Alejandro Garnacho

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Looked to have a good understanding with McNeill there. Clearly not physically ready to step up to the reserves yet really but very skilful. Look forward to seeing him progress.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'm looking forward to watching him this season. He looks a very talented player.

Remember the geese

I'm bumping this thread because his performance tonight served as a reminder for what I've been thinking for a while. Basically, this guy goes under the radar a bit. Last season he showed flashes of what he is capable of, but he's gone up a level or two this campaign. Quick, nice balance, good technique and can finish. Dark horse for me.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'm looking forward to watching him this season. He looks a very talented player.

Was never under the radar as far I was concerned. Still a long way to go but the kid has a chance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s improving all the time. God only knows what his final level is but all you can do is keep improving and take your chance if it comes. Madrid have an unreal academy. Maybe this guy is actually the real deal?
Madrid do have a good academy, however he actually came from Atletico.

Remember the geese

Was never under the radar as far I was concerned. Still a long way to go but the kid has a chance.
He intrigued me from the moment we signed him, but I felt that other players from the academy were getting a bit more attention/hype. Really enjoying his progress.

MrBest

Lovely.

If you watch closely you can see the exact moment their fullback’s soul left his body.
Two things stand out for me in that video, firstly the finish is unpredictable, i love it. Secondly, (i dont know how long he was on the pitch) that goal was scored in the 89th min and to show the desire so late in the game when we are 3 1 up and also stamina is a really good sign.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
That’s who i meant. They both have world class academies that produce top players every few years. This fella was highly rated (but they all are when we are signing them!)
Then they all get injured for 8 months.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He intrigued me from the moment we signed him, but I felt that other players from the academy were getting a bit more attention/hype. Really enjoying his progress.
What caught my eye with him, was his ability to dribble at pace with the ball glued to his feet. He's still very young but I can see him playing in a major European League at the very least, one day.

Remember the geese

What caught my eye with him, was his ability to dribble at pace with the ball glued to his feet. He's still very young but I can see him playing in a major European League at the very least, one day.
Aside from coming through at Atletico, there's something about him that reminds me of Torres. Not sure if it's his running style, dribbling ability or finishing. Perhaps a combination. He obviously looks very comfortable out wide, but I wonder if he will make the transition to number 9 in the future.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Aside from coming through at Atletico, there's something about him that reminds me of Torres. Not sure if it's his running style, dribbling ability or finishing. Perhaps a combination. He obviously looks very comfortable out wide, but I wonder if he will make the transition to number 9 in the future.
Its the dribbling and being stronger than he looks. He seems to move to get a shot off in a similar way

GueRed

Quick, good movement and a decent finisher.

He was determined to get his goal last night.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Cor, that is a hell of a goal. Hopefully he can make it here - what I thought Mejia might be for our youth team.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
How much did you see of Mejia?
Nothing but small clips, but he came as the reputation as an absolute goal machine in the Spanish academies (can't remember what they were but the stats backed this up) and I remember Zaragoza being proper pissed we'd nicked him. Injuries just meant he's hardly ever played for us, quite sad.

FromTheBench

That Everton player wasn't slow either and was matching him initially but he completely burned him with his stamina.

Then had the composure after that run for that finish. Excellent signs.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Lovely.

If you watch closely you can see the exact moment their fullback’s soul left his body.
very impressive stamina to keep on powering like that all the way up the pitch. he didn't even look tired celebrating either. Mad.

Varun1

Really hope we get a manager who can create the right environment for these lads in the first team.