can see him being a nailed starter in two more seasons.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I admire Garnacho's self belief. He was not having his most effective game before he scored. However, he kept trying.

There are some youngsters who let their heads drop after a few bad moments. I remember what Memphis was like for us when things went bad for him early in a game. You could see the confidence drain from his face.

Garnacho doesn't struggle with confidence like that. He just keeps plugging away. Thankfully for us.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He was great, but I don’t think we should overlook that the players apparently call him ‘Garns’… unacceptable
And at some point, not right now, but we're gonna have to have a conversation about those eyebrows!

Rolaholic

Best full 90 I've seen from him, he kept trying and trying without getting discouraged even after a poor first half and got more and more dangerous as the match were on and as the stakes increased. He was unplayable later in the 2nd half.

The best players have the memories of goldfish in the moment and have that persistance to keep pushing until they break through.

There's also a certain type of player who improves as the pressure mounts and he's got the look of one of those.

The manager has handled him perfectly this season minutes allocation wise.

Lights Out

He’s a young, raw and inconsistent but he has the talent to be one of the best we’ve ever had.

I’m so glad we have EtH to guide him.

El Jefe

What was so impressive for me was how shite he was in the first half and how he was able to turn that into a motm performance. He was rightfully criticised earlier in the game because he looked exactly like an 18yo playing with grown men.

In the second half we saw all the things that make him an excellent prospect. His acceleration, change of direction and first touch are ingredients to make him a potential special player. His finishing and linkup play will be the making of him and that's already improved a lot.

I'm really excited to see what he'll look like in a few seasons.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Kept going and just wore the full-back down in the end. He’s fearless.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
MOTM

There is something United-esque about exiciting academy wingers with pace winning us games while still being in their teens. It always warms my heart.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Best game for us because he was also quite useful defensively.

He was the standout attacking player and with some better decision making he can be twice the player in no time.

He is also the only winger we have that can play more than 60' of intense football.

OverratedOpinion

Kept going and just wore the full-back down in the end. He’s fearless.
It's his mentality. I don't know that he's the most technically brilliant winger we have brought through but he is a nasty little shit that wants to win, wants to win even moreso than other professionals.

TheReligion

Abusive
Scored with a decent shot. Other than that, a few bright moments including a shot saved from near the edge of the box and a decent cross across the face of the goal early on but didn't scare their full-back that much.
He was Player of the match you know? He terrorised Johnson all night and literally everything positive we did came from his side.

RuudTom83

Great shout...almost forgot he played the full 90 mins.

What a breakout season he is having!

Malone_Post

He’s absolutely relentless. Never lets his head drop or gives up. Just keeps going at it, keeps attacking the full back. Absolutely no fear this lad. He’s going to be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.