Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was beautiful to see two of our youngsters tear the opposition apart in a fast counter like that.

Sylar

He's only going to get better. I hope hes winning trophies with us for seasons to come.

United Hobbit

There's several you could question the work rate of but he's certainly not one of them, I hope he never loses it as it's an incredibly valuable trait to have

If hes been carrying a hamstring issue I hope he doesn't go on internationals and gets some rest

I thought his decision making was a lot better today, some games he's kept his head down too much and almost come across as selfish, much better. Same with his work rate he was questioned for not being great tracking back for a period glad to see that's been reviewed with him and it's now a huge strength of his game

Just got to keep him on the straight and narrow

KjaAnd

He's obviously got bags of talent but what sets him apart from other talents is his mentality. He never stops, never slows down, never gives up. Despite carrying an injury, he kept the energy up for 120 minutes. Respect.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He's obviously got bags of talent but what sets him apart from other talents is his mentality. He never stops, never slows down, never gives up. Despite carrying an injury, he kept the energy up for 120 minutes. Respect.
This.
It's what I first noticed about him. He just keeps on going and going and going regardless if he's playing well or not.

humdinger

He had no business to be sprinting up the length of the field in the 120th minute. What a fecking warrior. Love him.

Andersons Dietician

His brother saying he trained twice this week and is carrying a hamstring injury. The way he ran about today you wouldn’t think it. Actually he has been running his ass off for a few months now and others need to start following suit. He sprints to get back to get in position to help defend then he bombs forward.

Even when you can see he is spent he makes that effort to try and get back. Was easily man of the match today, the one thing he did wrong was not run off at an angle to create a better chance for Amad.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Every time I watch him I always think ‘I can’t wait till 22’. The trajectory is so obvious and it’s almost a little annoying to have to wait through the process to iron the small details.

Great energy today but I must say, in spite of the winner, it was a criminally terrible pass to Amad, which for the stat nerds, I imagine reduced his xG a fair bit. That Amad still scored is a credit to him, but I don’t think he was really expected to by the time he received the ball, and given the circumstances - it’s very poor that was the case and could easily be the difference between silverware and none on another day. Nitpicking perhaps, and looks silly as we scored, but it should have been an easy goal and turned into a bit if a hard one.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a player this kid is going to become, we probably won’t be good enough to meet his aspirations long term but God the next 2-3 years are going to be absolutely mint

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Absolutely brilliant performance and the few hundred thousand we paid for him is looking a absolute steal.

Whether it's the left or the right side it doesn't matter to him and he performs superbly well and provides a tactical flexibility, potentially that will be seen in the future with the addition of another wide forward who is also comfortable playing either side.

But what impressed me most about him was his application out of possession and players like him add intensity to the game which sadly I can't say for all our players. But he kept going and was a constant threat to Liverpool throughout the game and was my MOTM.

TsuWave

He’s got that grit about him in the way other South American wingers like Alexis Sanchez and Di Maria (maybe not for us…) did in their careers. I really like him.
Facts. The proverbial dog lives in him.

Woziak

Can we sign another version of him for the opposite wing, he brings so much tenacity that we don't see in our other wingers.
You need a blend of 4/5 wingers and 2 strikers to have 6/7 options, If we can start using Amad more who is so clever at linking midfield to attack we will become a better team this season.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
That's 5 assists in 2 games!
I've always said he's a back up at this stage of his career. Happy to be proven wrong.

Blood Mage

He never stops running. So relentless, direct and always hungry for the ball. When he adds consistency to his game and develops his left foot a bit he'll be unstoppable.

Malone_Post

Give him the #7. Give him what he likes on his contact. Just don’t ever let him leave the club.

He’s absolutely glorious. Impossible not to love the kid.

BorisManUtd

Give him the #7. Give him what he likes on his contact. Just don’t ever let him leave the club.

He’s absolutely glorious. Impossible not to love the kid.
Sorry but I hate reading this after we've done that too many times over last 10 years or so. Not saying Garnacho doesn't deserve a big raise but still...

binary bot
Been worried about his decision making in some games but he looked like the real deal today. A threat as soon as he gets in possession. Great to see and exactly what we lack

Malone_Post

Sorry but I hate reading this after we've done that too many times over last 10 years or so. Not saying Garnacho doesn't deserve a big raise but still...
Yeah I’m probably letting the euphoria of today carry me away somewhat. Just the thought of Madrid coming in and snatching him away makes me feel sick.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

One subtle attribute I noticed from him today was everytime a ball was looped over the top towards him, where the Liverpool defender looked favourite to win it, he would give them a little nudge in the back... not enough to be given as a foul, but just enough to put him off. I love seeing our attackers attempt those marginal gains - Van Persie was elite at doing just that. This kid has got one hell of a future ahead of him.

Golden Nugget

My thoughts last year was that he’s more effective off the bench, as he struggles against fresh legs and is more efficient coming off the bench against tired legs.

He’s definitely changed my mind this season, especially when he’s playing RW. He’s still better against tired legs - but never expected him to run full pelt, whilst dribbling like that after 120 mins. Brilliant from him.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Posted the other day he is one I wouldn't sell even for 100 million pounds.
His brother is also a legend, this one is my favorite. He loves taking the piss out of other clubs

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He's getting faster, stronger and much more athletically versed, with more stamina to boot.

His physical maturation over the course of the season has been enormous and beyond the level of growth usually seen in teenagers in an ongoing season. Really fascinating to watch these aspects, especially so when wondering how much further it can go before he hits his ceiling in terms of speed, acceleration and agility. What he eventually ends up having in terms of engine will be determinant of what kind of wide player he will be, also, so that's interesting to watch grow, too.

With his constant developmental growth, it's getting easier and easier for him to put the opposition on toast and express himself as he wants to rather than how his younger, weaker body dictated he could. You can see the panic he's starting to engender in teams we face, and if he keeps it up, he'll become a player worthy of a bespoke containment plan, which is about the highest level of respect an attacker can receive.

He has that typical Argentine grit and determination too, which makes him a tenacious pest and an annoyance all game.

I have to say whilst I had no ill will or negative feelings about him, I wasn't particularly sure he was going to make it here in a true United-level squad, but he doesn’t stop impressing with his tenacity and appetite for both the game and improvement - it's said that he idolises C.Ronaldo, and it's clear to see that's not just about the glory and trappings of rising to prominence, but in also starting from scratch and grafting tirelessly to better himself. Those ethics and principles are stronger drivers than perhaps even raw talent is because it ensures he will keep working as hard as he can and capitalise on the gains he makes - that has the hallmarks of a breakout or ascendant season where he will become a noted player in the league and for the club.

I like his path as it's one where you feel you're going on a journey with him and that nothing is predestined for him like it is with prodigies who are certainties for the very top if they aren't corrupted or derailed along the way. So long as this kid doesn't develop and then start romancing the big 2 in Spain, he has that feeling of a player who will become a cult hero down the road, winning people over with his endeavour as well as skill. I'm certainly more of a fan over time.

He's got a huge part to play in the remainder of the season; just like yesterday and the Villa game, he's always on the verge of impacting or turning a game. In a season of not much, he has been a shining light and someone we've watched grow irrespective of the shite going on around the club. I'm not fully on board the train yet, but am undoubtedly invested in watching and willing him on his journey here. Just to think, if he does become a superstar, we've watched from day dot with all the ups and downs along the way.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
On the topic of numbers, since we stupidly gave Mount 7, I reckon Garnacho will take 11 when Martial leaves and Hojlund gets the 9.